Spoiler Seducing the Wolf BOSS

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiyaMira, Aug 11, 2018.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese Title: 快穿系统:攻略狼性boss
    Translation: Quick Transmigration: Seducing the Wolf Boss
    Author: 君笙 (Jun Sheng)

Original Qidian raws or just copy the Chinese title and google.

Summary:
    为了追查出杀害自己的凶手,夏亦初和233系统做了协议,由她穿梭各个世界去完成任务,而233系统则帮助她回到原来的世界。
      只是,夏亦初在做任务的途中,经常会碰到一个崩坏的BOSS出现,一言不合就壁咚墙咚床咚各种花样撩不停,说好的手拉手好朋友呢!
      系统:请用一个词来形容对方在你心里的印象。
      夏亦初:能干。
      沈迦叶:我的。

In order to trace the culprit who killed herself, Xia Yichu and System 233 made an agreement: She shuttled the worlds to complete tasks, and System 233 helps her return to her original world.

However, in the midst of doing task, Xia Yichu often encountered being overthrown by a BOSS. If she didn't agree, he wouldn't stop pressing her on the wall on the bed and all kinds of tricks to tease her, speaking so well like good friends but the hands keep moving around!

System: Please use a word to describe the impression of the other person in your heart.
    Xia Yichu: Capable.
    Shen Jiaye: Mine.

This novel is completed with 1200 chapters.
    MC: Xia Yichu 夏亦初
    ML: Shen Jiaye 沈迦叶

One word: SMUT
    Two word: Hardcore yandere.

This is a quick transmigration with vanilla smut content, but with a hardcore yandere ML. MC's situation is a bit generic, doing tasks for a chance to return to her original world and get revenge. ML is also your generic OP ML. But being OP doesn't mean omniscient. In some of the world plane, ML suffers from bad end too. But most of the arcs have HE so all is well I guess.

What I mean by hardcore yandere ML is because ML was so possessive of MC to the point of having no moral boundaries to keep her by his side. MC had been in house-arrest in the first few planes because she resisted ML. In one of the task world MC and ML are blood siblings, but ML has no qualms having incestuous relationship with her. He'd even threaten MC if it would make her not leave him. And don't speak about bestiality. ML had been a dragon/serpent demon and was tempted to do her in his beast form and succeeded... And one time in a futuristic sci-fi world MC turned into a panda alien in the middle of lovemaking and he was kinda... moved :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah: Talk about having heavy taste.

As for MC, I can only applaud her for being slow but not ignorant. She catch up fast and realized that ML is a bug that will be in any world she transmigrated to, and even when he didn't have their memories in every world, he is still only loyal to her. Plus, she knows exactly how to control her man: Make sure to let him stay with her, and he'll be as obedient as a puppy. Except, well, in bed :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: Because ML was too possessive and paranoid, most of the time they didn't have babies in the task world. But if they do, ML will wait until their child is of certain age and pushed every responsibilities he have to the child to run off with MC.

It was fun as side reading, and the smut is definitely a plus for me huehuehue :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: The smut has a few detailed imagery but otherwise it's tame smut. The ending was quite anti-climatic and seems quite rushed. But when you think that MC and ML have transmigrated to countless worlds, with how many thousand years of memory, being able to predict and measure almost every thing that would happen in the last world (which is MC's world btw) is something that is kind of expected from MC. This is full of romance anyway, and plot is secondary. Author even summarized the plot ending of every arc for convenience sake.

tldr: I read it for the smut :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

