Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true, But thats like the original “villainess” troupe, the villainess keep raising death flags which this witch did, first she try to murder her with dark magic n then the nightmare, but the protag always win,
    “The villainess has a fiancee and then the heroine stole her fiancee and annul their engagement, because the villainess keep harassing the heroine” troupe
    sorry i dont intend to argue, just imagining the “what if” situations. I really loves the story, the witch as a villainess also do a great job being the evil

2. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh they really can't keep their hand off each other. Thank you for the spoiler!

Avery Very likes this.
  3. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear~ oh dear~ i really dont want to spoiled you guys yet... but I'm too excited to share the news spoiler with you guys... but some been asking question whether the villain are really villain... so this spoiler might be your answer...

my last spoiler was up to chapter 60. my current reading is chapter 66 now...

after they been avoiding with each other. Soon after, the paperwork and contract regarding the glucamon road was confirm. (NOOOOO~!!) i think euradian reduce some condition in the term in order to proceed it faster even though it should bring more benefit to the kingdom still for yeni sake he reduce it. at first he hesitate to stamp the official agreement but in the end he did it. (for love its fine to be greedy you foolll!!!~ let her stay!)

After that, the witch finally came back from her out of town mission to meet euradian. and went to his office. being pretending innocent and happy to see euradian. euradian just glare at her and ask her question regarding the belluk palace.
    "you're skin seem to get even thicker... you dare to actually create disturbed IN MY PALACE....with the magic that I forbid in my kingdom... WITH MY SPECIAL GUEST." (he actually emphasized the 3 word)

Even so, the witch was still acting cunning ... "where is the proved I did so?... even if you knew who i am in the beginning why did his majesty not take action toward me for this 5 years and only now you act? your majesty understands more than that don't you, what it meant to disturb the powerful power of the wizard tower and what benefit it brings to the kingdom. isn't that why your majesty still need me?.... and now it seem I finally found your weakness.. the wall that your majesty have been bought up has a fine line crack that i can see... is it not because his majesty also fear what i am capable doing to her and this kingdom...."

unfortunately euradien was shaken by her treat because he himself does realize that yeni has become his weakness now. before this he has fear of nothing but if something were to happen to yeni. He cant be sure what he would do in the future.
    so euradien ask her "what do you want?"

the witch smirk and said "married me as you planned... and i will not disturb her and your kingdom."

and at that moment... yeni overheard the final word behind the close door of the office but she decide to walk away.

yeni felt disturbed of what he heard back then and became trouble again because she knew for her sake euradien will follow as she wished. in the end her plan to stop their marriage felt futile. then raulus ask if she still planning to give up. yeni said she had no choice but to give up because euradien keep on building up wall and pushing her away to return so she felt remorse. raulus then suggest for her to run away and live in the temple for now. yeni was surprised but agreed to his suggestion.

that night, yeni still could not sleep since the nightmare incident. so she went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. while talking to Raulus suddenly she heard a voice behind her that called her and scream with surprised. it turn out that euradien was also at the balcony next to her (i believe this mean their room was actually right next to each other... awwww~)

so they both ask each other why they are not sleeping in the middle of the night. it was way past midnight and they both said they couldn't sleep. euradien then jump over the balcony onto her balcony with both only one step away.... (i soo want to see these scene in the webtoon)

he vaguely asked yeni why she couldn't sleep today. his cold hand touched her cheek. he realize her eye bag even though she denied that she just couldn't sleep at night but she did sleep during the day.

but yeni could not look at him as she was feeling bitter after she overheard the conversation of the witch and him. Trying to avoid euradien question his concern over her sleepless night, she ask permission from Euradian whether she could stay in the temple a few days. euradian was surprise and did not answer... then Yeni amphasize that she is going back to Lebovni anyway, since he promised to sent her back as soon as the road open. and knew that it is almost that time. So if she were to stay at the temple before she go back, there should be no problem... before she could say anything else Yeni notice Euradian tired eyes turned sharp...

ok another special bonus for you guyss... I directly translate from the novel as i think this the first confession time from Euradian!!! Yes!! im sure you guy looking forward to it.... its also sweet and heartbroken ok~

A outstretched of the finger touched at the tip of her hand.
    I was startled by the stunning cold skin touched and then again the hand slighty touch my wrist.
    It wasn't a hand-held or wrist-held contact.
    It just touched.
    His finger, on the edge of my wrist.
    "...How long has it been since you came to Belgot?"
    Somewhere in a subdued voice, Euredian asked.
    I stuttered as if shed over his red eye gaze.
    "hmm, about two and half months…now…."
    "Two and a half months."
    He repeated my words with a hazy smile.
    "Two and a half…Time flies."
    And pull the corners of his mouth.
    It was a thin smile.
    I was a little relieved at the smile.
    I don't know why I was relieved, but it's was ‘that’ smile at first glance.

