Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would really love if you post more of them with their kids...

Arisa_DESU likes this.
  2. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is only mtled so be aware that there is grammatical error etc....

1. First impression

Belgoth guerilla.

Belgoth's elite unit, which was formed by the emperor himself to launch a surprise operation against Levovni.

It was not surprising in some way that they had successfully completed the surprise operation.

However, shortly after the troops passed through the magic circle crossing the border, leaving the royal castle of LeBovni, they faced an unexpected setback.

The princess of LeBovni, who had just been kidnapped from the royal castle, has passed out without a moment's notice! The knights were stunned at the sight for the first time.

'week… … Are you not dead?’

The princess was drooping like a doll at the Emperor's arms.

The emperor and all the other knights thought she had crossed the Nether Road in terror.

Obviously, until the emperor was put on a horse, even though she cried loudly, her body was intact without any injuries.

Furthermore, the princess's very thin frame and the appearance of the world as if she had never been hit by a windstorm fueled the ominous imagination.….

Of course, the imagination, which should never happen, turned out that the emperor hurriedly brought his hand to her neck and tilted it at the same time as the dam.

"……she’s not dead."

Her pulse was beating violently.

It was a little faster than a normal pulse, her expression was also calm as if she had fallen asleep.

‘’It looks shocked. Let’s stop moving for a while and wait until she wakes up.”

The knights managed to sweep away their frightened hearts at the lord's words.

The emperor even confirmed that there was no wound on the body of the weakly sagging princess, and then ordered.

"While we stop, the injured should check and treat the wound. Rossell, you have to make sure there's nothing wrong with the magic circle leading from here to the palace."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The army began to move in unison at the Emperor's command.

Until then, everyone knew that the princess of Levovny would soon wake up without a hitch.

However, she was not so relieved.

The emperor, who hugged the princess, got her off the horse and finished examining her condition, but as time passed, she did not think of opening her eyes.

Far from staying awake, her complexion got worse and worse as Rossell, the Matap State, checked the magic circle over there and identified the injured.

Exactly right after the emperor completely withdrew from her.

She leaned against a tree trunk, but she couldn't sit properly and continued to fall to her side.

Eventually, the emperor had to lay a robe on the floor and lay her on top of it.

The emperor's direct holy knight, Radin, who was called up to the guerrilla army, was nervous and had a hard time.

"Uh… Your Majesty. So how do I do this... … ?”

Naturally, there were no maids or servants in the guerrilla army, which was made up of a small number, except for seeds.

It was not a long schedule and was scheduled to return to the Imperial City immediately after achieving the desired goal, so there was no need to increase the number of people by accompanying the user.

However, this has made it extremely difficult to deal with such unexpected situations.

The emperor made a short groan.

“… … I should have brought Lord Bellis with me.”

It was not intended, but I had given it to the guerrilla army.

Anyone is good, so having a woman would have helped somehow in this difficult situation.

No matter how much they were kidnapped, no man could touch a royal family of another country or a woman.

If it is a knight who is not even an imperial family, it shouldn't be even more allowed.

There's definitely a difference in status.

So the only one that could touch her was the emperor.

'Okay... … It must be insignificant, right?'

Radin looked a little anxious and looked at the lord's appearance.

Emperor Euredian Belgoth was a monarch of absolute influence in the eastern part of the Liger continent as well as in the Empire, but was not inherently belligerent or arrogant.

He is generally generous, not losing his composure in most things.

In addition, he was a man with manners regardless of gender or age.

It wasn't because of acquired education; it was the original nature. However, that was both an advantage and a disadvantage.

The manners are good, but it only stops at the basic level of courtesy. To anyone.

In particular, he was rumored to leave no room for upcoming women.

There were no exceptions to the ladies of high-ranking noble families who had no shortage as an empress, and to the royal families and royal families of other countries where marriage was coming.

It's also thanks to Ellard, who claims to be his prospective fiancee, is partly due to her stabbing away the aristocratic spirits hovering around the emperor, but the emperor's attitude would not have been so different with her.

In fact, if it weren't for Solea Elard, who was allowed to side with the emperor even though he was semi-forced, there would have been a secret story about the emperor's taste.

Anyway, the Emperor is a man of high and thick walls, and that would be the same for the Princess of Levovny.

