Non-Fic Seeking Death!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seraphic, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hopping some of those guys stop barking and jump into action so we(humanity) get erased for good

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, the 'Murica will be like 'STAY YOUR HAND'.

4. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey fiction is a good cultural indicator sometimes if you read between the lines. Not suprised China said those things at all.

5. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think china has finally get enough of NK antiques and use this as an excuse to cut them off.. or attack them and gain NK as their new territory vessel country.

6. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Ironically, the way that would result in the least amount of political problems and human casualties, should likely be North Korea attacking anyone around them, especially China or Russia.

If anyone attacks NK it's not good, but if NK attack someone, it's justified self-defence, and with the way the situation has been going, China shouldn't be sending 'volunteers' in droves as soon as anyone counterinvading NK gets far into the country (near the Yalu in that time)

If NK attacks South Korea, USA and their allies come in.
    If NK attacks China, China retaliates.
    If NK attacks Russia, Russia retaliates.

Basically, they wouldn't win unless they had a guerilla war long enough to make the others cost more than they gain.

7. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it. The US might complain, but as long as they don't go nuclear on each other, America will probably be happy to see a political rival such as china get into this fight. America would probably just use the political discussions through the U.N. to try to carve out benifits for itself afterwords.

8. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone wants that piece of cake called NK. Theyre just waiting for them to self destruct.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know politics, i just needed an excuse to say 'stay your hand'. :blobdizzy:

fuzor100 and Seraphic like this.
  10. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    it is CONSPIRACY TIME!

Guess China declaring war on N.korea is better than N.korea nuked Japan/S.Korea and end up warring with United State.

-If N.Korea is in war in US, high chance the territory will shared with S.korea and Occupied with US military, which doesnt look well for china.
    -Most N.korea would flock into China as S.korea to doesnt has capacity to accept them
    -If Japan got Nuked, Anime production would be halted and One Punch Man S2, Overlord S2, To aru S3 and some fluffy moe anime loli might be cancelled which die hard fan doesnt want to happen

11. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    These days I don't think anyone knows American politics. Its honestly like a reality tv show up top. But I get your meaning. Typing out "carve out benefits" made a couple of MC's come to mind....