Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a spoiler that he actually knows that the villainess is actually evil but just goes with the flow of everything, and can't really say much because of the power she has (from the magic tower etc). sooooooo I don't think he loves her or anything he just living his best life... he's kinda surprised with the MC because he's lived such a passive life as the emperor and for the good of his people so its strange to want to feel loved by someone.

This is all from a discord server so pls take it with a grain of salt lol.

2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that's true, that actually makes me kind of want to punch him. Rule number 1 of being a good emperor: if you are trying to do right by your citizens, don't marry someone you KNOW is powerhungry and evil -.-

3. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the issue he's facing is she has some sort of backing from the magic tower. Yeah, it's stupid to marry someone evil but it sounds like if he isn't careful, she might retaliate.

Mi shiru, Bella94, Ahgadawn and 2 others like this.
  4. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then, joke's on him cause she does anyway, no? By poisoning his son to the point where he decides to kill his father

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    Marie_0720, hikaharu, Ruruki and 4 others like this.
  5. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or cause some instability in the kingdom. It seems like the magic tower is some form of headquarters/research facility for magicians which is the country's main force as they protect the borders and do miscellaneous stuff like the teleportation system and healing magic. It's kinda like knowing a princess is bratty but a prince still has to marry her to secure power. Although we don't know the extent of a Queen's power yet since it depends on setting, but they are usually just in charge of making parties and giving birth to heirs. Even raising the child can be handed over to servants such as tutors and a wet nurse. She is influential, but not to the point of direct governance. So even if she became a tyrant that spends the kingdom's money, she can't raise taxes or directly affect the citizen's life or the kingdom's governance.

I don't think he knows the extent of her evil. It's like knowing your workmate is arrogant and a bully, but you won't usually think he'll do a crime like murder especially when there's no supporting reason to think so. And in this case, there's nothing to point to her as that bad since her wrongdoings are in the far future, and it's her child who did it too (not her). We only got the power of hindsight through the MC, so we can think "oh, it's obviously her fault"

6. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is soooo adorable! ☺ I'm willing to wait for some spoiler though i already got some in instagram up to chapter 22.

7. Villainess_lovers

Villainess_lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if there will be 2leadmale or not and in the future they are will be married or not? Please if someone who already read the novel maybe you can spoil it please.. :aww: if there will be sad ending i wanted to drop it bcs they're so adorable I'm going to dying for sure if they cannot be together :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Ruruki and nielyti like this.
  8. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Mino Micha

Mino Micha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 9:
    The magician says that Yeni (our MC's) case is odd, because usually a maladjusted person can only live 5 years. The magician says that it may be God's protection if she survived for this long. (btw, she's sticking next to Father rn)
    Why is she fine when she's near Father? Because he's the descendant of God or something and since her body was blessed by God (not sure if it's the same one), Father's divinity can somewhat offset the negative impacts of magic.
    Her thought process went like "I just have to stick next to Father! But he dies before he turns 40 by the hands of his son, oh no! Wait, the son learns black magic from his mother.. So all he has to do is marry someone else! But who...? Ah! He can marry me!"

Ch 10
    Yeni realises in this chapter that the hurdle to marry Father is too high (and she's embarrassed because of the things she did he saw the few days before). But she's determined to at least make sure he doesn't marry the dark wizard (witch?).
    She then realised that Brizney is going to be born in 3 months, the ML is the same age as Brizney and the Villain is 1 year younger. Surprised by how close her time limit is (1 year at most), she literally asked father if he's single or if he's planning to give birth soon (probably meant if there's someone preparing to give birth). Father said no to both questions. As in he's single and no children are on the way.
    So they arrived at the empire and this pretty woman shows up all dramatic and says how much she worried about father.

Ch 11
    That pretty lady starts crying and talking blah blah why can't she visit the place where it may be her future home as the future empress. Yeni realise this is the black magician by that words. "Apparently you can still have a candidate for marriage even if you're single!" Yeni is enchanted by her beauty and felt she lost in the battle of beauty already. She has a new plan, which is rehabilitating the villain. In her opinion its better than rehabilitating the villain. She was low-key shipping Father and this mastermind and sort of disappointed in Father because he treated such a pretty lady coldly. Then she felt heavy and hurt all over and it stopped by Father. Apparently, it was black magic and that fake was trying to kill Yeni.

Ch 12
    That woman says how Yeni is weak or something and was rebuked by Father about not showing Yani respect as a royal from a neighbouring country. So that woman says Yeni can visit her if she wants to have a chat as fellow females and she welcomes Yeni to the Magic Tower anytime.
    Yeni was like "You tried to kill me!" inside and then "Too can play that game!" So she collapsed again and asked Father for her (which he immediately does by carrying her away and dismissing that woman).
    Yeni, inside her mind: "You can marry any woman in the world, but not this sister, Father!" (btw forgot to say that in ch 11 she admires father's husband quality) "Do you think I'll let you have this kind of man?!"
    (super detailed explanation cuz it's funny) Yeni "mocks" that woman by sticking out her tongue and pulling one of her eye down and of course, father saw lol. The drawings in the manhwa shows she she bit her tongue lol.
    Anyway he figures out she's faking, the first time she collapsed was real, but the second was fake. Yeni says that woman scares her and Father was like "I'm sure you were as she's the most powerful wizard in the magic tower, you must've been scared". He concluded that because that woman has so much magic power, Yeni collapses just by her being near. Yeni tried to explain black magic without accusing that woman but father didn't get it, which makes her realise how secretive black magic is, on how it is only passed from master to disciple.
    Anyway, that woman will not be allowed in anymore. That surprised Yeni.
    Last part was hee amazed seeing the castle her sister stayed as a hostage (in the novel) and where Brizney stayed for 10 years.