The fact that the princess's hair looked soft and fuzzy enough to want to touch it once, or that she was an outstanding beauty was not a very important factor for him. So it was a very difficult situation.

The Emperor is the only one who can touch the princess, but he is not the type to be considerate or caring for others.

"Uh……."

To make matters worse, the princess busy surroundings were gradually being cleaned up, and finally, Rossel became nervous about the magic circle.

‘It’s not really a big deal… … ?’

Maybe it's not time to wait for it to wake up, but to move quickly and get treatment.

The emperor's expression was clearly hardened as if he had similar thoughts.

“… … Wasn't she simply stunned and fainted?”

The only thing that happened while coming from LeBovni to Belgow was through the magic circle. Selvier thought carefully.

"Maybe she’s a little sensitive to mana, Your Majesty."

"Ah… … . Maybe so. It was a long-range magic circle.”

He frowned in an awkward look.

Nevertheless, his eyes did not leave away from the princess for a moment.

In a few minutes, the princess's eyes were spotted soaked in red.

Radin and Selvir were shocked and trembled in their hearts.

she's crying!

What should I do?

Her small shuffling shoulders were so pathetic that he couldn't help but hug her right away.

Radin and Selvir unknowingly gave the emperor an anxious look.

'You're hurting me. please treat me kindlier!'

As soon as he thought so, the emperor suddenly reached out to the princess.

His fingers, wearing black gloves, wiped away tears from her temples.

He wiped her tears without hesitation, then moved his hand and pressed his index finger against her forehead, grimacing as much as she could. And lightly rubbed it.

Radin and Selvier, who witnessed it, had to make a stupid sound.

"Uh…… What am I looking at it wrong?"

“Oh, I don't think so. I also saw it.”

Of course, I just cried out, "Where would it go if you comforted me?" But neither of them really expected the emperor to move his hand.

It was something he would never have done if it were his usual behavior.

When a woman cries, he hand over his handkerchief, gives comfort with a few superficial words, gives a ceremonial smile, and turns neatly.

Because that's the Eruedian Belgoth way.

There seemed to be no options such as reaching out to her and wiping away her tears or straightening her brows. His hands seemed to move unconsciously.

What's more, the odd thing happened at the very next moment. The princess' breathing, who was gasping thinly as if it was painful somewhere, suddenly changed calmly.

'Huh?'

While Ladin and Selvir were puzzled, her frowning face slowly loosened and returned back to peace.

"Ah."

Even the emperor seemed a little surprised at the change.

His face, which usually made a bored expression, that they couldn't understand what he was thinking, was filled with vivid embarrassment.

Only then did he realize at the same time that his fingertips were still on her forehead.

He lifted his hand with a short groan. No, I tried to reap.

"Yeah…."

It would have been so if the princess hadn't frowned on her face again the moment he let go.

His fingertips rubbed tightly on her cheek.

The emperor looked down at her for a long time and looked up.

"Roselle, stop."

Rosell stopped trying to summon a great healing magic to treat the injured.

"Yes? Your Majesty, why are you... … ?”

"Managing mana, let's stop it for a while. I think the princess is sensitive. And I think you should look at the princess. Don't come too close, just keep the distance."

The princess groaned weakly again as Rossel approached her.

As she twisted her head very slightly, the Emperor's fingertips brushed against her cheek.

It was like rubbing her cheek against him. The emperor, who blinked slowly for a while, soon withdrew his hand completely.

Rossel muttered in embarrassment.

"I didn't think this much mana would be too much. It seems that if I do something wrong, she could go to the worst. I can't believe she’s so immune to the mana of Ma Gwang-seok.….”

“That’s why she can’t wake up?”

"That's my belief.…. should I go a little closer and check it ou--ah?”

When Rossel suddenly made a loud noise, the eyes of everyone, not just the emperor, looked on the side he pointed, so slow enough that the viewers of LeBovni became anxious.

"Yes… … .”

Before long, the emperor with a surprised face reflected in her clear, sky-blue eyes.

"Princess?"

The princess's expression, looking up at him in a daze, relaxed smoothly. Full of haze, she smiled back. As if she had really just woken up, as if what had happened didn’t happen. Radin, who was looking at such a princess with his mind, was surprised when he looked up casually. He quickly tapped the Selvier next to him.

