LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no more spoilers?? :D

2. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma drop this due to two reasons :
    1. this is IET's second worst novel, possibly the worst since it doesn't have enough chapters to judge(SS is the worst)
    2. I'm sick of xianxia, just finishing a few still interesting top ones and this definitely isn't one

3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I wonder if there is another way. I'm sure it is unless bad and evil karma counts as well. I wonder what chapter this book ends. I really wish they let you do it like the author by volumes.

Maybe I might be sick of Xianxia too. I'm tired of conflict for the sake of it. I want a novel about storytelling the ones I do like the author gets long winded or does something that annoy the hell out of me.

4. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    well, this novel story is still pretty promising for me. I havent got any reason to drop it. And btw i drop ST when the mc become asshole after ascended and drop SS when the mc become too ruthless after merging with the alien..
    What kind of spoiler do u want? Im up to date with the latest raws...

5. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean spoilers like those above...the next chapters after them

6. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, those spoilers are too detailed and he also adds his guess too.. well here are the general story after the treasure arc is done till the latest raws:
    after come out from the cave Qin Yun and Yi Qiao met Yi's family ancestor, and Qin Yun tell him about his marriage to Yi Qiao and the ancestor agree as he believes with Qin Yun's strength. Than Qin Yun do an auction for some of treasure he got from the previous arc, and sell it to Yi Qiao's sect with the price of "Yellow Turban", some kind of golem protector who can appear out of nowhere, to protect his family for 100 years.

Qin Yun go home and met with his parents, then tell them about his marriage with Yi Qiao. They feel happy and hope that Qin Yun can give them cute grandchild. This make Yi Qiao feels anxious as cultivator get stronger they are also harder to get heir.

Hong Nine come and give back some of Qin Yun's treasure which he took. Hong Nine also protected Qin Yun's family while he is gone by installing some kind of array and killing some demons who spied on Qin Yun's home. Then he give Qin Yun some kind of stick that can be use to exchange places for safety precautions. Qin Yun then give the stick to Yi Qiao.

Qin Yun do some training till get more op. Then some kind of prince come to offer Qin Yun a protection by taking half of his remaining treasure away. But Qin Yun of course reject it, and use the Yellow Turban to chase away the prince.

A lot of demons are eyeing Qin Yun treasure and make a plan to kill civilian to make Qin Yun go out from his house, but then Qin Yun get a letter from his past friends in the north, called "scholar", who is dying because of protecting a demon girl that he adopts as daughter, from the attack of other demons, and ask Qin Yun to protect his adopted daughter.

Qin Yun flew away from his house to the scholar hiding place, but found that the scholar was already dead. Then Qin Yun cremated the scholar body, he and the demon girl then bury the scholar ashes.

Then the subordinates of the demon who wants to kill the demon girl come and Qin Yun kill them. They are in fact ordered by demon dragon(?) Who is the real father of the girl demon (im sorry i still dont get it why he wants to kill her)

Then a lot of the demon who eyeing Qin Yun's treasure come and attack Qin Yun, but Qin Yun just defending while awaiting more demons to come. Then when demon centipede, who ever attack Qin Yun's home while he is trapped, come. Qin Yun is ready to take an action.

Thats it Im sorry if my spoiler is more vague. I read the novel to enjoy the general plot and ignore the details, as it is really hard to understand the name of characters and more detail s using google translate. U could ask a question if u have any.

Btw, the latest translation of Cktalon is around book 4 chapter 20, while the latest raws is book 5, chapter 19.

Nef-i likes this.
  7. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is decent enough for a spoiler...although I don't know why I am asking for spoilers when it is only me who is going to suffer for being spoiled. :D

8. soulimane

soulimane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it should be the wife of her father not her father

9. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    And can u elaborate more about the reason she does that?

10. noobism

noobism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Little fish demon is the dragon king's illegetimate child. So the queen ordered a fish demon general to kill her , but scholar ends up dead. QY arrives on time and kills subordinate demons and demands an explanation from the dragon king. Then he goes to scholars tombstone with daughter and does a service for the scholar for 3 days. Around 20 golden core and 3 immortal level demon beseige him but they can't break his sword domain. He was waiting until the nine mountain Lord (teacher of water God) came, but fails to kill him cause the demons true body was a mountain and had op defense. He managed to injure an immortal level wolf demon and demons withdraw. The rest is about his name spreading and how people are bootlicking QY

11. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no. I clearly understand the plot, but what i dont understand is who is the mother? Do the dragon king agree or know his wife action? And which dragon king is he(west, east, etc)?

12. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, from the latest raw chapter there is a big revelation to Yi Qiao's past..
    East Sea dragon prince told Qin Yun about Yi Qiao's past.

Yi Qiao mother, Ao Xue is a pure blood dragon from west sea who fell in love to human (Yi Qiao's father). After his mother gave birth to Yi Qiao, the west sea dragon palace found out about this and imprison her for 500 years.

The dragon palace also wants to take baby Yi Qiao away as she has dragon blood in her, but prevented by Yi's ancestor. And till now, Yi Qiao's father didn't even find out about her identity

Dunno how this will affected the plot. Maybe Qin Yun will try to save Ao Xue. Who know?!

otaku31 likes this.
  13. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Xiao's father is still trash.

14. noobism

noobism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Xiao is trash

15. janperson

janperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why ?

16. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    So... did current book end yet. I'm only reading this by books.

17. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet, will write up a spoiler summary after it is done.

18. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I was talking about current translated chapters but hmm I welcome your spoilers. lol. I probably should try to mtl. DE, LXY, and SS was pretty easy in MTL.
    Just tell me this is the story getting better. So far I feel like this novel is a big experiment for him.

19. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    The current translated chapters are already of the end of the book, I guess it will end in 4 or so chapters.

I will provide detailed spoilers after the current RAW volume but I guess it is proceeding pretty well? MC's strength is enough to awe the world, on the level of Golden Core and now he is in a new legacy.
    As for experiments, I think it was only Qin Yun's introduction at 17 years old and the lightning fast romance with Yi Xiao. For now, I think all experiments are over and IET is doing is his usual thing - high speed cultivation, huge numbers and grand battles!

20. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link