LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Jirachier

Jirachier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The frustrating part is unlike earlier in the story the author keeps delaying QY upgrading his instrinstic flying sword even when he has the realm for it, he only gets it upgraded to a low tier numinous treasure right before is realm was gonna reach the mid-sky god level, and now that it is at the mid-sky god level(150 km) which should give him the ability to upgrade it to a mid-level numinous treasure he has yet to do so or even mention it even though he's broken through 6 months ago.

2. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The higher realm it is the harder it is to upgrade, and him not acutally being Skyimmortal in his base cultivation makes it even harder and slower to upgrade.

3. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not the case, the upgrade of the flying sword has nothing to do with you being an Essence Soul or Skyimmortal cultivator, there are only two things that matter 1) Your Dao Realm 2) Having enough resources for your sword to absorb which is never a problem unless you're super poor. So the only difficult part is having the right dao realm but once you have that you're good.

4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not 'super poor', and being higher cultivation also helps with the 'super poor' part, as your energy can be used instead of money.

5. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    it is super poor because generally speaking when your Dao Realm is high enough for an upgrade to your intrinsic flying sword you also possess the combat power necessary to gather enough resources for it. My point stand, QY has had the realm requirement and wealth requirement necessary for the upgrade since a while back and the author just casually ignores it.

6. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true it has nothing to do with his cultivation realm but if he raises the sword's grade too much, he can't control it as he lacks the necessary Dharmic powers. As a mortal, he can at most control a inferior-grade Numinous treasure, which it is currently what it is as of Chapter 435.

Read Chapter 435 again.

7. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but Intrinsic flying swords are supposed to consume a lot less dharmic powers, maybe not low enough I guess.

Myself likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    N
    ot rly they are just stronger by 2 lvls for the creator ...So its kinda like using a Suprem N. Tresure as a mortal...

9. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure they do consume a lot less dharmic power, just don't remember the chapters it was mentioned

10. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, kinda dissapppointed with the plot again as I just want to see Qin Yun fight with the Yelllow Robe guy, dont care if Qin Yun die as he can just reincarnate and take revenge isnt it? And I want to see a kinda Anti Hero mc in IET novel, probably MC from Coiling Dragon fighting the church is the closest anti hero mc from IET's novel that i remember..

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember but wasnt the pope like evil?As in he prty much raped women and what not...(He killed and what not)

12. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Dao Ancestor!
    In this raw chapter, Qin Yun, who was taken by the Yellow-robbed Supremacy, explains that his Essence Soul Dharmic Formulation is homemade and that he does not belong to the other 2 lineages. The Supremacy gets happy for getting the chance of contacting his teacher and immediately sends a message to him about Qin Yun.
    Qin Yun then goes visit his daughter. After reuniting shortly with his daughter an old man appears out of nowhere.
    The Supremacy, who was waiting in the garden emotionally calls him "teacher". Qin Yun realizes that the old man is really the Dao Ancestor.

13. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah that was explain later on that the church is evil, but initially they are the one who is the dominant and majority force in the Linley world, they are like the good side of the strong group, and even linley agree to join them if not that his family killed by them.

14. Jirachier

Reading List:
    Link
    good news, the author(not the translator) is going back to the schedule of 12 chapters a week.

Arkeus, Dr.Flash and Angren like this.
  15. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s good news

16. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question (stopped around ch. 200)
    Did the MC finds his wife and daughter?
    If yes when?

17. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, 410 and 447, respectively.

falcon92 likes this.
  18. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qinyun already become essence immortal? Or directly become skyimmortal?

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Essence Immortal...But he can reach the peak of Essence Immortal (Dont know if he did)

That is good news and since the author went 12 ch a week the translator will prob do it as well since hes keeping the distence of Raw and Translation at 12 chapters(?)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  20. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    He was interrupted so he probably didn't.
    And I hope I am wrong and he did reach the peak because there is no explanation for why even in the current raws he never used his abundant time to break through to peak Essence Soul. There is no mention of a breakthrough or I missed it.

Mercy likes this.