Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Leiza

Leiza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! may I ask where it was mentioned that he is 26? I only ever read the manhwa (I haven't seen any chapter where it was mentioned) and MTLs for the novel which I kinda find hard to understand (I read in one side story that Eru said that he is 23 even if they're married already). I was only assuming that he is around 29 during one of the noble parties before he snuck to Lebovny. I'm happy that he's not that old tho. :LOL: More time and energy to spend with his family. :X3:

2. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned in the manhwa but in the novel, it was mentioned several times that he is 26 years old and I don't know which chapter exactly. As for the side story about Eru being 23, it actually means that normally at the age of 23, it is supposed to be expected that the Emperor already had children at that age. At least that's what I decipher when I read it.

Leiza and Johnwill12 like this.
  3. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn’t Erudian marry years earlier in his late teens? In those times it was expected that royalty and nobles married young. Therefore isn’t this story sort of taking a license with certain things? Marriages between royals and nobles were more often than not about power, prestige, family connections and less about romance. So what makes Erudian so special as to think that he can delay getting married until he’s nearly 3o years old?

4. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not that necessary for a royal to marry early at earlier times. It is normal or traditional but not that necessary. There are pressure from the nobles of course but the king or queen still has the "last word" of whom or when should they marry or the future spouse of their children. In fact, there are many rulers who did not marry early or some even did not marry at all, like one of England's greatest ruler Elizabeth Tudor I who ruled in 1558 (known as the Virgin Queen). You might ask, why did Erudian's father, the late Emperor did not put Erudian into an arrange marriage? The answer might be is that according to the novel chapter 100 (I don't know if this information will be included in the manhwa), before Erudian's father, previous Emperors practiced polygamy. Erudian's father, who was fed up with political war between nobles of whom or who's child will be the next successor, decided to practice monogamy. Because of that, war between nobles decreased noticably. It's probably one of the reason why Erudian's father did not remarry and he did not pressure Erudian to marry early because Erudian's marriage talk can create division or war of nobles again. And besides, the royal family only partakes in early marriage if there is a threat in their power or their authority is being questioned which is not a current problem for the Belgoth's Imperial family. Erudian of course can't escape the pressure of the nobles to marry in order to have an heir just like any royal but he is still has the last word and if he choose not to have a child, he can still choose one of his cousins (he had cousins who already earned their own title) who will be the next in line to the throne. Addition to that, Erudian's reign maintain their country's status as the most powerful country in the continent, he was gifted with the strongest divinity compared to his ancestors, they are not short on military strength as they are the defenders of the Eastern borders, their economy is thriving and he had no rivals in the the throne, perks of being the only direct descendant. That's why he is considered as a perfect monarch. His authority, power and skills as a ruler was not questioned and has the known status of no political weakness other than his lack of heir.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  5. Daria_00

Daria_00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please let me know in which book /from 1-6/ is current manhwa Chapter 61? I am reading the manhwa but since it would take a long time to finish, would like to buy the raw novel.

Xocher likes this.
  6. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi believe its the 4th volume, since 5th volume is abt 2years after, and the second battle against Hades while the 6th volume is all abt yeni waking up after being camatose, proposal, pregnancy, and side stories. Its better to buy it at google book so you can preview the first chapters of the volume you want to buy for free to see/check if its the right volume you are looking for

hestiareads and Daria_00 like this.
  7. Daria_00

Daria_00 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

8. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just spent some time cleaning up this thread. I'd recommend someone log into @Spoiler Curator account and make an actual TOC. this novel seems to have an active enough fanbase for it.

9. wataki_04

wataki_04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me which chapter that their 3rd baby Yuni appeared? I had that she's the exact copy of lil Yeni that Eru want so much

10. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuni was still in Yerenica's stomach in special chapter 2.1 and she officially appeared in special chapter 3.2 and she's three or two years old.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  11. Bourdja

Bourdja New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi i am new here, could someone tell me what will happen in the next chapter please.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  12. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately Erudian has cousins, but who would’ve been chosen as his successor if he didn’t have any cousins or extended family? Even Erudian has to plan for the future of his nation and what comes after him and not just the present. Thankfully Erudian ends up having children with Yerenika, I only wish that he hadn’t kept up that inner wall of his around her for as long as he did. Only when Yeni was about to depart for Lebovni did he finally realize how special she is, I only wish he had realized it a little bit sooner. If Erudian felt lonely or depressed with Yeni gone, perhaps he can consider it his penance for being a little too stubborn to open up to her until the last moment. Yeni went through quite a lot to get Erudian to open up to her. Therefore to make it up to Yeni, Erudian is gonna have to make an effort to express his feelings for Yeni more openly the next time they meet.

13. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    Erudian will definitely suffer from the LDR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Watch in two year time skip, the tables will turn. It would be Erudian who will relentlessly pursue Yeni and follows her around the next time they meet:blobjoy:. While Yeni on the other hand keeps rejecting his proposal and to elope because she was afraid that she will put Erudian on death's doors if she will stay with him and that is something that Yeni has been avoiding since the beginning.

14. Choccolat

Choccolat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm can anyone tell me where I can find the translation of the novel?? Even the Korean version is ok if it can be mtl-ed...???

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  15. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl volume 5 (part 4)
    It was late in the afternoon.

Near the evening when I thought it was obvious that no one would come. I was looking for a time when I would tell the Erudian my resolution.

And the hard timing came very suddenly.

Tezevia visited the western palace without notice.

"Go, Princess...…!" When Mary opened my door with an astonished rabbit eye, I had already seen the red hair of my sister-in-law Tezevia over the window and so I quickly hid the body.

Of course, not my body, but Erudian’s body.

“Yere... ….”

I forced him into the closet behind the bedroom.

Erudian suddenly stepped back, staggering under my power.

It wasn't a purple dressing room, but a space close to a simple closet, so the inside was narrow and dark. It was fortunate that the dress wasn't packed tightly.

"Well, why. What's going on?"

"Shhh, shhhush. I think she's here."

I threw my index finger at his lips and called the maid.

"Mary, where's my sister...….”

"Yerenica?"

"Oh my gosh."

Boom.

Sensitive Mary immediately pushed me into the dress room.

The door slammed shut.

My sister and my eyes almost met in the bedroom. I held onto my fluttering heart and heard the conversation between Tezevia and Mary.

"Te, Princess Tezevia."

"Long time no see, Mary. Where is Yerenica? It's been a while since I've had a cup of tea."

"Momo!" Oh, my God.

I lamented low. she must have come from Brizney.

It was clear that Brizney had told Tezevia about Erudian.

Only then did I feel through my index finger that Erudian's lips were raised as if he had clearly grasped the situation.

I looked up at him and said in the shape of my mouth.

'Don't laugh.' Nod.

He seemed to have a hard time holding back his laughter, but he nodded his head.

I listened to conversations outside the closet with keen hearing.

"The princess went out for a walk for a while...….”

"Really? When?"

"she left about half an hour ago."

Mary seemed a little embarrassed, but she replied calmly, like a lady with thick bones in the palace.

I wiped my heart away and then stiffened again at the sound of Brizney's innocent voice.

"Bree, I know where Auntie often goes to play!"

Dodo.

I brizney's funny little step, but now I heard a puzzled voice.

"Huh? Not today."

“Brizney? ”

"he was supposed to swing around today.….”

'Did you say you would swing ?' I asked Erudian in the shape of my mouth.

It was so dark that it was hard to tell if he recognized it.

Eventually, I stuttered and felt somewhere in the heart and shoulders of the Erudian.

I found his neck, wrapped my arms around him, and dragged him down to me.

a hook.

"……huh."

However, I must have miscalculated the distance.

Suddenly, my breath came close.

A sharp nose narrowly crossed the tip of my nose. The scent of a clear body has faded away. I could feel the tickling.

'You're too close...….' My heart began to beat aimlessly.

I eased my arm around his neck regretting my hasty pull on him. I spread my feet slightly apart.

creak.

"Huh? What did you just say...….”

“… … !” Then I was nervous, so I put my feet back.

The sound of Tezevia mumbling murmurs was fading several times. I screamed silently and stopped moving.

"Did you hear something just now?"

"Well, I didn't hear that.……."

' Ah ah.'

My back was standing upright. My eyes blinked like lightning. And for the next moment, I really couldn't move.

“… …!” our forehead touched.

There was nothing to be seen as it was not yet ripe in the eyes.

A shallow, languid breath touched my lips.

As soon as I realized that if I just raised my head a little, my lips would rub right away, I froze hard.

Let's go.

The hem of my dress had a very light brushing sound.

The dizzying divinity filled the narrow space. My heart began to pound.

