LCD Sendai Yuusha wa Inkyou Shitai

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by rfrfcb3001, Jul 23, 2018.

1. rfrfcb3001

rfrfcb3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good but it takes a long time for a new chapter to drop...
    So i kinda forget the characters.

3. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the first volume will turn you off if it's not your liking. Especially pervert nature of mc.

All in all it's a good novel. OP mc, good side characters and many mysteries lies in mc's past. If you are harem hater, then worry not it's just a false dawn. No harem here.

4. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been quite a while since I've read it. I didn't make it very far into it like only 1 volume, but I do remember that it just kinda lack that "Hmm..Interesting!" factor that made a novel intriguing to not only get into, but also keep on reading. The premise isn't bad, just the execution is and it's kind of boring, generic, and not in the "it's bland and cliche, but fun and I'd still read it" kind of way. Honestly, I'd suggest you spend your time on other novels. It just doesn't have much value even as a time waster in some cases.

Bugis-san likes this.
  5. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate harems and ecchi in a novel sounds horrible...but there is a loli on the cover. How bad can it be?

6. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, i find this interesting reading side by side with arifureta...
    The only problem i got is that, TL-san most of the times dont drop chapters even within 3months. Minor nuisances are MC's background doesnt really been explained well. Its like reading the book about harry potter's son while not reading harry potter first. Too many sudden acquaintances that only the author knows while we reader go "ooh so MC knows this muscle head". Like wtf.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Care to give me a summary of the few chapters translated or first volume ? Like : he became a adventurer, he killed the mob x, he encounter the loli heroine. I like carefree stories where there is no drama so maybe it will interest me. But somehow i can't help but think it is maybe disappointing because it is a full on ecchi-comedy story and from what you said but who knows. Plz i beg of you ! I'm curious !

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is OP hero who gets re-summoned to the same world for a second time.

pretty much just slice of life as MC stroll around and some "mysterious" evil plot happens in the background.

Not sure what to say, it's decent enough, at least it's not literal garbage like say death march...

9. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    But death march goes way better after volume 6. This one stays stale even at the current volume.

He didnt defeated the DemonLord only sealed it with the use of his companion/love interest/princess but has been hailed as a victor of that war.
    Plus even as of now, the demon generals are still alive and kicking butts.

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted a more precise summary of what he do ^^". There is a harem tag but how well is it done ? Does he saves girls and they fall in love or something ? Did he at least lost his virginity ? Because it's the number one thing i kinda want in a romance story : development (at least i minimun expect a kiss). Having a harem / lover but not sleeping with them somehow make me drop the evluatin of the MC in my eyes. The MC in Martial Arts Master sure is a king. He try to close the distance between him and the heroine + try to makes her fall in love with him. He successfully flirt with her, successfully get a normal kiss and a french kiss and lastly get to sleep with her after getting her permission.
    Is this companion/love interest/princess you speak of from his previous time as hero? Was it only one-sided ? Why no one recognize in his second time ? Because lot of time passed in the alternate world ? I binge-readed the first chapters in a few minutes but it said there was only 3 years since he helped some fairies.
    Plz tell me the princess fall in the harem of the MC !

I'm super curious plz guys ! I don't have the time to read this novel yet !

11. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Because demon lord and holy sword is two side of coin. Demon lord dead, the holy sword will destroyed. Destruction of holy sword is death of mc since he is became one with holy sword.
    Everyone hails him except the church

12. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a really long time since I've read it. And that was when I still liked ecchi harem dense MC isekai which was when I first got into NU. Anyway, so this will be a bit of a rough summary. I did skim it again and it honesty doesn't seem that bad. It actually might be a good generic carefree time waster story. The MC is pervert and not really like a confident and cool pervert type MC, but more of the generic virgin perverted MC type so it might turn you off.

