Korean Seduce The Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by nkkkwa, Jul 8, 2020.

1. nkkkwa

nkkkwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name:
    Seduce The Villain's Father (악당의 아빠를 꼬셔라)
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51304000
    Manhwa Adaptation: https://mangadex.org/title/46775/seduce-the-villain-s-father
    NU Link: Does not exist.

Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is honestly such an adorable story! The FL is super lovable and never fails to make you smile or laugh when you read how she tries to capture the ML's heart, and the ML is just so swoon-worthy as well!! I just fell in love with how kind and doting he is on her from the start :blob_teary:. Not to mention, this series has quite the interesting villainess as well! It also currently has a popular on-going manhwa adaptation with 30+ chapters and a spoiler page on the forums that has a lot of people going on it, so it'd be really nice if the novel could get translated too :blob_teary:.

Description: Upon opening my eyes after a bus accident, I found myself in the fantasy world of a webnovel I enjoyed reading... the only catch is, I reincarnated 20 years before the novel begins! Reborn as Princess Yerenica of the small Lebovny kingdom, I'm determined to change the future in order to prevent the series of unfortunate events that will soon occur.

In the original story, my older sister, Tejavia, is pregnant with the future female lead, when she's suddenly kidnapped by the Belgoat Empire's emperor. But in my desperate attempts to protect her, I got kidnapped instead!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my body is ridiculously weak to magic. But... strangely enough, whenever I'm by the emperor, I feel fine!

The only way to save the emperor, who's destined to die at the hands of his own son after marrying the villainess, and save myself from being afflicted by magic... is for us to marry!

"Marry me, Father."
    "Father? Princess, I haven't married yet, nor do I have any kids..."

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    danilim, chindy02, Elliana and 6 others like this.
  2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ninuri

Ninuri New Member

Reading List:
    Link