Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. myhlmes

myhlmes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We got the confession scene in the balcony that very same night. Euredian admitted that he didn't want yeni to go back and yeni cried in his arms after he called her name. After that we get them all lovey dovey until their very first kiss before we meet Soleia again for the first battle

2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh is that so ^^
    Thanks ^^

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  3. hislex

hislex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH TOO CUTE

MY FRAGILE HEART CAN’T HANDLE THEIR CUTENESS AWWWE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  4. charity120

charity120 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY LORD THANK U SO MUCH FOR THIS I AM NOW THE HAPPIEST GIRL EVER

5. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57 in the raws shows a memory from Lady Elard’s past, and it looks like she saw and experienced something terrible. For those of you who know more than me, what is Lady Elard’s true motive in marrying Erudian, what does she want? Does she have a legitimate reason behind her actions, something to do with her tragic backstory that made her who she is?

6. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soleia's parents use and teaches black magic that is forbidden by the Empire. Because of that, they were executed. She wants revenge, power and kill all the people with divinity powers so that magicians can do anything they want including the usage of illegal magic. She summoned (in which her ancestors tried for years and she is the first one who successfully summoned him) and made a contract with a god Hades from the underworld. This god is known for his cruelty and brutality to humans so he was banished to Lemordi by the god Raulus. The contract is, Soleia will help Hades get back to Judetta in exchange, Hades will wipe out all the people with divinity. But to do that, they need the divinity power to go to Judetta. It was impossible for them because divinity naturally repels magic. So Soleia wants to marry Erudian a man full of divinity and Raulus direct descendant. She wants to have a child with Erudian and use that child to combined black magic and divinity to open the gates of Judetta.

Is her reason legitimate? No. It is her parents who broke the law and they know the consequences. Her parents murdered and torture people. Soleia's just have a twisted mentality and a heart full of hatred.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  7. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know, thank you for all of that helpful information. So is it fair to say that Soleia’s parents were a bad influence, and that explains her personality? If her parents had not been black magicians and practiced forbidden magic then she wouldn’t be practicing that type of magic, is that fair to say? What happens to Soleia at the end of the series? How do Yeni and Soleia end up on better terms with each other at the end, does Yeni somehow appeal to Soleia’s better nature or something like that? Does Soleia change some of her ways at the end, and does she learn about real love? Does Soleia still have a son with Erudian, and if so what becomes of the child at the end? I hope that Soleia will discover true romance someday

moon1777 likes this.
  8. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is fair to say Soleia became like this because of her parents.

Soleia and Yeni end up in better terms when Hades (Hades already possess Soleia's body at this part) kidnapped Yeni. When Hades got a hold of Yeni, when Yeni was trying to escape, Yeni called out to Soleia. Yeni provoked Soleia that if Soleia will let Hades possess Yeni, Hades will hurt or kill all her Soleia's subjects. Soleia cares for her desciples to some extent and they are the only thing she has left. So she fight off Hades a bit and got a little control of her consciousness. She made a deal with Yeni, that she will help Yeni escape in exchange, Yeni will prevent Erudian to execute Soleia and her disciples. They became allies as they have the same enemy. I can't pinpoint exactly the reason why Yeni and Soleia soften to each other beside having the same circumstances that time. I guess Yeni became soft for Soleia when Yeni found out that Soleia has still a good side (her caring for her desciples). For Soleia, Yeni gained her respect because of Yeni's perseverance and strength to go through it all and Soleia is aware that Yeni was concerned for her safety when they were planning to defeat Hades.

Soleia's ending is that, in exchange for helping Yeni and Erudian for defeating Hades. She was not executed (requested by Yeni) but she still has to pay for her crimes. So Erudian put her and her desciples to a lifetime imprisonment underground Barishad to prevent Hades to be summoned again as Soleia is the only strong enough to do that.

Then 5 for 10 years later, she was moved to the temple and was only allowed to go out by asking permission from Diego Schumart (remember him?) the priest and Diego will deliver the request to Erudian to approved it.

No. Soleia didn't have a child with Erudian as Erudian marries Yerenica and crowned her his Empress. The supposed villain was born 2 years after the marriage of Erudian and Yeni. Yeni is now the mother of Deckard (the supposed villain). Yeni knows the first time she sees the face of her baby. In this lifetime, Yeni hopes that this time, Deckard will have a happy ending and change his fate just like she change hers too.