I don't know if it's because of the tension that we might get caught now because Tezevia is just outside, or because of the expectation for a distant and the overwhelming sensation that might come soon, I don't know... ….

"How is Yerenica these days? I haven't been paying attention lately.….”

"she is always bright and healthy. You don't have to worry, Princess Tezevia."

"What……. Like meeting people, visiting palaces...…there is no such person?" Outside, the conversation between Tezevia and Mary continued.

My heart seemed to be shrinking to the size of a bean.

At the same time, however, there was a soft lip that touched just below my eye, as if the conversation outside was a story of completely different world.

“…….”

I opened my mouth and I couldn't whisper so I bite my lips firmly.

It was hard to endure the feeling of grazing that was neither touched nor touched.

My fingertips fluttered and trembled. The lips moved slowly.

The sliding sensation on the bridge of my nose was too stimulating.

Even though I have already experienced a deeper and more intense sensation than this several times.

"Be honest, Mary. Yerenica... what the hell is she doing here these days?"

"pri-- Princess Tezevia."

"It's kind of weird that Brisney walks around the Western Palace very often...….”

The slow burning sensation to the tip of the nose stopped right above the lips.

As if drawing the outline of the lips, he squeezed around the lips.

On the lips, he was the man who knew the most about what kind of contact I liked and what kind of stimulation I liked.

my expression was distorted without reasonably.

he usually gets it right, and it always happens like this! This man was obviously trying to kill me with anger.

Erudian smiled briefly as he felt my mouth was distorted.

Even if I didn't see it, I could see what kind of expression he would have.

It would have been a loose and attractive face as if to seduce the viewer.

His lips, which had been on the tail of my mouth for a long time, eventually fell off without reaching where I wanted it to be.

Erudian whispered in his ear, unable to hide his delight.

"You're about to be caught."

“…….”

"I think it's too much to keep me here now."

"Quietly…..."

My earlobe was bitten slightly.

A short groan broke out between my open lips. It didn't hurt, but it was enough stimulation to make me tremble.

My eyes were filled with resentment.

I shook my hand in the dark, pushing the estimated part between his cheek and chin.

"……so mean."

"What?"

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" The whispering was so low that I could hardly hear my voice mixed with grievances.

Erudian, who thought he was being pushed away, gently swept the tip of my chin.

"Not exactly on purpose."

"Then what?"

"You and I are in a small dark place, and you don't want me to do anything? Isn't that too much as it is?"

……. I think I have to correct him somehow.

In the last few days, Erudian Belgoth became as brazen as his obsession.

I'm not saying I'm not happy, but...….

“Look at this much.”

Perhaps this man didn't know that even such a light touch was too provocative now.

I twisted my face ridiculously.

Outside, Tezevia is gently questioning Mary, and Brizney is running around the room furiously to find us…….

I'm in this narrow closet...….

A great sense of guilt and immorality sprang up.

However, even in the midst of it, I have a number one problem in my life, which is instinctively thirsty.

A cloud of silvery bluish hues over the dark saint.

Although it was a small and weak light, it was enough to capture the face of a person right away.

As soon as I found the contours of Erudian's chin and lips, I pulled him.

But just before our lips hit, he slightly moved his head back.

"You can't do this."

"What?"

‘’Your sister said that you were keeping a man in the palace. ‘’

I looked up at him with resentment.

“What did you say?”

"There's nothing wrong with it. You're the one who left me here."

I'm sure this guy had fun teasing me. I stared at him and gave in with a sigh.

"…… kiss me."

It was clear that I was not familiar with the stimulation he was giving, so I wanted my body to be immersed in it. And it probably wouldn't be any different for a man.

As little as he knew about me, the same goes as I knew about him.

I was filled with a smile that Erudian couldn't make. The eyes were naturally bent.

"If you kiss me, I'll follow you to Belgoth."

I whispered joyfully, fiddling his lips with my fingers crossed. His reddish eyes immediately opened up.

"let’s go back together."

"……really?"

"But you have to kiss me."

I've already made a decision but I'm playing like a fox on a topic that I have already made a decision and only measured the timing.

I think I'm good at timing.

With a strange feeling of pride, a heavy and distant sensation flooded between the lips.

It was a kiss that was slow and quiet, but it tightened my heart. Fortunately, reasons didn't function long enough.

After being given a clear, clean, hot, humid, and refreshing energy to clean up, I succeeded in removing Erudian, although it was a little difficult.

Mary's depraved boss, Tezevia, was just about to leave the western palace.