I pushed back my suspicion in my head and replied as usual.
    "Yes, I think so."
    "......."
    "I think there was a lot of work going on. I'm a little surprised that time has already passed this much."
    "......."
    "Anyway, if you'll allow me, I'll be back as soon as possible."
    I had promised him the other day, but I needed his permission to go before i return to Lebovni anyway. I'm still a hostage.
    First, after he granted his permission, I will write a letter to father asking to send a carriage to take me back…
    "What if I don't approve?"
    Ha... ...something... ...like...that.
    I blinked blankly. What did I hear?
    His hand, which had touched my wrist, went down my skin.
    he took my hand.
    Each finger was intertwined, and that the remaining warmth of the fingers could be fully transmitted. Bewildered by his question that came out.
    "What's wrong with you…?"
    I swear, I never thought it would pop out of his mouth.
    This man was the one who told me just a few days ago that it would be better to go back to Lebovni.
    He was an Iron built wall man, as if he would never call me after my name until the end. (Actually during the dawn incident at that time Euradian call out yeni name “Yeronica” for the first time…. Ever since then she been asking him to call by her name again but he refuse and still call her “princess”)

But why, all of a sudden...….
    The hardened Euredian momentarily cracked.
    And then I smelled the faint aroma of wine that was passed down through the air. (He was drinking wine at the balcony before yeni came out back then)
    "......I made a mistake."
    He let go of her hand as he mumbling low.
    The wind breeze brushed over where the warmth that held left.
    I blinked my eyes and looked up at the man slipping his gaze down.
    Somehow my heart beat.
    dup dap dup dap.
    Just like a few days ago, like that night.
    "I mean... It slip"

Holding her hand was an unexpected behaviours she didn’t expect for him to show.
    As soon as it touched, a clear divinity flow through.
    The stiffness of the eyes disappeared, and the mind gradually awoke.
    The mood, which had been depressed, bounced away.
    Thud.
    It was a small reaction.
    I looked up at Earedian with my eyes straight.
    "mistake, what do you mean?"
    "What...? "
    And he had a face full of bewildered, unparalleled embarrassment.
    I didn't miss the look.
    It was the face I wanted to find every time I tried to approach him.
    The moment when a man who is always loose and serene but never loose his composure.
    The man who a solid wall surrounded him, the moment it cracked.
    I knew it instinctively.
    At that moment, I also lost all my thoughts that I had been agonizing over all evening.
    After putting aside reason and reality for a while, I took a step closer to him.
    Now the distance between us was less than half a step.
    Facing the 'dismissed redness,' I slowly opened my mouth.
    "Well, should I not go?"
    "……"
    Euredian was struck.
    He moved as if he were trying to back down two step.
    But what he overlooked behind him, was the terrace railing.
    dup dup. My heart was beating fast, really, I had a strong feeling of 'confidence' in my eyes because this is the very moment.

Sometimes this man reaches out affectionately as sweet as honey drips, but other time he beats me coldly to hit me off from being sweet.
    It seemed that this is the moment when I don't know when I will come back, when I can take out all the innermost thoughts of a person who acts unthinkable.
    I whispered again, hoping that my pounding heart wouldn't reach his ears.
    "Should I not go back?"
    "Prin--"

"Name."
    I cut him off to call me.
    "Name. Please call me back."
    "...Princess Yerenovica."
    "Not that one."
    This man's day, which was always straight and solid, became cloudy.
    "Princess, it's better not to touch me any further like this, I remember saying this the other day."
    On that subject, Euredian Belgott tried to push me away again.
    He pushed my shoulder with the other hand that wasn’t caught by me.
    However, it was not a coercive force at all.
    His appearance filled with sorrow.
    Again, again! I twisted my face and raged fiercely.
    "Your Majesty had better not run away any more."
    "Princess."
    "If you don't like me, please make it clear that you don't like me. Then I will go back. As what you really want."
    "......"
    "If you keep avoiding me this time again...…."
    I gather all my remaining courage and say this, but if you get away with it.
    So, really, when I return to Lebovni, maybe I won't be able to see it again.
    A low sigh was heard .
    And the next moment, he pulled me with the hand he held on my shoulder.
    "Yeronica."
    The silver hair that scattered lightly by the wind breeze came right before my eyes.
    For a moment I was struck dumb by my name that came out of his mouth, and as I as held into his arms.
    The neat and clean scent with the faint wine scent mixed within his breath.
    Euredian's voice shaking in my ear.

