Recommendations Seme Protagonist Raw CN Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by teagsho, Nov 29, 2021.

1. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I am a seme or gong protagonist sucker. Recently, i’ve been reading many main attack MC and already finished it today… so i am bored and don’t know what to do anymore..

Anyone has any recommendations Chinese Novel with Seme Protagonist MC? I prefer the raw one bc i already sweep up the one that already on NU. No angst please! Thank you!

By the way please don’t give me mangosteen thread or purple thread about seme protag list bc i already read it and put it into my reading list :blobsweat::blob_grin:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  2. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    钟情(快穿)
    Love (Quick wear). This is one is the sequel of QT ‘Beloved Husband’. It can be read without reading the first novel.

禁止犯规
    Prohibition of fouls/ No foul. It is written by the author of ‘Don’t you like me’. The main story is complete while the extras are ongoing. The novel is about the alpha gong going back in time to pamper his husband after he died in an accident (he was a formula one racer).

每天都在拯救虐文受
    Everyday in the rescue of the abusive text shou. QT where the gong transmigrates into a passerby and saves the going to be abused shou.

穿成渣攻后我成了万人迷[快穿]
    I became a heartthrob after wearing a scumbag. QT where the gong transmigrates into the scum gong who will going to abuse shou and then pampers him.

The last two may seem similar but the two protagonists have different characters and the backstories are different.
    In the first one, the shou is trying to make the gong forget his trauma about his family and love him while in the second one the shou who is in a contract marriage with him wanted to save him after an accident or so.
    I personally prefer the second last one but both of them are good.

Ash_Kira, Aachiin0914 and teagsho like this.
  3. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if these are on your list, but here's what I have:

男主不换人 (The Protagonist Can't Be Replaced) by 决绝
    情之所钟 (The Hour of Love) by 半盏茗香
    人鱼陷落 (The Mermaid Falls) by 麟潜 (Prequel is Lop-Eared Guard on NU)
    从O变A后我成为国民男神 (I Became the National Hero After Changing From an O to an A) by 一人路过
    我在民政局领了个老公 (Bought My Husband at the Civil Affairs Office) by 北边有狼
    A界之耻与O界之光 (The Shame of the A World and the Light of the O World) by 朱小蛮
    周先生,你不对劲 (Mr. Zhou, There's Something Wrong With You) by 青椒炒洋葱
    渴情昼夜 (Passionate Never Ending Thirst) by 东寻问酒
    隐衷 (Secrets) by 余酲
    假A室友居然跟我有婚约 (Turns Out My Fake a Roommate Has a Marriage Contract With Me) by 天下天
    穿越之培植师 (Transmigrated Master of Cultivation) by 夜悠
    家有章鱼宝宝后(末世) (After Adding a Baby Octopus to the Family) by 恰似缘来
    顶级Alpha穿成废物雄虫 (First-Rate Alpha Turned Useless Male) by 沈为凰
    穿到虫族的omega (Omega Transmigrated as a Zerg) by 岁律
    邪门的爱情出现了 (Twisted Love Emerged) by 丧心病狂的瓜皮
    穿成极品的丈夫后[穿书] (Transmigrated Into the Highest Quality Husband) by 奉孝男神
    要吃汤圆吗 (Wanna Eat Some Glutinous Rice Balls?) by 拾酒
    听说我多子多孙 (I Heard I Had a Great Many Descendants) by 这名字好
    追妻 (Wife Wooing) by 风雪添衣
    穿成渣攻后把恶毒男配捧在手心 (After Becoming the Scum Gong, I Held My Angry Partner in the Palm of My Hand) by 冬小星星糖
    渣攻宠夫记[穿书] (Scum Gong's Spouse Pampering Diary) by 蜂蜜薯片
    绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 (The Impossibly Magnificent Alpha and His Beta Shadow Guard) by 喵三省
    穿成主角A后把炮灰O扛跑了 (Transmigrated Into an A Right After the Cannon Fodder O Left) by 草莓坨坨
    虫族之结婚使虫堕落 (From Zerg Wedding to Zerg Degenerate) by 留一尾鱼
    反派Alpha怀孕了 (The Villain Alpha's Pregnant) by 薄桃
    重生之酾酒有衍 (Reborn to Become a Distiller) by 焰焰烧空红佛桑
    穿成星际文里的炮灰渣A (Transmigrated as an Interstellar Cannon Fodder Alpha Scum) by 紫色深渊
    虫族之完美雄子 (Model Male Zerg) by 海毓秀
    虫族在上! (Zerg on the Rise!) by 沉爱
    虫虫〗 失忆后我和虫族大佬he了 (Once I Lost My Memory, I Had a Happy Ending With the Zerg Boss) by 司起
    被渣后我捡回强A的尊严 (I Regained the Dignity of a Strong Alpha After Being Scammed) by 海藻大王
    这个小Alpha有点甜 (This Little Alpha Is a Tad Sweet) by 摇摇兔
    老婆是顶级Alpha,我该怎么办 (What Should I Do if My Wife’s a Top Alpha?) by 海藻大王
    沙雕攻他重生了 (Dumbass Gong Was Reborn) by 多金少女猫
    虫族之渣攻你人设崩了 (The Zerg Scum Gong Broke Character) by 鹤乙
    标记他的Alpha死掉了 (The Alpha Who Marked Him Is Dead) by 远上天山
    饱和浓度 (Saturation Point) by 芥菜糊糊
    为什么这种A也能有O (Why Can This Type of Alpha Still Get an Omega?) by 图南鲸
    星际之蠢萌虫族 (Stupidly Cute Interstellar Zerg) by 月挽风清
    养好虫族有多难 (It’s So Difficult to Raise a Zerg) by 晓月流苏
    帝王的美强惨上将雌君 (Monarch’s Desolate Marshal Female Sovereign) by 湉鈺阳兮
    反派逼我吃软饭 (Villain Forced Me to Become Dependent) by 八月中林
    从反派身边醒来后 [快穿] (After Waking up Next to the Villain)

