Picked Up Seduce the Count’s Eldest Daughter’s Lover

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    [​IMG]
    link of the pic, here.
    Title: 백작 영애의 애인을 꼬셔라
    MTLd english titles: Pick up Count Young-ae's lover , seduce the Earl's lover.
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53995587 , https://ridibooks.com/books/2213006025
    Author: Mano Hong (Red Agate)
    Artist: 러기 (Ruck)
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2019-2020
    Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
    Tags: Tragic past, time travel, magic, second chance, abused female protagonist, maids
    Status: 4 Volumes: 116 Chapters + 4 Extra Side Chapters (Completed)
    Description:
    I’m Lydel Cross.

When I turned 18 the Emperor trapped me in a magical tower and used me in whatever way he saw fit. That was the life I lived before it was rewound.
    In order to be happy during my second chance at life, I decided to turn away from anything related to magic, even becoming the maid of a count. At least, that’s how it was supposed to be…

“You’re the only person I have! Please steal him from Milena! I beg of you!”

Wait a moment, master. The ‘boy’ you want me to pull from her lady wouldn’t happen to be the butler, whose face looks so much like the Emperor’s I can’t get used to it, now would it?

Just looking at his face makes me anxious, and you’re telling me to seduce Graham?

…Will I not be able to live this life quietly either?
    MTL’d Description:
    Me, Liddell Cross.At the age of 18, I was locked up in the tower and was locked up in a tower and only used as good by the emperor to be the Count's maid, pledging to live a life that was never related to magic in this life.….
    "You're the only one I have! Please, take him away from Milena! This is how I ask you!"
    Hold on, Master.
    You're not going to be Graham, the butler I can’t get used to, because he looks so much like the Emperor before my return, right?
    You want me to seduce Graham when there's a game going on just by looking at him?
    …maybe I'm wrong to live quietly this time, too?
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It seems that the female lead had magic power and was locked up and used by the emperor to use her magic.
    then she goes back in time when she was 18 and goes to live as an ordinary life instead, but the butler who she works with looks exactly like the emperor and so she is terrified of him.
    because she was abused by the emperor and has severe trauma about her past life, so she is very scared of the butler who looks like him and tries to avoid him.
    and I’m not sure but the butler is actually the master that she serves? (I’m not sure about this)
    I assume the butler is the male lead.
    I hope this gets picked up so we can read the mystery and see how the female lead overcomes her trauma.
    please pick this up :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    BooBoo likes this.
  2. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this looks interesting!! I hope it gets picked up...:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Guide1410 likes this.
  3. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link