LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    patriarch blood sea could achieve heavenly dao realm and send a bunchof copies do wreack havok on the realms, anything better than this

2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually never elaborated on the chaos. I didn't expect this abrupt ending, but I noticed for awhile that we had zero information about the Heavenly Dao realm even though Qin Yun was a mere half-step from it. And with his duties, Qin Yun can't go exploring in the chaos - not even with a clone, since it forces him to recombine his bodies.

IET quietly closed all the loose threads. We only expected more because he wasn't the strongest. I'm rather satisfied with this ending.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Mercy and kennykdogg like this.
  3. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the epilogue.

Also, he definitely can go exploring in the chaos splits. The Dragon, Houyi and others are all strong enough to take the reigns for a few centuries without issues.

4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    why should they stay when he is so young. the dragon is a small step to a breakthrough while houyi might already have left. it's the mc duty to look after the 3 realms and this is how all mc strive to get. immortality with a happy family in a world at peace. unless he will be like Bohan Island Lord and looking for a way to revive his wife there is no longer a story tell about qin yun. how can you like the epilogue and not see qin yun has to do like his master and find a true successor to leave.

5. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link

those powerhouses are already exploring the chaos around the realms, thhey wont achieve any breakthrough anytime soon. hou yi can postpone his advance to collect other cult systems on the rift realm, like stated previously that super strong guy that kill everyone on his world is quite experienced. it would be redudant to go to chaos where ya wont offer much, instead the chaos rift has alot of potential that can help oneself and others. os chaos the powerhouses mostly can collect treasures but nothing much else

6. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, basically Houyi can help him look for better stuff every so often if they have someone to look at the three realms, and sometimes he can take his turn looking at it, and so on.

At this point there aren't many really powerful enemies left, anyway.

7. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    However, it kinda weird seeing how this is the first IET character that hasn’t reach the peak. I guess his not enough for the apex. As my man Li Qiye would have said it, lol.
    It is refreshing tho

Mercy likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah he aint the only one to not reach the apex in IET novels.

9. ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker

ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who else have not reached the apex in their stories.

10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Swallowed star MC
    And Legend of Xingfeng cause i think he droped it(Not SS ...He droped Legend of Xingfeng)

11. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    Swallowed Star Mc reached apex. However it is shown in Lord Xue Ying.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.Well im reading LXY but not the raws so i didnt know lel
    I heard he didnt make SS MC rrach rhe apex in his own novel cause he was allready too op...Made him look like the strongest mc of all his novels without even getting close to apex lvl lel

13. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure? Linley and Qin Yu are beyond the apex. They may even be the embodiment of apex.

Mercy likes this.
  14. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    compared to true apex, ssmc was truly weak, he was top on a minor universe that was manufactured to provide foot soldier en mass to the mainland which was called Origin. But after ya achieve the apex on that place ya then jump out of it and then the process to become a Lord -the strongest on chaos- is even harder. so it was way far from the apex of the megau universe which had only doZens of lords and even xue win became one of then after he jumped his artifical microcosmos to the natural macrosmos and then after a series of stuff he jumped out the mscrocosmos to chaos lord which hosts a bunch of macrocosmos natural and elsewise but theres boundaries on it too, but its too terrific to explore

15. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    However, in lord xues novel ssmc is at the apex

16. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SS and lord wue yon has three levels of power, he achieved the top of the first layer. At lord wue yin novel he was a third layers non the less he shouldnt be the most powerhouse amongst the lords, since he was young, let alone chaos beasts by the bunch are very powerfull too. lord xue yin happened to become a powerhouse of the third layer cuz he went the road of soul, the first to acomplish, so he has an edge in any contest, thogh he shouldnt be the most powerhouse yet but perhaps the one eith the most potential.
    saying that to show that in qin yu isnt able yet to jump the first layer whereas hou yi should be able with some luck. afer numa and the ohter jumped out the first layer they are the botton of the food chain of the second layer, witha long way to go, if the novel follows the same cultivation system as DE tem they have limitedd longevity of 108 chaos cycles and if they dont jump out they die.
    anyway i think a way to compare DE and lord xue yin is to say that ssmc is a chaos world lord, and they are exploring the nearby hood with a few other chaos world lords same level of power, they feel danger ahead and shrink from it. might be the topest chaos world lord level of power or one that jumped out of it enterely

17. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it kind of dissapointing tbh. Im still waiting for the novel about the fourth Grandmist ruler and yet After years there is none to be seen.

18. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    inside the rift should be cultivation system that lp qin yu, when he was described to that powerhouse it was a soul body and nothing of notice, perhaps its a quite developed path on amny universes, he wouod profit greatly, also he can go there none is avle to notice if hes on the realms or not

19. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phew! The best IET novel I've read to date. Possibly one of the best xianxia/xuanxuan novels. It end a bit abruptly, but still satisfying. For I don't really need the MC to reach the apex in these novels as some sort of an end goal.

20. Gramis

Gramis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know when IETs next novel will begin translating?