"Look at our Majesty's face."

"I've already seen it. Hmm."

Selvier nodded significantly.

The two thought the same thing at the same time.

'Well, maybe...….’

But if this hunch is right now, it's a pretty dangerous relationship.

Levovni and Belgoth are enemies for now and aren't the emperor and princess a kidnapper and hostage relationship?

As they exchanged secret glances, the emperor, who caught her gaze, murmured one beat late.

“… … You woke up.”

Before he knew it, he was back as usual.

Radin and Selvir looked alternately at the emperor and princess with hawk eyes.

'Is it just an impulse to reach out your hand? … ?’

But soon the fact that the princess had fainted briefly, and the fact that the lord put his finger on the princess was meaningless.

This is because the moment the princess touched Rossell's hand, the princess showed a desperate and fierce rejection.

'Weak!'

The princess was unimaginably weak, cried well, and strangely brave in the midst of it.

The next evening, when it was revealed that the princess was a very rare magical maladjuster based on the entire continent, and it was revealed that the emperor's divinity was absolutely necessary for survival, it was a rush from then on.

It has become rather strange that the emperor, the only solution to the weakest princess, does not use his hands.

Was it since then? The emperor's knights did not have any doubts about their overly intimate contact, but rather cheered on.

The emperor hugged her without any hesitation, wiped her face directly with his handkerchief and later clenched her fists.

'It's like this, you’d rather keep it near you, your Majesty!'

‘’So what if it's an enemy? It's a negotiation. We can sign it again! Don't leave him alone but take care of the boss!'’

That was the change in Belgoth's heart that took place before the guerrilla forces returned to the capital.

nyxzi, AplCina, rairia17 and 21 others like this.
  3. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this. You just made my day

4. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much ,,, they are so cute together❤

5. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is mtled only, a little bit edited.

4. Day -1

The hem of the white dress spread abundantly.

Every time the lace with layers at the end moves, it breaks like foam, and the bright silver silk, wrapped to fit the waist and chest is embedded with small diamond beads, emitting radiance everywhere.

A dress that was light and airy, but also splendid, suited the summer bride very well.

With her wedding approaching tomorrow, Yerenica was finally trying on the finished dress to check out the dress and accessories.

"Is there anything too tight or too loose, Princess?"

"Yes, it really fits like one body."

The thin hand swept aside the pink hair that stretched below the waist.

On the fourth finger, there was a ring around the diamond that was carefully decorated with purple jewels.

Yerenica, who looked at herself in the mirror, smiled broadly.

She made eye contact with someone in the mirror.

'’How am I? Pretty?'’

‘'Always, always, always.’’

“But why is your expression like that?”

Yerenica said that, as she carefully wore the man's face in the mirror, he was dressed in a colorful white suit. His hairstyle, his outfit, his face, and his eyes, as always, are so cool that she can't take her eyes off.

But that expression now doesn't suit him very much. Yerenica tilted her head and turned her back on the mirror.

“What do you not like?”

"There's no such thing. It's so pretty. It's pretty...…that's true."

Erudian frowned slightly.

As he sighed weakly, he got up from the sofa and moved his steps towards her, Marianne, a quick-witted woman, glanced at the maids with her desperate glance.

"Everyone is leaving!"

Five or six maids stepped back and stepped out the door, leaving only the two of them in the spacious dressing room.

Yerenika squinted her eyes toward the man who had approached one step ahead of time.

"Yes, but what?"

Instead of answering, Euredian kissed her briefly. And he thought she will think of something else, he took a purple necklace out of the jewelry box on the dressing table and decided to combine her.

"No, this is it. Turn your head a little sideways."

As she gently turned her head, his large hand touched her soft hair under her ear for a moment, then he slowly put it behind her ear.

The soft earbuds hidden by the hair were revealed.

When his hand touched her earlobe, she squeezed his shoulder as it tickled.

The rising flush on her cheeks was pretty, so Euredian fiddled with her thick, soft marshmallow-like flesh with his thumb and index finger for a long time.

The puncture mark in the middle of the earlobe was addictive to the touch of the fingertips.

After a while, he bowed down and bit her earbuds lightly, and Yerenica was surprised and pushed him away.

"Well, what are you doing?"

