LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He prob did...I mean he took all those pills and got to peak but it didnt get mentioned...
    Btw whats his Battle Power in the raw?

2. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Peak 6th Firmament Skyimmortal, I think. You will know soon in the translations when he fights the other Guardians to protect his daughter.

Angren and Mercy like this.
  3. cassinos

cassinos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t he going to get his daughter back peacefully? That was what I figured would be the story line after breaking through to essence soul and being accepted as a personal disciple. It’s what IET has been mentioning for a while anyways

4. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did.

He is currently Essence 3 immortal, with spiritual power of Skyimmortal 3, and he broke through to Skyimmortal 7 insight last chapter

Angren likes this.
  5. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it explicitly said that he is at Third Firmament Essence Soul? When did he breakthrough from First Firmament Essence Soul?

6. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I kinda glad that IET now releases SFSP 2 chapters per day again, back just like several months ago...

7. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immediately once he broke to essence soul.

Either people looking at him notes he is Essence soul 3 or he notes it himself a bit. He wasn't "interrupted" at the time, he had enough time to do it.

Mercy likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is doing the same things he did in DE...
    No one can find and enter the Green Touring Palace if the Dao Ancestor doesnt allow it...Does this Ring any bells?
    And he will onlie give him 1 Dao Lecture (I dont remember was this the same?)
    Hell show him the full Sword Dao (This is the same)
    Cmon (I mean a lot of stuff are the Same...Nuwa,How the 3 supreme ones and the other powerfull ones were made And im sure well be getting more stuff that are the same)
    Mc is also creating his own cultivation path (Cough Cough...Omega Dao...Cough)

9. Dr.Flash

Dr.Flash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I feel the same and somehow feels as if it is truly set in the de world..
    Maybe it is set in a world created by ji ning by his heart force... Maybe to create new path in sword cultivation... Who knows

Mercy likes this.
  10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt mean hes doing it in the DE world...
    I meant hes doing the same stuff he did in De...

11. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you enlighten me? I don't remember about your first 2 examples. About cannot enter without dao ancestor permission and give 1 dao lecture at desolate era

12. Dr.Flash

Dr.Flash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning cud not enter his master's world without his permission.. also he was given only one lecture after which he was completely on his own in cultivation

13. cassinos

cassinos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Subhuti took Ji Ning as a disciple, he brought him to mount inner heart, a world no other major power could find without Subhiti’s approval. Subhuti then showed the entire sword dao through a dream to Ning and told him to continue his training alone with access to the dao repository being granted on beating the golem. What people are trying to say is that IET is deploying a similar plot to DE through this section of the novel.

Personally, I get what has been said but for me a majority of stories have a similar master disciple relationship anyway, it’s more what IET does moving forward that defines whether he is just re hashing DE in my opinion

Mercy and Myself like this.
  14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is he willll make a breakthrough in cultivation when his insight reach Golden Immortal lvl...
    Or hell Make a breakthrough in SkyImmortal when he reachecs peak SkyImmortal in Insights...

RedKaiser likes this.
  15. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, i felt this novel similar more to Lord Xue Ying... MC only usin one weapon QY focus in Flying Sword while XY foxus in Spear, QY is helped by other realm senior to save his kidnapped wife, XY helped by other realm senior to save his wife from soul depleting.. start from the beginning both dont use other people method, but create it themselves, DE mc follow Nuwa's teaching. Both are carefree and like more to spend time with their family, both story revolve around getting revenge when they are stronger, de story revolve around war.. and the most important thing is both mc wife is safe and life well... not dead and revived in last chapter

16. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, anyone have any prediction what the next plot gonna be? As Qin Yun finally already done with all his revenges involving his wife and dead sister..

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill that Demon...

18. Stark3

Stark3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have personally given up on this novel. I find it to easily be the most unimaginative of his works (I've finished DE, CD, LXY, Swallowed Star, The Nine Cauldrons, Stellar Transformation), and I don't think it's simply because I've become somewhat numb to his writing style.

At this point in the novel, the MC's shtick (what makes him somewhat unique) should have already been developed or at least identifiable, with readers hooked into future possibilities. Instead we have someone who's talented with the sword (except that's already done in DE and countless other novels), whose expertise is defense (but he only ever has that one defensive skill) and .... what?

What made it interesting before was how much of his technique development was based on his emotions, where the ideal condition of his sword moves are based on flashes of sentiment. It's a route that's hardly been taken before and would have been interesting to see how that would progress. However, for quite a while now it's fallen back to bland, generic power ups - we're assured that just by reading a book his power has increased by 30-50% without explaining why. It would have been fine that the cultivation aspect was somewhat lacking if it made up for it with a grand storyline. But again we're stuck with something incredibly generic, with plenty of meaningless encounters.

Sorry for the rant, but when you're reading a chapter a day, it's too frustrating when most of what you've read for more than 2 months feels like filler material.

blablabla12 likes this.
  19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Man MC keeps skiping lvls...He skiped the 1st and 2nd and went to 3rd ...
    He skiped 4th and 5th and goes to 6th...
    And now he prob skipped 7th and 8th
    Well his Dao Domain at least...

20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He has the same mission JN had :p
    Hunt sinfull people...