The novel ended where Soleia doesn't have any love interest. I guess she change her ways as it's no use to rebel anyway and she has no reason anymore.

I guess the much closer to real love in her life is her desciples who stick with her until the end and Yeni who she began to form a friendship with.

9. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Yeni eventually recover from the mana issues she was having after returning to Lebovni? Why did she have health issues because of her mana while in Belgoat, what went wrong? What did Erudian do to help ensure that Yeni wouldn’t be affected by the mana like before when she returned with him to Belgoat? After two years, I think that it’s rather fitting that Yeni initially refuses to go back to Belgoat with Erudian. I mean he put up a stonewall inside of himself until the time when he decided to send Yeni back to Lebovni. He was a little too stubborn when it came to accepting her feelings, so I think he needs to know how she must have felt. Does he come to regret being rather stubborn when it came to refusing Yeni’s confession? What did Erudian mean by Yeni getting prettier (after 2 years), she looked beautiful back then don’t you think?

Why did Yeni’s father the king of Lebovni do something so stupid as to cancel the Glucaman tripartite agreement? What the hell was her father thinking, didn’t it occur to him that the Emperor of Belgoat would eventually respond to his action? Furthermore, her father made another mistake by keeping all of Erudian’s letters addressed to Yeni from ever reaching her. I’m sure that he’s a good father, but as a king he does make some bad judgment calls, any comment?

Now that Yeni has changed the course of the original story, what do you think will become of Yeni’s niece Princess Brizney and Alexio? Will the two of them still fall in love with each other even if there’s no war between Belgoat and Lebovni like before? How was Alexio accepted as Brizney’s husband in the original story despite being only a Knight? Do you think that Alexio will find a way to move up within the ranks of the nobility in order to be high enough to marry Brizney?

Finally regarding Deckard (Erudian’s son) who was originally the villain in the original story. The fact that he was still born even if it was a different mother this time (Yeni), does that imply that his birth was destined to happen no matter who his mother is? The story will flow differently this time, Yeni’s sister wasn’t taken as a hostage and Brizney wasn’t born in Belgoat. Therefore Deckard won’t suffer the heartache of Brizney leaving Belgoat like in the original story. As the Crown Prince of Belgoat I wonder who Deckard will eventually marry and take as his Empress? At least this time Deckard will have a happier life than he did originally.

10. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Johnwill12
    1- Because raulus gave her divinity when euredian summoned him when they were getting back yeni's body from judetta because hades stole yeni's body and disappeared, she cancelled her contract with raulus or it was cancelled somehow and euredian summoned raulus from judetta and raulus brought yeni's body and soul back with him and since she was literally on the verge of death and euredian was heartbroken to see her like this, raulus got closer to the unconcious yeni and gave her divinity to make her last at least 3 years till he would officially be summoned in his designated time in three years, so she was able to live in belgoth with euredian as his wife and empress:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobokhand::blobpopcorn_cool::blobparty::blobReach:

2- Euredian's plan was to purify belgoth from the mana and black magic (a.k.a dark magic) users and hunt down soleia elard after she disappeared underground for 2 years and he managed to purify more than half of belgoth in about a year and half and after another 6 months, he had only one place named [kelkita] that was left to be purified and there was where yeni was kidnapped by hades in soleia's body:blobpeek::blobhero::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

3- She didn't refuse because of his previous refusal, but because she was worried about him and the fact that hades and soleia changed targets, so she was worries something would happen :blobsob::blobsob::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: she was also worried that she didn't tell him everything about herself, which is simply: seo-eun-seo, her original life in Korea, which she told him when hades stole her body and fled:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

4- Of course, to the degree the he went to lebovny personally to get her back and "quench his thirst for her :blobrofl::blobmelt::blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs

5- He meant that yeni became more beautiful and the maturity became as clear as day:blobpeek::blobpeek::cookie::blobamused::bloblove::blob_blush:
    6- He got greedy, since lebovny only had the glucman road as an important landmark:blob_thor::blobcat_knife::facepalm::facepalm:
    7- She did change the flow of the story that's true, but yeni didn't try to do anything that might affect their relationship, and they still end up together like the original:blobhero::blobhero:

8- True, about the fact that he'll be having a better life this timeline that he's yeni's son not soleia's, as well as this timeline, decard and brisney are cousins, so everything is okie dokie :blobhero:
    and they didn't mention who will decard end up with and also the girls weren't mentioned who will they end up with:cookie::cookie:

and my own hypothesis:
    Euredian will NOT ALLOW ANYONE NEAR YUNI WHATSOEVER, since she's the only one of her siblings who inherited yeni's pink hair, and the fact that the 3 of them share the red-ish purple eyes :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobhero::blobhero:

I've been typing this 4 approximately more than 6 hours, so please kindly read all of you, or I'll be flippin' some tables y'all:blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  11. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHA given that Erudian longs for a mini Yeni, he will be so overprotective with his youngest and the 2 eldest will make it worse because they adore their sister in the side stories and Raulus adores the youngest the most. The guy who will take interest on the 2nd princess will experience three types of hell:LOL::LOL::LOL::cry::cry::cry:

AplCina, Khadz, papapa and 5 others like this.
  12. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Do Yeni and Erudian have more children after Deckard? The three girls you mentioned must be their children, right? Erudian had better not let himself get too attached to Yenna in case she wants to find her own love, and live her own life. Part of being a parent is letting his/her child grow up and be independent, isn’t that true? Hopefully Yeni will keep Erudian under control when his daughters find romance of their own. I mean children are not their parent’s property for them to keep, they are their own people.

13. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    They have three children. First, is Deckard. Second is Yenna and third is Yuni. It is Yuni who is a mini Yeni by the way. Not Yenna (I think it is a typo by @IceQueenRinne1234)

We don't know much about the future of the kids but I'm pretty sure Yeni could control her husband hahahaha and Erudian is a rational person anyway. He may be an overprotective husband but he knows how to compromise and I'm sure he could do the same for the happiness of his children.

MianneChan, Khadz, TrinaAngel and 5 others like this.
  14. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    siblings, raulus and DADDY EMPEROR EUREDIAN!!!!!!!!!
    BWHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

I did have a typo
    EDITED :blobrofl:

Love love laugh05 and Johnwill12 like this.
  15. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeni didn’t do anything that would alter Brizney and Alexio meeting each other, only it will be under better circumstances. Since Brizney is the 1st Princes of Lebovni, who will be the next King (Crown Prince) of Lebovni after Yeni’s father? Or perhaps Brizney will take Alexio as her husband, which in turn would make him the next King. Alexio will have to find a way to rise up in the ranks of the nobility by the time he’s between 18-20 years old. He has to be higher than the rank of Knight to marry a Princess, isn’t that true? Hopefully Brizney’s father the Duke will also approve of Alexio as her future husband. Deckard will be Belgoat’s next Emperor, and Brizney Lebovni’s next Queen, two cousins in charge. Hopefully they will both attend the other’s coronation and wedding, and continue to maintain good relations between their two kingdoms.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  16. bluesea23

bluesea23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so....Lenny's mana maladjustment disease was cured during the divination purification process of 2 years where she was apart from Erudian? Or was it cured after she becmae saintess

17. moon1777

moon1777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so sad about that stupid haunt. Not everyone can read korean

Thank you so much for the spoiler m!

I don’t like that Soleia at All. So evil

T
    Thank you for the spoiler!

i want to know too

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2021
  18. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    It was cured after Raulus blessed her and after they defeat Hades.

bluesea23 likes this.
  19. hannaaanggggg

hannaaanggggg New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here and I just recently created this account just so I can read the novel of Seduce The Villain's Father lol......

eeeehhhhhh what chapter is this????

READ CHAPTER 54 IN THE MANHWA JUST NOW...... DID YENI REALLY GO BACK TO LEBOVNYYY?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    HopelessRomantic and Arisa_DESU like this.
  20. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a special chapter, there a lot of special chapter/side story, I'm hesitating to post more of the special chapters of SDVF because I only know how to MTL, but if you want more I can post some more:)

yes she went back because, after the first battle with Soleia, her body was literally almost on the verge of dying because of the first battle against Soleia, her soul went out of her body and the priest witness her soul separating from her body, and she went back so that hades can't track her because Hades want to get her now instead of erudian. it took almost 2 years for Erudian to clean up the entire Lebovny to prevent hades from entering and so that Yeni can go to him.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021