"it looks like you want me to bite."

“Don’t say anything weird, it's daytime… … !”

"What's wrong with me kissing my bride's body? It's already mine from head to toe tomorrow.”

"That… … That's correct.”

"If it's unfair, you do it too. I love it."

Yerenica repeatedly opened and closed her lips a few times to see that she was speechless.

Her cheeks were already red and grunted.

"You don't think I'll be able to do that.…. I'm going to leave you alone tomorrow."

"Do I have to wait until tomorrow?"

Tomorrow is the wedding, and after that, it is probably the day that Yerenica will not be able to sleep at all, not only at night, but until dawn.

As he whispered the words playfully, she couldn't make eye contact with him and turned her gaze back and forth.

Seeing the sky blue eyes rolling around and around, Euredian swallowed a smile.

'Cute.'

However, if he play more pranks here, it seemed that he would have to postpone what he needs to do today.

Since it's the day before the wedding, you shouldn't put off what you're going to do today.

Erudian gave up biting her earbuds and kissed them instead.

"Okay. I'll just give you an earring. Please turn your head.”

"……Can you do it well?"

"It's my first time and I don't know. Is it difficult?"

“No, but. Because the hole is small, it may be difficult to see.”

"Really?"

Erudian bowed slightly closer to her.

The gap that he felt only with his fingertips was small, but it wasn't enough to be invisible to his eyes.

He picked up an earring with purple jewels tightly wrapped around the pearl, and carefully inserted a thin needle into the tiny gap in the earlobe.

The silver needle gently passed through the earbuds without getting caught.

While he clipped the earrings into her ears, Yerenica stopped breathing.

It was because the distance was close, his breath brushed against her cheek, and most of all, he kept touching places where he was not normally touched.

Erudian glanced at the jewels adorning her white ears, noticing her stiff, and he laughed at her blushing skin.

"Breathe, Yenny."

"Oh...yes."

When he kissed the jewels on her earbuds lightly and soothed them, Yerenika exhaled a long breath.

"Um……… I feel strange…….”

"What's weird? Now to the left."

Yerenica was forced to turn her head, but she couldn't erase the feeling that he was deliberately moving his hands slowly.

Seeing the fluttering earrings in her earlobe, she muttered openly as if it were embarrassing.

"So are you saying I’m pretty or not?"

"Pretty. It's not a day or two that you're pretty, so it hurts to say that. But today, it's a little."

"A little?"

"It's a wake-up call for me."

Euredian sighed low and held her left hand up.

He rubbed the shiny proposal ring on her fourth finger and spoke out of the anxiety he had been hearing since the first time he saw Yeni in her wedding dress today.

“It’s not very good for you to wear white clothes. but your presence disappears too much.”

"Yes? Uh, the dress is so gorgeous, but it shouldn't be without presence.”

Yerenica laughed as if she was shy and glanced at the tiara on one side of her dressing table. It was excluded from the list because it was too big and heavy.

"Well, shall I wear that?"

"No, that's not what I meant...….”

Erudian fumbled over her dressing table, keeping his gaze only on her, without giving a glance to the tiara.

he found a small box of luxurious leather and opened it with one hand, revealing what was inside.

It was the wedding ring that was completed yesterday.

It was thinner than a proposal ring and had a clean feeling because there was no large jewel that stood out.

The two rings need to be worn at once, so it was made in a balanced way.

As soon as the wedding date was decided, the two picked it up together.

A token of love that will promise for eternity by putting it on each other's fourth finger tomorrow. It was his job tomorrow to put the ring on, so he looked down for a while, simply placing the ring on his slender finger.

He was rarely at a loss what to say about his current feelings. He’s happy, but he’s nervous, and he keeps getting scared.

It became a habit to look for her and press her lips down because he kept wondering if it was a dream...While he was choosing words, Yerenica waited patiently for his words, smiling.

"……Well, what should you say?"

Eventually, Euredian raised the corners of his mouth with shame.

“You might think it's funny when you hear it, but……. I feel like I'm holding you tight because you might disappear anytime.”

"Oh, yeah."

Yerenica playfully stretched her tongue as if she had waited.

"Then tomorrow will be a day of determination. I swear to Raulus that I will never let go of you."