So, MC is first caught up in a summoning. Kingdom claims that Demon King is back, but like the synopsis says, the seal is still working and so the Kingdom is lying. Kingdom kicks out MC since he is weak/has no aptitude/strength (couldn't be more wrong). Then he goes to guild, becomes an adventurer. Meets a few girls and some perverted moment and MC oogling bikini armor girls(artwork's fine tho). Then a monster/demon appears. MC saves village. Meets loli. Etc. etc. Also some POV of the hero party splashed in there. I remember MC does meet some of his old friends/acquaintances later on.
    It's not really all that much of a harem. Loli kind of shoos away the girls making it harder for MC to get any besides looking and the usual pervert virgin MC type feel. Not sure how the romance with the princess will go, but from the feel of the novel, it doesn't feel like there will be much. Not sure if he loses his viriginity or even if he did during his first time in the world (cause you know medieval fantasy red light districts).

If you want a good read with somewhat generic isekai harem story try these:

I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless (probably more of what you are looking for in a JP isekai harem with OP MC)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu (ecchi harem anime with OP MC, also currently has an anime)

Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability~ (kind of typical in the summoned heroes/class but the MC who is treated as a waste turns out OP, however, one of the heroine/harem is a classmate also treated as a waste who is also OP, MC is super OP with many cheats and skill stealing and giving, really fun and good tl and good harem)

Must try:

The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time (it's in a dark setting as there is death and stuff, but MC one is a necromancer type and it's not the serious and gloomy dark fantasy kind and more cool and twisted fun like Overlord, translations are also great, there's many chapters, and it's just a great binge read)

To Be a Power in the Shadows! (must read and super fun, there's an OP MC, MC's entire organization is his harem, and great misunderstandings)

Shinka no Mi (really enjoyable, bear with the start since it's a little wierd since the heroine is a gorilla XP)

Skeleton Knight, in Another World (kinda like Overlord in the MC is his OP game character, but a lot lighter and brighter, also he's alone until he meets the heroine, not really harem, but it's well written, lot's of chapters and a nice read)

13. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Its mutual love. Its during his first time summon. He fell for the princess and the princess also fell for him.
    If i remember correctly, his appearance differs from his former look. Only the lolibaba knows him even now.
    Its looking like a harem because the sealed princess is inlove with him, the younger sister of the princess also, plus the gun wielding nun. Theres also the current female heroes, the vampire loli and the lolibaba.

Cosmic_ likes this.
  14. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    But the logic still looks dim. He sealed the Demon Lord but never took out the demon generals? Thats the problem with this novel, no back stories about what happened during the first time summoning. We only know, he sealed demon lord with the use of the princess's power, he got back home, he got summoned again. All of the demon generals are the same from 3 years ago. Never been replaced nor resurrected. So how the hell did they sealed the demon king if the demon generals are still alive?

Cosmic_ likes this.
  15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So what i feared became true. It's a story like "100 goddesses in charge of my reincarnation" where it's a comedy with the main focus being "a virgin doing ecchi stuff but won't lose his virginity" = not my liking.

Jobless was kinda good but lose his charm after a while / i stopped recently with the smuggling group. Surely he loses his virginity, heck he even do it twice and more but somehow there is no flirting so it's bad. + bad because he don't want to have sex yet with the legal-in-a-few-years loli.

Maou i can't seem to like it because he keep playing a fake persona. Also did he slept with them? I think he did.

No thanks i don't need a special ability, why the betrayal tag ? If you tell me it's because of the beginning (they are thrown out) or something not-a-huge-drama stuff, i think i will read it. I hate betrayal.

Death mage, not a fan of overlord even though i kinda like the yandere/double faced princess. Also don't like when bad happens to MC.

Shadows, dense protagonist tag = no thx, unless after lots of chapters he finally go out with the girls because they confessed and they do something romantic later.

Shinka, a true gorilla ? or a muscle brain/muscled girl called a gorilla ? But no thx even if he becomes a ikemen no thx. Unless it's trully a great story without huge drama.

Skeleton i read the manga.
    I trully don't care about the logic + plot holes of this novel. What i care is how much advanced the romance ? If just one-sided romance from the girls or from MC, i won't like it, if romance bloom between MC and a heroine but nothing happens between them, i won't like it too.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  16. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Logic aside,
    The sealed princess one is mutual love,
    Younger sister of the princess is more of a one sided love of the female
    Nun looks also mutual but MC is kinda i like her also but i like the sealed princess the same.

17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    So to summarize: nothing happened between MC and the girls.

18. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there face slapping ? Do the king and the other hero get punished for their stupidity? I didnt like the loli he got transfer with .Does she join his harem?