I can't vouch that they're all good or don't have angst because it's been a hot minute since I've read most of them. I've listed all the summaries here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dPk6jrGR0f_0sqFzJAFvqPbpX_0JufmA95ODY2JdWPI/edit?usp=sharing

lazuuli and teagsho like this.
  4. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu!! Unfortunately i already read 3 of them except the 2nd one:(

I just finished the 2nd one and it’s really greatt!! are there any rec similar to this again sky?

5. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the the seme protagonist untranslated novels I read have already started to be translated. Some of them left are:-
    今天也在努力做渣攻
    I’m trying to be a scum gong today too.
    This is from the same author as ‘Everyday in the rescue of abusive text shou’. In this one, the gong has to make the scum shou (not ML) fall in love with him and then scum him. He does so while falling in love with the ML. This story is tightly connected with the first one and contains characters like previous MC’s system in it.

三界第一小白脸
    The first little white face in the three worlds.
    This novel is from the author of ‘I give you two green hats’ which is being translated in NU (Also seme protagonist and cute if you haven’t read). It is about a gong who is reborn and doesn’t want to follow his family again and so runs away where he meets ML who has lost his memories.

势不可挡[快穿]
    Unstoppable.
    This the sequel of novel ‘Cannon fodder is king’. The first arc doesn’t have cp as the shou was busy with his work and couldn’t travel with gong. I haven’t finished the book and so not sure about this one.

要吃汤圆吗
    Want to eat some sweet dumplings.
    It is a short story about an alpha who is infatuated with his omega since his childhood but couldn’t go meet him because of his father. The story starts after his return and is extremely sweet with no dog blood. The gong starts as an author and the shou is his writer (they almost immediately recognize each other).

6. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM DONEE YOHOO!blobmelt_thumbs:blobparty: Are there any rec anymore sky:aww:

7. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said, most of what I have read have started to be translated. So, I don’t have any recs that I’ve finished reading. I usually read novels of which I like the description. I don’t care about the perspective as long as the story is nice. You can checkout some of these dual perspective novels if you don’t mind:-
    顶级诱捕公式abo
    Top trap formula.
    This one actually starts with the gong’s perspective, introducing the gong and gong’s feelings but halfway through or towards the end you can also see what the shou does. So, I’m not sure but this should be dual perspective. It is about two beta bestfriends who undergo second differentiation into omega and alpha respectively and get together. Even though it’s a bit cliche how the ML has to be an alpha but he would have gotten MC without that too. So, it’s alright.

绿茶味Alpha
    Green tea flavored alpha.
    This novel is by the author of ‘This Omega Is Sweet and Wild’. It is about an Alpha who wants to make a Beta who hates male Alphas to like him by pretending to be an Omega. The novel starts with shou’s perspective but we can clearly see how the ML manipulated the scenes so that MC would like him and how his mother confronts him on that. So, it should be dual perspective. In the end, he does get exposed and MC stops contacting him but other drama from MC’s family occurs and he decides to trust ML again.

I usually search for novels from author’s whose novels I like. If still want seme protagonist novels, you can checkout Changle Siyang’s column. He or she is the author of ‘Give you two green hats’. Almost all the novels are main attack perspective. Other author who write seme protagonist are :-
    Jue Jue
    She is the author of ‘Beloved Husband’. Many of her are seme protagonist. But, you need to screen the novels as some of her novels are really nice while others may be extremely cliche and draggy.

Chang Nian Jun
    The author of ‘Faking Straight’ and ‘This Quick Transmigration Experience is a Bit Sweet’. His or her other two untranslated completed novels are seme protagonist too.