I opened the door of the closet.

The divinity and the enthusiasm that had filled the narrow space profusely flowed into the room. Erudian caught me trying to slip out with a stubborn eye out of regret.

"Yerenica, you were kidding, weren't you?"

"Of course not."

"It's strange that you suddenly changed your mind."

his good-looking faces had a sign that he didn't believe it. Somehow I felt like I became a shepherd boy again this time.

I gave him a big hug with sorry and affection.

"Whatever you want, kidnap me. I won't rebel."

“…….”

"But you'll still give me the time to say goodbye to my family, right? My beloved Majesty."

"……of course."

It was a voice that seemed to be blocked somehow.

As if there was still some affection left, kisses fell on my forehead and hair.

I gently brushed Erudian's hair as if it was going to comfort and relieved him.

"It's best to play kidnappings in broad daylight. ‘’

This time, a sigh of relief came out of him.

I go to Erudian several times after that. I was able to leave the night room after coaxing him.

16. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when the next update will be for the manhwa?

17. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw usually updates every Wednesday or Thursday depending on your time zone.

18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who doesn't pity her?
    I guess there's a reason why greed is considered one of the 7 deadly sins.

Her family was so greedy for power that they coveted even the power of the gods when being measly humans and met their rightful demise.

I have nothing against revenge. If a family member were to die unjustly, I would definitely want revenge but this is not the case here.

Her family broke the rules of the country and actively participated in dark magic for their thirst for power. It is only natural that they would be condemned and killed. Yet, rather than learning from her parents mistakes, she wants revenge over the descendant of the one who killed her family. For the sake of her revenge she doesn't care about the means or consequences. What a pathetic woman!

If u think of it, her revenge could not only destroy the royal family and that country but also the world in the process (if in first timeline, her son was able to open the gates of jeduta - it might have led to a war amg gods and with the gods falling, so would the world) she truly is a villainess and one with such bad morals. [it's the perfect example of dogs don't give birth to cats] she could have avoided harming the FL or at least use another method to kill the royal family (for e.g: use her influence to create an army of black mages and do a cout. She could even behave like a white lotus, get the emperor to marry her and stab him in his sleep. She really didn't need to make a pact with the devil. That's was exactly what made her suspicious)

Now I have 2 questions.

1.Does the novel say what hades' aims were to manipulate Solea?
    2. Why is dark magic forbidden?

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  19. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been lurking this post for a loong time and decided to made account to thank all of you @IceQueenRinne1234 @dita90 @LumenMint (sorry if I missed anyone:blobtired: hope u don't mind!). All of you are an angel!:blobhug:

I hope they'll release the physical book of the manhwa like Remarried Empress because I really want to buy it:blobnosebleed: (and prefer with beautiful bonus too! *cough*)

20. Love love laugh05

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't pity her also. It was her families fault for all the hundreds of murder and corruption and she is following their footsteps.
    1. Hades main objective is to return to Judetta (the world of the gods). Hades was banished by Raulus centuries ago because Hades loves to destroy humans. Hades loves the suffering of humans. Hades does not need to manipulate Soleia as long as Soleia is keeping up with the contract they had agreed. Soleia is doing this by her own choice. She summoned a demon, made a contract with said demon and Hades expects her to accomplish it. If she failed, Hades would do it by his own hands instead and he doesn't care even if it's Soleia.

2. Black magic you see requires sacrifice and death of a person. It steal souls and drag it to remordi (this novel's version of hell or underworld) once the soul was stolen, it could never return. And for centuries, Black magicians have been assassinating the royal family and they kill civilians pointlessly. The main objective of the black magicians all along is to summon the demon Hades by sacrificing people. That's why, they have been killing and sacrificing people for centuries. So the royal family put a law to forbid black magic because it cause nothing but harm to ordinary people and any wizard who uses it will be executed immediately using the fire purification ceremony. If the wizard will get burned, which means he/she is back magic user as divinity only perish evil on earth. If the wizard did not got burned, then he/she is not a black magic user.

“Considering the number of murders committed by the dead family (Soleia's family), and the number of abandoned bodies and the fact that I am the master of Belgoth. And considering what you have done to Yerenica. I don’t deserve to have that name in my mouth? What are you going to do to blame me for that? If you’re to blame, blame your ancestors for killing the royal family and civilians pointlessly. If you don't like it, blame the great Emperors!"
    that's what Euredian said to Soleia.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021