Spoiler Secret Nights In The Inner Palace

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JadeBunny, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Himikochou

Himikochou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, I don't plan drag out translating it, so all I'll say is that it's definitely HE.

OceanMagix and Asiris like this.
  2. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol:blobsmirk:

3. kyonbaby

kyonbaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Sekka ever got pregnant? Did he become the empress?

4. Himikochou

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, no Sekka does not become pregnant during the story. As for the Empress thing...duh what do you think, hun ^.~

Sekka and Kishoh have vaginal sex for the first time only at the very end of the book, so really you can think of it as up to your imagination afterwards~

5. kyonbaby

Reading List:
    Link
    In my imagination, they will have cute twin babies in the future. One boy, one girl.:aww: Hehe. Thanks for the info:sushi_thankyou:

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In my imagination, @kyonbaby will write a fanfic about them.

iampsyx and kyonbaby like this.
  7. Himikochou

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I'm all for itXD Gods I'd do it myself if I wasn't buried under a mountain known as a bachelor thesis and desperately crawling my way out.

kyonbaby likes this.
  8. kyonbaby

Reading List:
    Link
    I would want to except I'm not a very good writer of fiction, I'm only a good reader:blobpensive:. But if you're planning to write a fanfic I would definitely read it @kiara8 .:aww:

@Himikochou same here. I'm also crawling my way out of my master's thesis. It's pretty amazing you can juggle your time doing your thesis and translating.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Nonono, I may not be swarmed with thesis, but I still have finals.

10. kyonbaby

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just pray to the Yaoi gods to bless us with some kind soul to make a fanfic in the future. Good luck with your finals @kiara8

11. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I'm about a year late to this forum and reading this novel but maybe someone can answer my question.

In one of the chapters when he is summoned, he makes a comment that it can't be to attend to him since a notice had already been sent out that another concubine would be attending him that night.

I always found this odd. He's obsessed with the prince but sent out a notice for another concubine? It doesn't make sense.

Did he really sleep with another concubine that night and then call for the prince? Are the readers supposed to draw their own conclusions since it was never cleared up?

It hurts my heart if he actually had another concubine that night.

12. Himikochou

Reading List:
    Link
    No, what was meant was that he had NOT sent out a notice calling for a concubine to attend him that night at all. Typically, such things are already arranged earlier in the day, so that's why Sekka was surprised. I might have made a typo if that doesn't come across clearly, I'll try to check it when I have time.

midnight reader likes this.
  13. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That would be a relief.
    This is the section I'm talking about.

"Was he being summoned to attend to Kishoh, or was the man going to demand an explanation from him about the matter with Sai and the other eunuchs?

By all rights, it was unlikely he was being summoned for attending to the man at this kind of hour. The attending partner of that day was decided beforehand and a notice was sent to the concubine’s place. Moreover even the time of the act was decided and told.

The emperor’s life was arranged strictly according to conventions and traditions. There was some truth in Kishoh complaining that the emperor’s life was an inconvenient one. However, here was Kishoh who was completely disregarding such common knowledge and historical customs."