"You shouldn't say that."
    "......"
    "Because I can't push you away any further."
    The words I had hoped for so much were heard as false words.
    The man, who could not tell what kind expression he was making, as if murmured upon himself.
    "If you ask me to not go, I have no choice but to tell you not to go."
    "......"
    “Of course, If you say no, I can only say I don’t like it.”
    A wind breeze blew.
    Where did one flag go to before, the warmth of the one who embraced me seemed to be spreading through my body and around the air.
    Euredian continued his words as if he were determined.
    "But you still have to go back."
    "........."
    "Because you're here. Good things. It’s just my greed."

dup dap dup dap
    My heart was still beating hard. It was enough size of sound that could be heard on to the other person.
    Somehow, I felt like I was going to cry.
    I bit my lips because I thought my voice would shake when I opened my mouth.
    Earedian said quietly.
    "So please stop at this point."
    "......"
    "I can't push it away with my own hands, so I have to ask you this."
    There was a rather self-contradictory smile in the last words.
    The words clouded my eyes.
    I stuttered and put my hand on the shoulder of a man who embraced me.
    I barely held him with a trembling hand.
    What should I say?
    I actually don't want to go back.
    I still want to get closer to you...….
    I just found out this afternoon that it wasn't possible.
    In the end, I managed to spit out a crying voice.
    "Bad..."
    I heard a short laugh.
    "who asked to say something."
    "I, what...…"
    "I am the one who ended up saying this."
    A big, friendly hand patted me on the back.
    "like this… should have said in the beginning…."
    If that's the case, I wouldn't have suffered this much if I went...…!
    Eventually, sad tears streamed down her cheeks.
    It was the sadness accumulated in all the moments when he repeatedly ran in and then bounced out.
    Giving a good Pat o her back and sweep her hair lightly.
    And at the same time, I was relieved that he didn’t pushing me out.
    And there's no way to stop the heart beating mad at the fact.
    So I cried in his arms for a long time.
    "Yeronica."
    And I finally realized it when he called my name.
    I, here, exist.
    Whether I am now Seo Eun-seo, Yerenica, or anything.
    Anyway, there's someone who calls me with great affection.
    The call finally made me Yeronica.
    It was a wake-up call that I had never experienced in my previous life as Seo Eun-seo.
    It was a night when the night sky was filled with twinkling silver lights waving from the ground.
    I was sure I would never forget where I was going to be.
    Whether in Belgott or Lebo Benny.
    At that moment, just that was the most important thing.

fuhhh... i did half day for you guys translate this one chapter. Sorry if my translate is not that good. But i guess this answer @the Legendary Frog question how the chapter 89 still happen. Yeni will still go back :cry:

Sorry guys before this the long writing.... i just discovered the spoiler button :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    Shey_04, lisaaa, hrraa16 and 167 others like this.
  4. ChaoticAngel92

ChaoticAngel92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I doubt the witch is gonna get a 'redemption' arc since she seems legitimately evil so far, rather than simply misunderstood like the villainousness in the reverse novels. At least with those, it's clear that the villainous was misunderstood and/or set up or even driven to meet her doom. Here, the witch actually does some pretty shady/evil stuff so I doubt she's misunderstood or can be redeemed lol I mean, even without Yeni in the picture, the original novel proves that she had sinister plans to begin with via brainwashing her kid to kill the emperor. Although I do like the witch's character cause I do like me a good villainous :) She's not evil cause of anything Yeni is doing, she's just plain evil. Poor Yeni just happens to be in her way. I could be wrong though and she could have a redemption somewhere along the line. Anybody got spoilers on what eventually happens to her?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she (the witch) and the ML are officially engaged yet? She's the most likely/eligible candidate given her status and achievements, but the ML did say he was still single so it hasn't happened yet. So, technically, Yeni isn't so much as stealing him as she is intercepting their potential engagement lol

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, well, I think if someone reincarnated as the evil witch, they usually try to take down the death flags in 2 ways:
    - annul the engagement, which I think this villainess actually has the power to do
    - and try not to harass the heroine, or kill her in this case

6. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True now that you mention it, he did say he’s single to yeni

7. gerickarose

gerickarose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers, wondering what's gonna happen when she goes back to lebony.

