[Second Saga]

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Arcares, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcares

Arcares Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Drakaos

Drakaos Member (Patriarch?) of the Anti-Qidian Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I refuse

NeaxD likes this.
  3. Arcares

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't force you my friend xD

4. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy ?????

What is your story about
    What are the genre (this is the most important for me)

5. Arcares

Reading List:
    Link
    [Second Saga]
    Welcome to the new world and a second chance and being you. Dive into this new fantasy adventure and create your new self! Treasure? Adventures? Dragons? Demons? Everything awaits you in your new life.

Landon was born only to have his parents die at a young age. Without a memory of them he is raised at an orphanage and a new family is created in his heart. In a world where money controls everything, he must somehow find a way to bring his family happiness and one day he gets the chance he’s been dreaming off. He join’s Second Saga’s VRMMO and fights with no experience in the gaming world. With no money, no power, and no experience he must persevere to change the fate that others had already given up on.

Not long after joining the game, an accident occurs and he is killed at level 1. However it’s suppose to be impossible to die at level 1, thus the impossibility grants him a the skill that will become his first step to being a Core Gamer.

Second Echo

Ryker is your average 17 year old guy who doesn’t overly try hard to succeed at anything. But one day his peaceful life of staring into the distance was disturbed. He finds that a masked man attacks his class and he is killed while trying to save his friends. Unfortunately, his friends soon met the same fate as he did. He is given the chance for a new life and like him many others chose the same fate.

Thus with a group of a 100 people he embarks in a journey to escape an apocalyptic world. The catch is, to truly escape he must first die 9 times and on his final life he must escape the final attempt. With each Death his powers will grow and the enemies he faces will grow. As he travels back and forth from his world and hell he finds that the possibility of a second echo relies entirely on his strength.

I have two stories so these are the synopsis for each

6. Arcares

Reading List:
    Link
    Genres for [SS] include adventure, action, comedy (heavily), drama, romance (mild) umm and other things it's not a mature story
    Genres for SE include adventure, action, comedy, drama, romance, tragedy, gory... um other things?

7. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.