LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got any more spoilers? Since this probably the worst beginning IET had in a while. It's conflict for the sake of conflict and no story telling.

Nevermind I scanned through some and its some high class bullshit too. Yeah I have no idea why he doing this dumb ass cliche when he never really did it previous novels.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    blablabla12 likes this.
  2. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IET is writing like CC.

3. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For once i want this to end up like renegade immortal. I hate how iet write family relationship. Since this novel closely related to xianxia more than xuanhuan, having mc journey alone is better than having baggage like his family.

blablabla12 likes this.
  4. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, i am not patient enough to wait the release of translated chapters and read the raws using the google translate.. here's the plot summary till the end of yi yun conflict with new governor/end of book 2:
    Yi Yun showed his power to everyone by yelling to them that his family is innocent. Then he flew with his mother and sister to Hong family who offerred to help him providing hiding place.. then Qin Yun help his brother escape from prison, but he cant save his father yet because he was moved to the stricter prison. Qin Yun sent letters to his friend when he was in the north about his problem.

All his friends sent letter to government telling about Qin Yun. One of Qin Yun's friend send him a spiritual stone that Qin Yun use to breakthru connate realm.

The Nine Island Demon tell the governor about Qin Yun letter to the government. The governor then dare Qin Yun to fight him or he will kill his father. The Governor tell Qin Yun his real motive and use a demon art.. Qin Yun eventually beat him, but the governor melt his body away so that there is no prove he was colluding with the demon. Then the government accuse Qin Yun that he is the one who colluding with the demon. Qin Yun fly away with his family searching a place to hide.. what a shitty ending

blablabla12 likes this.
  5. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 2 ends with a happy ending...what shitty ending...

6. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah turn out, there is some cultivators who have video recorder and record Qin Yun's fight with the governor... still IET makes Qin Yun act too reckless, without good strategy

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you aren't getting the intricacies correct. Qin Yun is being way too careful.

8. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    How so? First he won vs water ape because of plot armor breakthru, then
    he face the governor when its clearly a trap and end up running away with his family.. why dont he himself buy that video recorder by borrowing money from his friend, instead luckily there is random patrol who happen to record his fight..

9. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind saying what you are referring to? Not seeing anything that seems 'dumb ass cliche'.

rahulranderwala likes this.
  10. rahulranderwala

rahulranderwala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blob_grin:

11. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I put the novel on hold but I scanned around. It seems like his parents are locked in a dungeon. That governor is literally trying to say they work with demons. I think he left the county but I'm not sure. I just scanned over it quick since I'm tired of the force enemies. Since his sister already got eaten. I hope his parents don't die. I think he went help but I'm not 100% sure. You might be passed that now since I stopped reading it

The naming of this novel weird in the raws it goes by volumes the same way other people do IET novels.

12. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that
    took a couple chapters to resolve itself. He killed the governors and ran away with his family, but his fight with the governor was powerful enough it triggered an artifact recording any fights above a certain level, freeing him of guilt. He then got a good position from the government

otaku31 likes this.
  13. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I'll go back lol because this was about to be the first IET novel I dropped this quick. Well I did drop The Nine Cauldrons.

14. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit this is repetitive. 2nd worst IET novel confirmed.

15. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah so far the novel is pretty mediocre. Plus IET is my favorite author and doing this stupid shit in first 100 chapters. He kept finding enemies for the sake of it and really no story. All we know is his sister got eaten he went to train found a legacy. Also, he likes some girl that will have her suitors out to kill him very soon I bet. IET novels usually start out strong.

16. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that too now that you mention it, but what I meant was this is fillerish as fuck.

17. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is kind of his first dao novel. Maybe he should had went to a different genre.

18. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    ? All his novels are about dao, even if it's not called that. Nothing to do with what it's about, just they way of telling it - can kill directly offical below 7th grade x1000, knocking open the gates of immortality x1000 and so on.

19. Fengmi

Fengmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow even after water god dead, iet still managed to repeat the whole sentences about ancient ape bloodline and how he can retreat into the river. Did iet obtained cc's Heavenly filler art?

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  20. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    And add pointless conflict once again. Damn this is probably IET worst novel. He's just doing it with no passion now. There is literally no story. Hell there isn't even no adventures. He's going to drag that everybody want his woman thing for a long ass time. You know they will be separated for a long time sooner or later. Then she will be forgotten. I wouldn't be surprised if her father takes her away for something.

So yeah this novel going on hold for months.