LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.44: Some filler about Governor getting younger. MC reminisces about his village life and his sister Qin Mei getting sacrificed to Water God. The MC trains for 13 years to kill Water God. His original plan was to kill him after MC rises to Legendary Swordsman, but since Water God might breakthrough to Connate True Dan, he decides to accept Yi Xiao's offer.

Ch.45: MC accepts Yi Xiao's offer after 3 days, he reveals to her how his sister died and they make plans. Yi Xiao has a plan with 60-70% probability of success, MC modifies it so it has 80-90%.

Ch.46: The MC and Yi Xiao plan to attack Water God two days before he sets up the great sacrifice. Durin the remianing time, Yi Xiao and MC spend lots of time together. The governor warns MC about three men who are pursuing Yi Xiao. MC completely refines his flying sword.

bonifide likes this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.47: The MC is now able to use telekinesis, but sword kinesis (Royal Swordsmanship) is impossible for him. To use that, he will have to breakthrough to Empty Dan or reach the level of Heaven and Man in sword technique. MC cultivates to 12 layer Qi Refining. After a meal with his family, he leaves.

Ch. 48: Yi Xiao thinks of her father who left her a decade ago without saying goodbye. Guy seems to very ruthless. Qin Yun meets with some random mortals and eats a meatbun before leaving with Yi Xiao. They enter a mortal village to save the children who are to be sacrificed. Some monsters notice MC and girl but realize they are OP so don't attack.

Ch. 49: MC and girl don't let the monsters run and start slaughtering. They save the captured villagers. MC loudly challenges Water God who comes to kill him.

Ch. 50: Water God's human body is like a scholar. He uses a chain to fight the MC. He easily takes advantage in battle with the MC, but MC is holding back. Meanwhile, Yi Xiao uses a pill called False Dan to gather energy to use a killing seal called 'Invisible Yin Lightning'. Water God feels threatened by the attack so he transforms to his true monster body, a Water Ape. The attack gives him a serious injury so he pulls out his strongest Rank 6 Magic weapon, 'Heishui Cowhorn Pitchfork' to kill Yi Xiao. Qin Yun blocks his blow with his full strength. Water God realizes MC was holding back his strength.

Ch. 51: The MC corners Water God, who tries to attack Yi Xiao but fails. Water God uses a secret technique to increase strength and attack Yi Xiao, but MC uses a speed talisman given by Yi Xiao to stop him. Yi Xiao uses another talisman called Gold Pod Soldier to summon a gold knight to attack Water God.

Ch. 52: The Gold Pod Soldier is a top-level treasure. It has good strength but lesser skill. MC teams up with it to corner Water God. Meanwhile Yi Xiao has used too much top-level magic so her meridians are strained. so she is taking a break while MC and Gold Pod Soldier occupy Water God. Finally, MC corners Water God and strikes with a killing technique chopping off an arm, forcing Water God to breakthrough to Connate True Dan.

Ch. 53: The Water God is unhappy at being forced to breakthrough as it destroyed all hope of entering Innate Gold Dan. He nearly destroys Gold Pod Soldier in a single blow and takes advantage in the battle against Qin Yun. Finally he kills Gold Pod Soldier and sends Qin Yun flying. Yi Xiao uses Innate Thunderbolt talisman damaging her meridians to save Qin Yun, but Water God easily blocks.Water God corners Qin Yun with his chain and pitchfork, and Yi Xiao has finished using up all trump cards. It is hopeless.

bonifide likes this.
  3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they put this on LNMTL I would read it. I'm to lazy to use google or systran for MTL. Since I like reading on my phone with a dark theme.

4. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    The TL is CKTalon, so you aren't too far back. I am sure he is planning a batch release to catch up in a blink, this guy once TLed more than a hundred chapters in a month to catch up to TMW.

5. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I know I'm just being impatient. Since I MTL Lord Xue Ying I was waiting for his next novel. I really wish LNMTL would do Inch of Radiance but I doubt they ever will now.

6. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.54: Qin Yun's defensive sword techniques and Water God's broken arm stop him from killing him. So he decides to focus on Yi Xiao. Qin Yun calls for her to flee, but Water God is too fast. Qin Yun follows Water God to distract him but isn't fast enough. Yi Xiao flees but her speed is lower than Water God. Once they get into close range, Water God uses his chain to strike Yi Xiao. Her defensive talisman is broken and the chain strike throws her down a cliff.
    Seeing this, Qin Yun watches Water God follow Yi Xiao to strike the killing blow with his chain helplessly. He gets a flashback through his 13 years of sword cultivation. His spirit breaks through and he reaches the level of Heaven and Man, fulfilling the qualifications needed to use sword kinesis. He takes control over the chain stopping Water God's killing blow.
    He uses the power of Heaven and Man to unleash his flying sword with the Misty Rain Sword Intent, performing sword kinesis. The sound of the flying sword is like thunder falling, alarming Water God. Water God uses the chains and cowhorn pitchfork to parry the flying sword for thirty exchanges, but ten blows still pierce through and he dies.
    Qin Yun jumps atop his flying sword to fly down the cliff where Yi Xiao fell.

Ch. 58 finished the first volume today, so I'll update spoilers later if you want to read.

bonifide likes this.
  7. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone, the story's caught up to my spoilers. Read it!

8. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Very repetetive so far, I thought since it's IET's latest novel he will improve even more, but it seems he focused of word count fillers.
    I hope it doesn't turn out to be failure like Swallowed Star, his worst novel and the only one I dropped.

blablabla12 likes this.
  9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it has been pretty original this far.

10. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not talking about originality... I said filler word count, can execute officials below 7th grade directly, how many times has this been said? There is plenty of other stuff repeated endlessly like how crafty water god is and knocking the gates of immortality.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    blablabla12 likes this.
  11. Droma

Droma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair I don't think I've seen a cultivation novel without pointless repetitions like that. Although it would be nice to read one without those. The rest of the story is pretty interesting and the fact the MC already starts as a powerful cultivator is original. I'm so tired of reading the same little unfortunate kid stories.

otaku31 likes this.
  12. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, if u mean the way he wrote. Yes i kinda agree with u. Iet also mentioned too much about qin yun as itinerant cultivator who kill demon in the north too many times. But i stay for the novel's plot anyway.

As long iet doesnt make qin yun do a stupid decision without good reason, i will continue reading..

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  13. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there were so many fillers in his other novels...

blablabla12 likes this.
  14. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    although fillers are really annoying, i'm sometimes actually thankful for them cause i'd forget about it.. before i dropped MGA i used to skip like a dozen chapters and just read a random paragraph then understand what happened in the past 20+ chapters lol. obviously IET (some) novels are a grade higher then MGA but yeah, you gotta sometimes be thankful for them fillers! :emoji_spam:

15. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha ofc he has seen the yin yang snake heart blood.

16. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I never skip a dozen chaps, more like a third of each chapter, depending how fillerish it is, for almost no filler chaps I skip 5%, for hardcore filler chaps I skip 95%.

17. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC has no sense of crisis, and the plot progression is way too stupid.

18. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the plot just so cliche... and the mc should join a strong sect to become his backer rather than being alone protecting his family...

blablabla12 likes this.
  19. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    You're the only person that agrees with me that SS is his worst novel lol.
    Yeah this is pretty damn weird even for IET. He's doing so much cliche shit it's annoying me. He's literally finding ways for him to have enemies at every corner. I'm going to assume he's trying to be the exact opposite of Lord Xue Ying.

So his enemies so far are Water God's master and Governor. I'm pretty sure courtesan girl enemy will become his. I'm sure its probably that Governor's faction. All the strong males that like that Yi girl.

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  20. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know two more, those are just posers, they probably don't like Stellar Transformation or even Coiling Dragon.

blablabla12 likes this.