MY THOUGHTS
    - father will try to straighten out the magic tower and stuff but in the end yenny will get hurt.

GIVE ME MORE FLUUFFFFF

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    that's pretty good theory.:hmm:
    it would be nice if it will work ( ╹▽╹ )

THEN OUR ML WILL GO AND SAVE YENI!!!!!!!!!!!:blobhero::blobcheeky::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbs (≧▽≦)

9. CatCat19

CatCat19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler....
    Euradian kinda different with other ML which he honestly like the princess but want to push away but still care for our MC.
    I wish more :blob_teary:
    Why so many good korean novel these days, sometimes its hard to read it directly

10. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super thank you for the spoilers, you guys are so kind to take your time and share it!

I’m overwhelmed by this series’ fluffiness, it’s a simple premise where the abducted princess befriend the emperor and eventually lead to mutual love.. and their characters are just, I’ve no word but praise for both.
    Surprisingly the have many skinship, any kind of it! What’s better than that? Now I can’t stop grinning for re-read spoilers all over again

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  11. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I knew it! The Emperor will be the first one to confess. Its a bit sad because it was because of a sad setting. It was more of a "I love you but I have to let you go."

I have been reading to much angst and tragedy novels recently. Imagine this.

If this were a otome game of some sort, one of the bad endings would be the Emperor lets Yerenica go, she returns to Lebovny with a broken heart. The Emperor marries the ELTRASH proceeds with having a kid. Emperor will later receive a message that Yerenica dies because of Maladjustment of magic. He becomes so heartbroken. His son reaches 11 years old. When his son will sacrifice and kill him, his only thoughts would be that he won't be reunited with Yerenica because his soul will trapped in hell because of black magic. His last words would be I love you, Yerenica.

Okay, I'mma stop reading these sad novels.

el_1116, Wen Rou, Mi shiru and 52 others like this.
  12. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What so she die in tragedy leaving him and still married to the another woman... Ughhh

syofiaa likes this.
  13. lunefleur

lunefleur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I made an account JUST to post on this thread! Lol

I lurk around and enjoy reading everyone’s comments but this and WMMAP are the only ones where I’m thoroughly enjoying the story. I’m stuck in NYC during the current quarantine sl I thought if anyone has any raw novel chapters that they want translated, I could do some. (I’ve also translate K-dramas for years now, I can read and write but I’ve never really translated full chapters of anything. It’ll be a bit of work but I’ve got the time :))

icepriestess, Th.ay, samster and 21 others like this.
  14. Mino Micha

Mino Micha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo, so sad! Dammit that could very well happen if things go wrong :(
    Tbh, he's the Emperor. He needs to get married, right? If he adopts a child from a branch family, legitimacy issues will rise (like why is that one acceptable while I with purer blood not?) and people with at least the same amount of legitimacy will be eligible to claim said throne. Then nobles will split info factions and people will fight, political marriage will happen, some issues in the country will be ignored by greedy and corrupt nobles and there'd be a civil war or revolution

Just a possibility I guess

greentea- and Mikaa like this.
  15. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you thank youuuuu for the spoilers!!! My heart goes doki doki all the time while reading. Bless you guys!
    I'm being greedy here, but how Euradian and Yeni get together in the end? and what will be the end of the witch?

greentea- and Kygnis like this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interesting if you think of the
    the protagonists' son was in love with the heroine in the novel, but in this timeline, they'll be cousins!

Giratina, Kirarapot, Ainespi and 53 others like this.
  17. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaahhhh!! Thank you for the spoilers! Really appreciate it :blobuwu: :blobnosebleed: Oh my goodness is this real!?? The manhwa is so fluffy and cute and while they indeed have had already so much (innocent) skinship from the very beginning, I've never expected there will be some spiciness :blob_blush: My mind is going so wild now huhu my baby Yeni

And I've never expected there will be angst for the confession. :blobcry: This shows Erudian has already been thinking about whether to let her go or keep her for a long time...

So even before the confession, she hasn't returned to her country yet?

18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm not mistaken, she will go to her country not long AFTER the confession
    It's a lil bit sad :blobpensive::blob_teary::blobscream:

19. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo :blobfearful: Why they must be separated after the confession:notlikeblob: So after we got so much fluff at the beginning, we'll get so much angst at the climax? My babies sob:blobconfounded:

20. pli822

pli822 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t help to write this post. The raw of 24 has been released and just looking at the interactions between Yeni and Eridian pleases my eyes!
    They are even wearing capes for each other, so much like a real couple.