Ch 13
    Now Yeni feels that this is truly the novel's world, and she lives in it. The palace was identical to how the novel describes it. It was beautiful and sorta feels like her Kingdom's place (aww, father is so nice! Considering he's kidnapping a hostage).
    Father asked if everything was to her liking and that she will be treated as an honoured guest while she's here so don't hesitate to ask for anything she wants. Yeni gets worried and scared about the future cuz that dark witch was way better than her in terms of marriage (Yeni's a hostage while the other was a powerful and beautiful magician that contributed q lot to the development of the country and hold father back when he's going to leave. But this is all in her mind and father says Yeni is too careless.

Ch 14
    Father says:
    1. Yeni shouldn't let any man in her room
    2. Yeni shouldn't keep a man in her room if he's leaving, she should be more careful.
    AND LET ME TELL YOU HE WAS SMILING AND UGH I CAN'T HELP BUT SHIP THEM OMG.
    Yeni then tried to tip the scales in her favour, trying to get father to like her more than that woman and she said "Do you care? If it's not then it's fine" (this may be wrong tho, it's mtl after all)
    Father was like (¬_¬ )
    "Third, I don't belong to anyone" (this is reaaaally hard to to decipher...)
    Anyway Yeni is fired up and determined to melt his heart (?)
    She glares at him through her window as he walks away and he feels her stare lol.
    (father pov)
    He says he took the short end of the stick, because the hostage he took was a maladjusted person. He didn't plan on hurting the royalty from Lebovny. He said Yeni reminds him like a cat (?). He looks at her favourably, at least!
    In his office, he says that dark wizard isn't allowed near and thinks because it's like giving a kitten (Yeni) to a snake (?).
    His aide (which is named Felix, probably) says that dark wizard might not like that order. She's (dark wizard) convenient for rejecting other nobles though, but she's still too... Sly? I dunno this part.
    At first, they were going to disallow any magical use within the 200 m radius of Yeni's place, but Father made it 500 m. The ch ends with it saying Father will regret it tomorrow lol

Anyway, that's where I'm at, I'll leave it at that, I'll continue tomorrow if I have time to mtl the series. Gotta go, bye!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta ask.
    Where is the translation shrine where I pray to gods to inspire the team so fully appreciate what @Mino Micha has done?

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Ch.9 was just posted today and it was quite close! Sooo excited for the moment Father falls for her. I mean, its nice for her to consider other women first, not necessarily her (and when you think about it, while not mentioned again, it IS her father's fault she or her sister was targetted/kidnapped). She still wants to save the guy but at least she still respects his feelings. Which means, the moment Father falls for her is the more important factor here

12. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one comment on the way he carries her?? Is it just me? Oke....

But really it is incredibly cute how he carries her, it is like he is carrying a baby girl.

Thank you for the spoilers!!

13. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly agree! At first I was quite taken back with their skinship. But then again, I love how caring the emperor is with her.

However, I am quite torn as whether if its is because it is his real personality or if it is because he needs her for the sake of the agreement between the two countries.

14. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it is his real personality. If it is for the sake of the agreement, he doesn't need to really take care of her. He could have just treat her like a prisoner as long as she is alive. But instead, he really babysit her huhuuu there will be lots of skinship ahead as he often carries her and patting her.

Anyways, I saw some spoilers on IG :
    • Even though he was putting a high wall towards her "marriage proposal", their relationship seem to grow. He seems really care for her
    • He is an emperor and of course a really busy person, but he always set aside his time to meet her to "recharge" her (as per her request) and he always being pretty sweet about it
    • On chapter 21, it is the day when he is scheduled to meet the soon to be fiance for lunch (i think. I forgot). But Yeni "kidnapped" him for awhile before his appointment with the witch. It is a really cute chapter and he looks super handsome huhuuu. It also tells his inner thoughts, that he enjoys being with Yeni for she is a bright and carefree person. I really like this chapter!!!! He even smiles and being extra charming and cute

15. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And let's not forget that he likes to touch her and feels a little too comfortable doing so for someone who says that "he doesn't like her" :blob_coffee::blob_grin:

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've looked at the raws up to chapter 22. I can't understand the words, but the scene in which she confessed wasn't there. I can't believe they're so close already and he will still reject her so heartlessly. He wasn't even blushing when she confessed to him, no pause, no nothing.

18. naandanaa

naandanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers:
    So in the end the female lead and the emperor would get married and have 2 children, boy and girl, the boy who supposed to be a villain are born from the female lead 4 years from the original timeline and raised to be a good kid and also their kids resembles the emperor so much and the emperor actually wants his kids to resemble the female lead with the pink hair, the female lead suggest to have a third child but the emperor refused for he doesn't want the female lead to get burdened and suffering while giving birth and he said two kids is enough

This is the spoilers from the twitter link, for anyone who wants to know

They are just too cute, I hope to see so much fluff from them

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  19. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the villain born to the witch???? Since ml is with mc, how did the villain get born.

Daisychangedhermind and syofiaa like this.
  20. naandanaa

naandanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its because their son have the same appearance to the villain so they just think it like that,