LCD Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Diukes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Nighthawlc

Nighthawlc Nyan nyan nyan nyan

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they're going legit by licensing Korean novels.

2. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Web novel has been dead for a while and to be honest, the novel version being translated by j-novel is 1. far ahead of the web novel 2. much better content and conflict resolution.

lehur likes this.
  3. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    seems we got anime coming guys, and honestly, i'm scared

4. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

5. WanderingOakTree

WanderingOakTree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I don't think it'll do good as an anime, say what you will but it's either going to bomb really bad and be forgettable or be alright to decent like how Our Last Crusade is going. I can already picture it. It'll probably adapted up to the 4th or maybe 5th volume in a 12 or 13 episode format. I can't imagine it getting the 24 episode treatment but if it does I'll be shocked. I should point out I really do like this novel series but I'm going with very low expectations.

6. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    One big flaw about this series is that there aren't really any big hype moments, and we never get to see Rio go all out. The best we got was when the Beltrum princesses got kidnapped by Lucius, and that's only because Rio had hostages against him.

7. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some cool fights, if brief.

1. His fight against assassin
    2. His fight against the noble
    3. His fight against minotaur's
    4. His fight against Latifa
    5. His fight against black wyvern

The problem is that way cooler stuff is volumes post volume 4.

8. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time a JP novel i read getting anime adaptation makes me scared. :notlikeblob:

9. Cinque-39

Cinque-39 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm never scared of anime adaptations. I do know that most of the time the anime is of decent... or questionable quality but yea, I personally would still watch and enjoy the anime adaptation of one of my favourite novels even if it was trash.

10. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel 18 was amazing, the first 70% of the books were boring as fuck even though we see Aria has waifu power over 9000. But the last 30% were so awesome it deserves a 5 star. Erika ( the last hero ) is crazy as I thought and will make an interesting antagonist, moreover, more and more intertwined lines are appearing with all parties becoming clearly ennemy.

Also Aisha has beautiful illustration, sasuga our favorite spirit. Good luck to the official translator in english, because I really wanted to cry since it was talking about constitution and laws for half the book lol

11. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, the iillustrations for volume 18 are out.. And the shocking news are, Rio got beaten and badly wounded agains that Bitch Saint.. She is the strongest hero so far..

Also, it seems, that Bitch can summon a Divine Beast and Rio lost..

But to know what actually happened in the fight, we must patiently waiting until 10 - 20 December..

12. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    The suffering of people who wants to buy the LN directly but doesn't have a PayPal or another e-Wallet..

13. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didnt lose lets say it was a draw, but yeah enjoy it when you get it

14. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    In the illustrations it seems he is injured.. His mouth is bleeding, his right stomach also bleeding, and his clothes in damaged.. Adding in last pict, he was in injured state and being hugged by Aishia..

In the preview of the next volume too, it says
    #Saint Erika and, the divine beast she summoned, they didn’t just invade the earth, next they involved the people in a killing drama that wounded Rio the most until now. On the other side, in Galarc’s castle where Rio and Aisia are absent, the avengers sent by Reis approach slowly but surely.

"At last. At last I can hold my end to that person"#

15. NeroZeroes

NeroZeroes Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    not exactly lose, erika combat wise are no different than other modern japanese woman, it just, she's crazy enough Rio got taken off guard from how crazy she can be, it's a suicide attack where erika aim the beast attack toward herself and rio and all her allies, she obliterated most of her own allies with only her and rio surviving, and she put the blame of the death and destruction to rio and galarc to rouse the surviving commoner people that don't know what happened aiming for them to take revenge or something, knowing full well if they did attacking Galarc, it will be their end, she really doesn't care about anything and just want total destruction, it's total insanity that make Nidol battle hobby seems cute

16. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa.. The craziest chara ever, more than the duo stupid siblings and naif hero from restoration also lucius too..

So did she mention her past about her brutally personality??

17. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume they will screw up the pacing like with deathmarch that series look slide it was paced for a 24 episode season and we only got 12 that came up meh from its slow non super exciting moments which again feels like we only got half the planed season.

18. puchipyun

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, Iam looking forward to seeing the anime but also a bit worried about the story.. Because you know it, the majority of Isekai adaptation from novels and mangas, usually went bad.. Just look at Arifureta, Isekai Smartphone, Kenja no Mago, and many else.. Not only the graphics, the plots and stories gone wrong sometimes (like Classroom of the Elite).. I don't mind if the anime cover up to Volume 3 or 4, but if the stories is the same as the LN, i think that was enough..

Well, doki doki waku waku ne.. でそう.. hahaha

19. tom.chris

tom.chris Not Good in English

Reading List:
    Link
    it will be end with 2 minimum. because fan service in Vol2 which anime will like a lots.
    max volume 4-5

20. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea that an issue smartphone was okish some issues with monster animations and kiddy friendlying it like the guy attacking Sue in the anime they caught him but the ln he was beheaded and in a later volume an entire country basically gets massacred by the fraze. Wiseman grandson was actually ok over all. Arifureta was okish but f me were monster cgi horrible and they were lazy as shit with a lot of animation ill be honest reading the wn I prefer the afterstories far more then the "main" plot. Deathmarch was again a pacing issue and its monster cgi was also questionable. Yea mostly isekai are given to shit studios so we get shit products hopefully this one and mushoku get treated good i just worse because they both have just so damn much content.