LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, just read it, and it's glorious~

i think the heroes will definitely split in two camps in the future, proxia camps and rio camps, with hiroaki and takahisa as enemyy, maybe renji too but simply because he side with rubia that really messed up their priorityy because of reiss

satsuki and rui will be with rio with the 6th hero too (because the 6th hero are a girl, so yeah, i put her with rio)

but man hiroaki really are trash, he want to get the girl, but want to be spared from the effort, he don't even want to do the confession, and until the end, kept waiting for lise to somehow confess to him, when lise ask if thats a proposal, he right away denied it because he dont want to do it from his side

and Rubia definitely in deep shit now, not like in WN where rio know about the situation about esther being kidnapped, this time, he got attacked one sidedly without any explanation whatsoever

2. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. I think so too.. Because some heroes clearly hates Haruto so maybe they got scouted by Lucius subordinates or even Reis himself..
    Probably when Rui got his girlfriend back, he will run into Galwark Kingdom to join Haruto and Satsuki, and he doesnt want to become Haruto enemy..
    How do you know the last hero is a girl?? Already mentioned before?? Which volume??

How many times i say, Hiroaki is trash among trash.. Dick-hanging-girl-chaser.. Neet otaku who ashamed by his future in earth and drunk in power when in another world and seeking harem-protagonist route.. I hate him as much as i hate Takatrash.. He always boasting his bullshit story to attract the girls.. Despite he is such scaredy cat, cowards, and skirt-chaser..

Rubia Kingdom?? Is that kingdom exist?? That kingdom is doomed, declaring Haruto as enemies..
    Nice to know you, Princess Knight Silvie..

3. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    read again in summary 14, when Reiss talking with Nidol abaout his plan in collecting strong people to try killing Rio, there's should be some line about the 6th hero are a girl called saint in some cult

4. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo
    Oh, yeah, i remember.. Hahaha.. Sorry carelessness is dangerous indeed.. Sorry..
    But if its cult, it may a little hard to visit..

5. Nagase836

Nagase836 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    M surprised the princesses doesnt talk about him being royal. I say rio prob wary of rubia kingdom but not fully say they his enemy

6. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Haruto not but Rubia did.. Moreover the Princess, knights and Hero from the Kingdom attack him and twin princess despite knowing he is knight from Galwark and princess of Beltram..

Haruto is like a pool of water, if you play to much, it can make you drown and sink..

7. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hiroaki he curses Liselotte in his head for making him misunderstand that she wanted to engaged with him when she never had that intention from the beginning"
    When she behave like she want to engaged with him?? From the beginning to the end, its him that want to engaged to Liselotte, more over with his desire if he marry Liselotte, he will also have the rights of Liselotte chamberlain, especially Aria and Cosette.. :confused::confused:

8. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    He a piece of shit that need to die. Plus liselotte have someone she like already. N cosette really disgust with that trash. If Rui get his girlfriend he prob gonna be beltran hero. And i hope he that trash wont marry the princess

9. rfrfcb3001

rfrfcb3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder . i am only one here who not reading kinda spoilers on wiki ?

10. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the reason for hero summon anyway?? Fighting demon lord??

11. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly, in WN, Silvy attak because Rio and Flora are in disguise, and she clearly panicking when she found out their identity and the fact that they just atttack another country royalty and causing international problem, but in this, Rio should have state his id and the sisters id, yet silvy desperately still attack and want them dead, i don't think she can make an excuse later like in WN if Galarc retaliated

what happened with Rui girlfriend again? it's not like she's under arrest or spell right? she definitely in danger tho, and i don't get why Rui still staying there

been asking that bbefore, the world lore still pretty vague, what's the reason the hero summoned? who is reiss?? where the missing high spirit go? what is the spirit weapon the hero wield trully are?? who is aishia?? we barely explore that, all this time, its only rio revenge and the heroes settling down after summoning

12. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    well, for me, because i also read the wn and its pretty similar, i don't see t as spoiler, maybe at least until 2 more volume, until yagumo group reappear again

tho, even if i read it, i think i will already forget most of it when the english transllation reach it, the translation come out around 2 month a volume, with vol 8 out next jan, and im guessing english translation for vol 15 will only be around feb 2021

13. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    like Nero said it all a mystery. but when they were summon the story the people of Rio's world give was that it for fighting demon. but from all we seeing atm. nothing but political stuff for the people.

14. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    we should also ask the question WHO SUMMON THE HERO

15. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    also for RUI girlfriend i think she is being hostage . like remember rio explain to miharu how are they can be a hindrance to Satsuki so i think that happen to RUI

16. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely die.. If you want to catch or get everything you wanted, instead of catching it, you will get nothing and only lost something..
    Not really.. Even though i read the spoilers in wiki, i still buy properly on Google Play.. So i ddont think there is any problem..
    From the start till now, not even once demon king is mentioned.. What causing problems before is war of the god..
    Yes.. Silvie is in a pinch.. Galwark will of course, send a letter of protest and maybe wage a war..
    About Rui gf, yes i think tthats what is happening.. Because of that he swore his friendly behavior towards Haruto with the purpose to getting his helps when the time is comming..
    Mistery is surrounding the background story

17. Nagase836

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon lord did get mention at the beginning when they were summon. But that the only time

18. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so he did.. But he is not a treat right?? I got tired with the another world cliche when demon lord as a sworn enemies..

19. tom.chris

tom.chris Not Good in English

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot Twist: Until Legendary Hero is not come into Light Demon King will not come into story. :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    NeroZeroes likes this.
  20. NeroZeroes

Reading List:
    Link
    it really piss me off that everytime Rio got on battle, he always had a handicap of protecting someone, so he never really finish the battle, first the fight in amande where he protecting flora, then the fight outside creia where he need to protect christina, he nearly finished Reiss before he need to let him go to save the group from charles, and the latest, he can't finished off the three smallfry and stopping renji and silvy because he need to protect the sisters (AGAIN)

it's always THAT close, and they get away again to make trouble another day