Ah, I just remembered. I read a story from the author of ‘Home of the Zerg’ which had a seme protagonist called ‘Big Brother’. It has one or two smut scenes which can be skipped. It is not like others I recommend. It is more like slow paced sweet (it is a short story, so not actually slow placed) than cute and sweet. It is about a high school topper boy learning that his adopted brother, 5 years older than him who dropped out of school to support his studies after his father died and mother just remarried without caring about him, liked him and their relationship. I felt that it was pretty sweet but you can try it.

teagsho likes this.
  8. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if you’ve read it but I recently noticed a novel called ‘The Foolish Gong Was Reborn’. I haven’t finished reading it but it’s start us really similar to Prohibition of fouls
    Except that that the gong didn’t think that he loved the shou but just wanted to stop his former wife from being bullied. The gong is really cute than domineering compared with Huo Tinglan but he really spoils his ML.
    It started being translated only 1 month back. So, wanted to let you know if you already didn’t.

teagsho likes this.
  9. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished it! It’s really good. You should try it if you haven’t already.

teagsho likes this.
  10. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    is it angst or drama? i am going to start reading this bc it seems interesting :aww:

11. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not angst. I’m someone who cannot handle too much angst.
    ‘The Foolish Gong was Reborn’ starts with our MC who is the son of the richest man in the country or so reborn to his high school years after drunkenly confessing to his friend that he is strict if controlled at home with a budget, curfew.etc.
    These had reason explained in the extra. I’m really mad why they wouldn’t confess their feelings for each other in the first life.
    Reborn MC doesn’t want to marry the ML again as doesn’t want to be heavily controlled but one day he sees ML being bullied by some people while hanging out with his friends. He cannot accept someone someone who used to be his wife being bullied as they were together for so many years and transfers schools to protect him. From there, it’s about MC pampering ML while slowly realizing that isn’t straight and his feelings for ML. It also shows ML’s family, his revenge, MC realizing how his friends were to ML, reconciling with his nemesis/frenemy, MC’s father’s attitude (He’s such a good father).etc. It’s pretty sweet.

teagsho likes this.
  12. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh thank you very very much! I already finished reading this few days ago and i love it!

13. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently stumbled across some seem protagonist novels. I haven’t finished reading all as I’ve been really busy during this time but If you’re interested, they are :-
    给你宠爱[快穿]
    Dote on you
    It’s a cute QT about a general who knows nothing but fighting going through different worlds under the emperor’s instructions and falling in love. You can feel his emotional changes through out the different world. It’s kind of rushed towards the end but sweet nonetheless.

论虐文如何变成甜文
    On how sadistic texts became sweet texts
    This one is collection of short stories with some protagonist but even though the chapter are less, they are pretty long. It’s about what happens when a villain, cannon fodder or even cheap shou of an article gets the plot in advance. Some of the stories are really nice, some above avg and some just okay. They are not connected and you can skip to the story you find interesting.

从反派身边醒来后 [快穿]
    After waking up from the villain (this was what the MTL showed)
    It’s a QT about an extremely intelligent and OP professor cum scientist cum business man who goes through worlds to save the villain and mend his brain damage after dying from supposedly cancer.

14. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi sky! i’ve already tried to read three of these but i found that i don’t really like how the story paced and the character of MC… esp the last one :blobconfounded:

Do you have any rec again sky? thank youu:blobsmilehappy:

15. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, sorry to hear that. I actually only read a few of their chapters except the first one. So, I didn’t know that they went downhill. Next time, I’ll make sure to finish it before recommending.

I have no recs for the time being as all I’ve read are from the shou’s POV. I did find one sweet seme protagonist short novel but I removed the bookmark after reading it and now I cannot find it as I don’t know it’s Chinese name. It’s really hard to find a good seme protagonist novel which is not on NU, I’ve read or doesn’t have any angst (I hate angst). I’ll let you know if I find one.

Also, If you’re alright with shou POV, you should really check out ‘I Just Crave For Your Pheromones’ on NU if you already haven’t. It’s almost like accidental mark or hold on, you’re something else, just that it’s from the shou’s POV and is not transmigration or rebirth. It’s pure fluff throughout. They both just pamper each other and feed us dog food the whole time.

16. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re still looking for recs, try this one:-
    Compassion
    It is from the author of Withdrawal.
    Here it’s not the gong pampering the shou but the shou pampering the gong as he’s older. The gong gets picked up by the shou on a moment of impulsive kindness but the shou makes sure he is always comfortable and tries his best let him feel his worth and stop feeling insecure. The gong is just really cute.

Good morning, little sun
    早安,小太阳
    University student x cafe owner
    This one might be third perspective as it doesn’t provide their names some time into it but I still feel it’s seme protag as it follows the seme most of the time.

teagsho likes this.
  17. teagsho

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you i will try to read it later! And, can you help to copy the CN tittle of compassion? I can’t open gongzi cp website:blobsad:

18. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    恻隐之心

LeftoverTeaLeaves likes this.
  19. Sconemuncher

Sconemuncher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if anyone is still active on this thread but do any of you guys have an QT gong novel recommendations? ^^

20. Sky2829

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you already read the translated ones and ones recommended above? If you have, then I don’t have any new seme protag QT novels but if you haven’t, I can repeat those for you along with translated ones.
    Also, you could try checking the authors of the gong QT novels since they usually have at least one more of that type.