Spoiler Seduce the Count’s Eldest Daughter’s Lover

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    [​IMG]
    Link of the pic, here.
    Title: 백작 영애의 애인을 꼬셔라 , Seduce the Count’s Eldest Daughter’s Lover
    MTLd english titles: Pick up Count Young-ae's lover , seduce the Earl's lover.
    The Novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seduce-the-counts-eldest-daughters-lover/
    Novel Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53995587 , https://ridibooks.com/books/2213006025
    Author: Mano Hong (Red Agate)
    Artist: 러기 (Ruck)
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2019-2020
    Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery
    Tags: Tragic past, time travel, magic, second chance, abused female protagonist, maids
    Status: 4 Volumes: 116 Chapters + 4 Extra Side Chapters (Completed)
    The Novel’s Pickup Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/seduce-the-count.124558/
    Description:
    I’m Lydel Cross.

When I turned 18 the Emperor trapped me in a magical tower and used me in whatever way he saw fit. That was the life I lived before it was rewound.
    In order to be happy during my second chance at life, I decided to turn away from anything related to magic, even becoming the maid of a count. At least, that’s how it was supposed to be…

“You’re the only person I have! Please steal him from Milena! I beg of you!”

Wait a moment, master. The ‘boy’ you want me to pull from her lady wouldn’t happen to be the butler, whose face looks so much like the Emperor’s I can’t get used to it, now would it?

Just looking at his face makes me anxious, and you’re telling me to seduce Graham?

…Will I not be able to live this life quietly either?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLd some reviews and here is all I got :blobpopcorn:
    It seems that the female lead had magic power and was locked up and used by the emperor to use her magic.
    then she goes back in time when she was 18 and goes to live as an ordinary life instead, but the butler who she works with looks exactly like the emperor and so she is terrified of him. :blobpensive:
    because she was abused by the emperor and has severe trauma about her past life, so she is very scared of the butler who looks like him and tries to avoid him.
    and I’m not sure but the butler is actually the master that she serves? (I’m not sure about this) :hmm:
    anyway I’m glad this got picked up :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Alanif_7., Boopbup, Ac03 and 24 others like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite an interesting synopsis. Makes me wish they stayed as servants so we can break the formula of secretly high ranking leads. I mean, ML is still sus and a what-if but MC is a daughter of a Count that basicallu relinquished her title?

5. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. It seems that the female lead is hiding her identity by being a maid because she doesn’t want to be caught by the emperor again? well we will have to wait and see.

Dofu, Yukari_me, chiri.ru and 4 others like this.
  6. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone got some spoilers for this one? I just read the first 5 chapters and honestly it’s soooo good! I’m really excited for this one! :blobalert:

I want to know if Graham is the emperor or not?

His eyes are purple, the emperor had blue eyes. So how can we explain that? Two different people, or the emperor in disguise?

If the later, why working as a butler for the count’s family? Did he infiltrated this house for a purpose? Which one?

What’s his relationship with Milena, the count’s daughter? To me it seemed like they didn’t have a romantic relationship, more like partners... but my judgment might be wrong.

Also, will hers powers (barriers’s protection) be discovered?

Sorry, too many question! But I would be really thankful for any enlightenment :cookie:

7. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Graham and Lady Milena's relationship doesn't feel like a love affair but something else. Graham's identity is very suspicious too.(n) Considering the Emperor and his face are identical, are they twin? or he's just hiding in the count's residence because he wants something from the count? or he just feels safe hiding in the Count's residence? Can someone gives us some spoiler please:unsure:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    Ac03, Creolenerd and Kalmaegi like this.
  8. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is an outlandish Theory, what if Graham is the sword. The emperor has a magical sword that can cut through anything and that's all we know. Is anyone else thinking that or is it just me:hmm:

9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc will think Graham is blackmailing the lady.
    And will put a barrier on the lady to get Graham away. It was a pretty funny conclusion.
    Mc slowly trying to accept that Graham and emperor are not the same.
    He smiles after she tells him goodnight.

But she forgot to remove the barrier and got called by the lady and got questioned.

Graham was very angry for some reason, they seem to need to to have physical touch or smthing I'm not sure.

Mc is triggered by Graham questioning and starts crying and apologising. But Graham calmed her a bit.
    She tells them everything about the count and why she put a barrier, but not the regression part.
    The lady asks her to help them, mc refuses. Using the count's order as an excuse.
    The lady then suggests mc to pretend to date Graham to stop the count from meddling, the lady and Graham are not actually dating but are pretending to, they didn't tell mc why cuz mc did not want to cooperate.
    The lady threatens mc to accept if she doesn't want to notify the tower about her.
    Now they are staging a public kiss scene between mc and Graham.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  10. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    So kreaders were talking about a plot twist at the end of the book 3 ,I wonder if this so called twist is ml being the emperor :blobconfused: can someone spoil please!

DOHere, BananaChi and Reio like this.
  11. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone now thinks Mc and Graham are a couple.
    Mc gets threatened by count if she is lying and breaks up with Graham she'd pay back everything she took.

Now mc gets depressed then angry, takes a step to not live again as a pushover and swears she'll show the count he can't control her.
    She even starts having courage to swear at the emperor calling him squid sucker since he's so obsessive.

She overheard Graham and Melina(the lady) talking about the emperor's movement, that is when mc presses them to tell her the truth.
    They agree to tell her outside the mansion since it's along story.(ears and eyes everywhere).

The tell her the emperor is fake and they are gathering evidence that stringer?(the demon sword) is fake.
    Apparently an emperor has to pass the sword's test to become one. Mc had a hard time believing that point since she got slashed by it so many times.
    She asks why they think it's fake that's when Graham says he know what is real. (obviously he knows where the real one is).

That is when it hits mc that they are planning a rebellion, she opposes the idea strongly.(She knows how scary the emperor is).

Graham at first threatens her if she doesn't help, then tells her the count is trying to send Melina as a concubine to the emperor.(He knows mc is weak to the lady) +(that's actually why the count wanted to separate Melina and Graham) so with her powers he can leave the protection of Melina to her and drop the act of being her lover.
    Mc can't leave the lady to the emperor so she joins them.

That's not even a twist it's foreshadowed throughout the novel. I think it's somewhat a Lakis and Millem situation(YGTRHV) where two identical people exist.

12. Pinkjasminetea1

Pinkjasminetea1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so then a doppelganger. That kind of feels like a let down of a twist, I know my magic sword idea was dumb but it was more interesting then a clone

13. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    This was my guess and whst it seemed like but not proven so :sweating_profusely:

14. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    So will the fl ever tell our ml about her first life?:aww:

15. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers thank you :aww:

16. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Add some spoiler please 10 to 20:aww::blobwoah::blobcry::blobupset:

17. sslsdm

sslsdm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Interesting :blob_plusone::blobthinkingsmirk:

18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nowaynoway, Eelillya, Ac03 and 3 others like this.
  19. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    nowaynoway, Ac03, Nia2760 and 5 others like this.
  20. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the Raws and I'm sad for the fl having nightmare everytime of how she was killed in the tower by the emperor who looked exactly like the Ml(hope he isn't the one). Also the second Ml :DI guess he's going to be another sad second Ml being a painter!so far the plot seems interesting hope there's more spoilers as to why she was killed in the first life because she's so traumatized by it:(

Dofu, OtomeAddict, Creolenerd and 3 others like this.