“I think it would be more reliable to swear to the Goddess of love than to Raulus-sama, but yes. It will be a pretty treasured day.”

"Rauli will be upset when he hears that."

She reached out and wrapped her hands around Erudian's cheeks and she tenderly rubbed her forehead at him.

“I shouldn't tell you to be relieved. I won't even say I'll be there all the time. but, every morning, every time you open your eyes, you will find me. Will you love me forever?”

"……you, if you look at it, you have a little personality.”

"That means?"

“It's not bad, it's a little bit bad sometimes. I'm not saying I hate it, it's okay. Whatever you do, it's cute.”

"It's a great weapon, that."

Yerenica was giggling, Erudian kissed her and bit her. Then he picked up his ring from the jewelry box and put it on his finger as he did to me.

''It's my heart that's written there.……?”

When Euredian made a curious look, she tilted the ring slightly.

The letters engraved in a thin cursive inside her ring instantly reflected light and were clearly revealed.

Euroredian subconsciously repeated the spelling in his mouth and stopped.

'Oh, this....’

Suddenly, he hurriedly looked inside her ring. Something more familiar was written there.

It was his baptismal name.

Then it was clear what was written in his ring.

Yerenika asked in her affectionate voice.

"Now there are two people in the world who know this name, right?"

"……yes."

He answered in a choked voice.

What she just gave him is the most valuable and secret thing she has.

The name of the priest who sealed Remordi and the name Raoulus gave her.

Her baptismal name engraved on the ring was dazzling.

Erudian hugged his fiancée harder to avoid missing her while still feeling unrealistic as he digs deeper into her.

Her hot tangled lips, her breathing getting rough little by little and her weak groan added color to the beautiful reality one by one at a time like a dream.

The afternoon, drunk with the scent of sweet love, was leaning.

nyxzi, rairia17, Katsu_cfq and 15 others like this.
  6. ashmaiden

ashmaiden New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

Thank you! Thank you!!

Same!! Lol!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2021
    Arisa_DESU and Love love laugh05 like this.
  7. Gabysssss

Gabysssss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MANHWA!!

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  8. violet.everdeen

violet.everdeen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG SAME!! LITERALLY CANT WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST KISS OMG

my heart <3

ikr....

ikr!! cant wait for clingy erudian in manhwa version!!

i dont think so......

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021
    IceQueenRinne1234 and Gabysssss like this.
  9. hannaaanggggg

hannaaanggggg New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohmygosh Erudian's so cute my heart just can't

10. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep reading this again and again hahaha.

So Emperor Erudian fell in love at first sight?:aww::blobmelt:

11. kellinuuu09

kellinuuu09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Is there going to be a manhwa chapter released today? (Chap 59?) Are they going to go hiatus?

12. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, next week is the next update.

13. violet.everdeen

violet.everdeen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, may i know why there was no update yesterday?

14. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is having a break.

15. myhlmes

myhlmes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Eru will find out in the last battle.
    Actually, Yeni will tell him everything about her previous life and what had been happening and why she didn't tell Eru about why she decided to fight Hades alone and not tell him. This happened after Yeni got kidnapped by Hades (that was possessing Soleia's body)

Yes. Yeni will return to Lebovny after the first battle. Because 1). The glucaman's agreement had been settled. 2). Yeni's life was threatened and the Lebovny king was having none of it. 3). Yeni decided that it is the safer option if she returned back to Lebovny to gather her power

Earlier this month they announced that after every 4 releases, they will take a break on the fifth before they continued again.

16. Gabysssss

Gabysssss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know how long is the break?

17. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well a lot of manhwa artists are doing this, it's going to be 4 releases, one week break, 4 releases, one week break, and so on!

Uncopyright and Gabysssss like this.
  18. eamxu

eamxu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They announced that they will come back on April 30 so yeah, it's gonna be some time. Just gonna re-read everything again.

19. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? I thought it was only on Tapas that they will return on April 30 with chapter 58? While the raw chapter 59 will update this week? Correct me if I'm wrong.

20. Leiza

Leiza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't really a fan of manhwa/manhua until I stumbled upon this story. I'm a fast reader so I kinda finish the current manhwa in one go. I just hope I can get access to the english translated novel soon. Or learn hangul. Whichever comes first, I guess?

Found english translated chapter 58 on youtube tho.