Arc 1 - The Overbearing and Cold-faced Abstinence Brother (56 chapters)
    Arc 2 - Wolf Uncle, Don't Tease Me (22 chapters)
    Arc 3 - Seducing the Yandere Imperial Prince (49 chapters + 1 extra)
    Arc 4 - The Countryside Girl Who Escaped From Blessing Marriage (36 chapters)
    Arc 5 - Timid Girl @ Campus Idol (31 chapters + 2 side story "Xia Zhan")
    Arc 6 - Doted Only by the Zombie Emperor (45 chapters)
    Arc 7 - Black-bellied Emperor Brother, Lighter (43 chapters + 1 extra)
    Intermission - This Is A Pack of Dog Food from Brother Shen
    Arc 8 - Seducing A Silver Dragon Beast (35 chapters + 1 extra "Dragon Protection, 1000 Years of Sleep")
    Arc 9 - He Time-Traveled to the Past (38 chapters + 3 extra) *incest & yandere alert*
    Arc 10 - Entertainment Circle's Black Lotus (75 chapters + 5 side story "Jun Zilin @ Li Meng")
    Arc 11 - My Student/Younger Brother Can't Be Interested In Me (57 chapters + 1 extra)
    Arc 12 - Cat Demon Girl VS Indescribable Cat Owner (54 chapters + 1 extra)
    Arc 13 - The Villain I Raised, He Became Yandere (46 chapters)
    Arc 14 - Seducing Grievance Ghost (20 chapters)
    Arc 15 - Fat Girl Counterattack: Hello Major General (29 chapters + 1 extra)
    Arc 16 - Revenge of A Disfigured Woman (53 chapters + 1 extra "It's Like The First Meeting Was Yesterday, A Decade of Drunken Dreams")
    Arc 17 - Demon Exorcist Girl @ Little Black Snake (65 chapters)
    Arc 18 - Campus Love-Sickness: Overthrow the Hidden Boss (46 chapters)
    Arc 19 - Eliminate System: Cold Palace's Abandoned Empress VS Cold-blooded Minister (38 chapters)
    Arc 20 - Apocalypse Setting: Save the Villain Boss (46 chapters + 1 extra)
    Arc 21 - Ghost and Grievance: Saving Single-parent Girl (43 chapters)
    Arc 22 Punishment World - Star Age: Lord Admiral, Bed Battle (27 chapters)
    Arc 23 - Your Blood, So Sweet (35 chapters)
    Arc 24 - Ancient Farming Family Becoming Rich (39 chapters + 1 extra "Transforming the Gangster Crown Prince Into A Husky")
    Arc 25 Final Arc - Returning to High School: Bug, Don't Leave School (17 chapters)
    Final Chapter - "Only Me, Love Your Paranoid Soul"
    Can't believe I actually finished reading all of the chapters... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1.

Been a long time since I last read a novel with yandere ML (not since the JPN one with the cooking OL and the yakuza boss was dropped).

Edit: Just noticed it is not the Novel Pickup section.:sweating_profusely:
    Guess I'll just try to MTL it later.

Elliana likes this.
  3. Mafia Lady

Mafia Lady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This look interesting. I love smut and yandere male lead.

lizabernal96 likes this.
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 anyone please spoiler arcs

5. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    *sees smut tag*

Oh my. :blobsmirk:

What type of person is MC? Does she love ML? Cold or chill? Tsukkomi type? Is their relationship full on forced and MC hates him or is she... ok? Okay does she love him and care for him or is she heartless or sth? I need details, sis. (Or bro)

Anyways I will make sure to check it out. I don't think I have read it yet, especially considering it has smut and the app I use doesn't permit direct smut. Also I don't really tend to read QTs in the smut sites. (The plot I mean... I skip directly to the smut lmfao.:blobneutral:)

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'll turn on my vanilla filter and imagine the beast forms as those kemonomimi forms that are drastically more acceptable to me. Aish, at least I hope it won't go into details. Otherwise it's a very tempting novel to read xD;

Elliana likes this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Same Nokita. Same :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Now excuse me I will be going to buy some kleenex in case of massive nosebleeds. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Thanks for the poke! :blobhighfive:

Elliana and Nokita like this.
  9. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the strong, intelligent, noble young lady type. Though she was a bit slow in the emotional department. The backstory said that she was originally a bit autistic when young because she didn't get her parents' love until she went abroad to study. That slowness in EQ actually made her easily cheated by ML in the first arc into being his girlfriend.
    MC's host in the world is ML's adopted siblings, though the original host didn't know at first because she was swapped when she was a baby. ML is a hidden task that MC needs to gain favorability from, though MC only thought to gain good feelings as siblings... Until ML surprised MC with continuous shock of hugs and kisses to make her his girlfriend that she cannot compute and agreed unconsciously. Good thing that MC knew early on that they're not real siblings so she just pretended to be hesitant with the relationship just so people wouldn't be suspicious with her (although ML was already suspicious since the real host was dead scared of ML before).
    The first 3 arcs, MC was not completely into ML yet, but was a bit suspicious because system kept giving her task to seduce ML as hidden task. And the first few chapters, ML either has similar look like in the 1st task world, or have a birthmark in a part of his waist. Later chapters when MC was sure and decided to love ML, he didn't have similar appearance like the one she kept seeing, so she recognized ML through his behavior e.g.: cooking, possessiveness, yandere actions... and also the 'can't-wait-to-take-off-your-clothes-and-eat-you-whole' eyes :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

As for MC's reaction... as far as I remember... the first few task world is borderline rape, but ML only had sex with her consent. He'd force her to get used to it by helping him with her hand. MC was not really opposed to having sexual relationship with ML, though she was kinda scared by his libido :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: In every world, ML is a huge pervert that have huge needs with MC. MC can only thank god that she had learned spiritual practice in one of the early task world so she can ease the pain on her whole body the morning after :sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby::sushi_chubby:

The only real rape was in Arc 9, huge part of it was because although MC do love ML, incest was her limit. But she was helpless at the time because: 1. She was kidnapped into an island. 2. She was disabled (her leg was amputated after an accident) 3. ML threatened MC to kill their parents if she didn't accept him, and also gave her drug so she'd be strong enough to have sex with him. Tho in the end MC accepted ML, mainly because she thinks that she doesn't have anyone else she could love except ML anyway. Might as well enjoy it :blobReach:
    When that limit broke, MC doesn't care anymore what type of thing ML had become later. Human, ghost, snake... she'd take it as long as it's ML.

PS: Although I said it's smut, it's not exactly explicit as another smut QT novel. Just some few descriptions that can really make you imagine. Foreplay doesn't count tho :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and the smut is pretty short, usually only a chapter or half of a chapter. You can also find the raw novel in the usual pirate website, except 69shu I guess.

RBJ, Elliana, seafairy and 6 others like this.
  10. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. I'm just starting on the second arc so far and the smut isn't really huge. There aren't like a whole page of sole smut, but you might find a few paragraphs of it that might or might not be detailed depending on your tastes. It's OK for me so far. I mean, it has enough spice to make me :blobnosebleed: but it's not overbearing to the point the plot, the fluff, and love becomes sort of hopeless to read. Also, it's not very dog-blooded so far, a plus.

But anyways.... It might be because I have read too much MLs that are off their rockers with MC but I'm chill so far with the ML of this one, especially after just reading about a ML who is psycho as hell. I'm in the arc2 though so that doesn't really mean much.

Some kisses are detailed though. I like them.

The MC so far seems to be the type I like. Not cold and bitchy, not hopeless, not heartless to ML, not emotionally stupid to the point I want to bash her head in, not intentionally cruel to ML, can actually be fun at times and lively, isn't a full on psychopathic b**ch.... etc etc.

I nearly flipped my bird at System at the end of arc1, though I don't actually have a bird, and I find it so sad that there isn't any sort of epilogue to the ending of arc1. Where's the angst guuuuuys??

Elliana, Blood A, Mafia Lady and 4 others like this.
  11. Tay

Tay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it no trouble, can anyone spoil the whole arc? I would love to read it but even using translate app is kinda a headache and I'm a huge fan of yandere ml~

Elliana likes this.
  12. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it too late to go back to my little corner and lurk for spoilers instead? :sushi_peak:

Elliana and nastrutium like this.
  14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
  15. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next?

16. DereDevil

DereDevil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should i.... should i not...?
    Guess ill read this....
    Cant find a good bl novel... ill just read a smut straight pairing for a change.

Elliana and Aguni_Erina like this.
  17. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the arc I found interesting huhuehue :blobowoevil_horns::blobpopcorn_cool:
    The arc where mc is a honor student and ml is also one of the top student is the best for me~ :blobparty:

Elliana likes this.
  18. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the MC in this novel. Quite surprising so far.