LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I could tell, his manager increased his fireball through practice, not investing skill points. Also, no one has mentioned levels, achievement points or a magical shop that let you trade those points for skills and items and no one else saw the dungeon messages if I'm remembering correctly. Even classes don't seem to be anything assigned by the system, they're just arbitrary designations decided by other humans based on primary skill/fighting style, with the exclusion of the MC of course.

Ah, if you expand it out, then yeah, lots more people putting themselves under the command of incompetent people.

Yeah, he's a good brother, even if his quality as a friend is highly variable ;)

2. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still in terms of military not many even have what you could call a real standing army. Plus SK is 11th in total GDP and 3 or 2nd in education i think, too lazy to check that too. so its not too unreasonable for it to have roused guild in the top 20th.

I never noticed only the mc had a game system, maybe the author just ignored others?

3. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC commented on the differences compared to his old system where he didn't have the achievements or a class from the start. He didn't know about the dual class thing either. One thing that says others do not have the achievement shop is that he learnt a skill from a dropped skill book since he thought them common (due to shop) while the other person was shocked since it is pretty rare.

Exactly which parts of the system that normal people can use havn't been made clear. I think they have level up giving some skills and usable stat allocation as their only tools outside of drops. The class weapon seems likely they get as well since that is tied to getting a class at level 10.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    O, I'm not saying its odd to have one in the top twenty, I'm saying its hard to believe that they have three in the top twenty.

Its mentioned the MC's game system on multiple occasions and given multiple indications of its absence for everyone else. That may not be the case with higher leveled people though. Its certainly possible that the big guilds are keeping it quiet for some reason.

5. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing only the mc seems to have is that when he enters the dungeon at the end of chapter 12 he hears the name of the dungeon and that it was already conquered. In the next chapter he checks to see if anyone else heard it but it seemed it was only him.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  6. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    He's probably going to be awarded an anvil and hammer as one of his awards as he was stopped when he was going to make one~

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It was naive of him to bring his shiny new car in contact with Woojin ;)

I wonder what he's going to tell his sister. She seems like the over-protective sort who won't just stay away because he asks her too and I very much doubt that she'd approve of Woojin being there even with him paying so much rent.
    I think you're confusing this with Everyone Else is a Returnee.

OverlyFriendly likes this.
  8. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    *siiiigggghhhhh*
    Erm
    Thanks
    :/
    Pretty sure I clicked the link on NU homepage... must of clicked on the wrong one

9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Great now Woojin has all the good reason to fck the hammer guild and of course, not join them.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's really failing as a manager right now.

I don't think he'll blame them for this. Though, if they start apologizing immediately, he'll likely be happy to pretend to blame them so he can extract some bribes from them ;)

I wonder how many levels they have to clear before they can leave, and if its possible to miss the Return Stone entirely.
    He was never going to join them to begin with, no matter how much good stuff they gave him. At most he would be willing to form a friendly relationship with them and help them out from time to time.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya I know, Woojin is a king and a king serves no one. To him, the Hammer Guild is more of a place for free stuff and with the bloopers, all the good will the Hammer Guild manager tried to rub onto Woojin will come off and ya, Woojin will come up with lousy excuses to crush and exploit the guild until they dry up.... not unless the competitors who caught wind will try and one up the Hammer Guild and snatch (lol) Woojin.

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Let the epic necro king battle begin!!!!

Can anyone imagine Woojin in Skeleton form like Momonga lol? Minus some stuffs like staff and rings and add a fancy crown...

Also they are surrounded by their families... their monster filled kins.... so now waiting to see whether loli succubus will grow like Morrigan

13. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    If the story goes on long enough he might turn lich. He seems very attached to a normal body though so it would be at the end of his natural life span or if he runs into a solid wall development wise and have to go past it for some reason.

14. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't a vitality related stat or a constitution related stat increase lifespan?

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin's op-ness knows no bounds! His ability to make a straight male bend ever so slightly and much awaited P joke, apparently Woojin's huge~

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    How quickly will he level when he is level 10 fighting many level 31 enemies...

17. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, author-nim has already found a way to nerf his leveling speed and stat accumulating speed, dual classes. So probably around same pace compared to most roused with lots of talent.

18. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin is so far the only one with access to the gaming sytem and I think it will stay that way. The only other possible holders are Trahnet and people who spent time on the Arpen planet ( Woojin never mentioned meeting any).
    But if the emergence of dungeons, monsters and 'superpowers' is caused by Trahnet it might be possible for earth to change into a rpgesque world like Arpen?

19. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't dual class a straight up advantage? Double possible skills, double skill and stat points. Most level systems have logarithmic requirements so even if it doubles (which we don't know) his level 20 is equal to others 30 even disregarding transport back bonuses. 20*2 is likely less than 30 in requirements. Downside of course being level limit on skills being available. But he will still be level 25*2 or so instead of 30, likely a skill or two at 30 can't match that.

20. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    lolz, it made perfect sense, your prediction but this chapter shut it down so hard.

BlackBlade likes this.