LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what kind of badasses the first people to conquer a Rank 4 Dungeon were, and if we'll be meeting them at some point.

There's a part of me that thinks they should be the Fucu Monkeys ;)

Actually, its starting to look like everyone (or at least, all of the Roused) have access to the leveling system, they're just stuck with auto-level-up turned on because they can't see the interface. Or at least, that's the impression I get from the fact that Rank B's can use something similar to the inventory.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    AkeShiro likes this.
  2. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya it really did. The author actually doubled his stat accumulation with the dual ... lol. I mean I like it, but I was not expecting it.

3. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I made my post before this last chapter, hence I didn't know he'd get double skill and stat points.

4. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same I fully believed what you said would be the truth, especially since its a korean novel. But to think it actually made him more than twice as strong. I kinda like it.

5. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only means his foes gonna be stronger too, by the law of fiction.

If they had access to the same functions (especially the award shop) it would be general knowledge I think. And if I'm not mistaken Woojins Inventory got mistaken as spatial magic, hence getting thought of as b-rank ability.

6. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place i dont think the Mc even considered anyone other than tahmet and his demons being a threat to him. So it works then.

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what I was talking about. Its possible that they have the inventory, shop, leveling system, etc, but they just don't have a way to access or control it since the dungeons haven't really spread on Earth yet. As the demon's influence spreads, more control over the system will unlock and they'll be able to see a lot of the things that Woojin sees already and have more control over their own development. Also, since they could access a sub-space at Rank B, their own growth likely grants limited control as well.

Honestly, its also possible that their growth is speeding up the assimilation of Earth by the demon and this system.

8. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laughed at the end of the chapter. He plots and tries all he can, his subordinate asks him out to drink and succeeds. After work is almighty in business.

I assume rank 4 dungeons are better because the drops can contain artefacts that are worth multiple runs.

Also in this chapter they just told him that since he left the planet fell... His lack of reaction to that compared to them invading earth due to it is hilarious. It does show that a lot of the monsters are bred on other planets.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    AkeShiro likes this.
  9. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if it wasnt for his mum or sister he couldnt less about almost anything probably.

Perfect example, even though he could level faster in a 4 star he would rather go back down to 3 for money ( for mum and sis as he doesnt care that much.)

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he'd just give up on recruiting him, he could get a pretty good business partner ;)
    That was my first thought too, but I'm not so sure that's accurate. He was summoned to Alphen at the same time that the dungeons started, suggesting that the catastrophe had already occurred at that time but the knowledge simply wasn't widely spread. Wars can go on long after they're lost after all.

Of course, there's also time distortions involved with his travel between planets, so its totally possible that you're right, but he would still have reason to not make the connection between him leaving and the planet falling.

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god now it is scary as residents of Alphen appearing on Earth, Woojin even forshadowed it.... all we need is someone who is powerful, not as Tracnet, and hellbent on conquering Earth.

AkeShiro likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the Alphen humans will aim for resettlement rather than invasion. It seems pretty unlikely given the kind of life the MC led there, especially if the humans had to make a deal with the Trahnet (spelling?) to come over like the monsters did.

I wonder how much of her power came with her.

AkeShiro likes this.
  13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Time flows differently in between dimensions, so it is possible that his presence has direct effect on Alphen, we don't know just how powerful Woojin was on Alphen, like Ainz or just another powerful (can take on small country but nothing more) lich. Better yet, he is the one to cause a power imbalance in Alphen, leading to Tracnet's victory. Heck, it can even be a God's joke for dragging Woojin to be Alphen's hero, only for him to leave at times of crisis. One way or another, we understand that Tracnet is Woojin's foe and Woojin feel not much love for Alphen. Missing people in dungeons probably in Alphen dead...

14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I had inferred from the past chapters, it seems that Alphen's residents are mostly untrustworthy and tends to talk with their fists. Tracnet will probably trick the Alphenians (called it!) to attack Earth as their new home, while secretly hoping for the weakened Earth for the taking...

AkeShiro likes this.
  15. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Woojin is the type to give a shit about anyone other than his family(which weren't there) so he very well could have been both Alphen's and Tracent's enemy as you suggest. Especially given his dislike for authority all it would take was a single noble to try and fuck him over and it would be war.

I like the four-way power struggle shaping up.

AkeShiro likes this.
  16. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i wonder when the 2 of them would meet and Melody yell "master plz help!.."

Aternus likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but how can the Guildmaster be stupid enough to not recognize the value of a person who can, with only two people and no information or special preparations of any kind, take down a dungeon that usually requires a fair sized party with extensive preparations? Was he born stupid or have orcs just him in the head one too many times?

Also, why would the recruiter say that he only finished the 3-star dungeon once? At the very least, he should mention what monster the dungeon spawned and Woojin's best clear time if he's serious about getting approval for such a large recruitment incentive.

Really? Personally I'm expecting them to be enemies, or possibly exes, maybe both.

Aternus likes this.
  18. Aternus

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its that the person recommending them has previously recommended so many "promising" people that he's just annoyed at this point. He even says that feels he's riding off his one lucky success, so it could be jealousy too. jealousy is a powerful emotion clouding any and all rationality.

Enemies for sure I'd say. I can definitely see a comedic/dramatic moment where so and so wants to fight agaisnt woojin for somthing and gets the priestess on their side and when she sees him and its just like, "the fuck you got me into?"

AkeShiro likes this.
  19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    The guild master is someone who requires justifications rather than just someone's recommendation. Think about this for a moment, Woojin is someone who was missing for 5 years just returned for 2 weeks and had only gone through 1 2* dungeon, 3* dungeon more than 20 times (he bought a 4 hours session, best time 10mins) and 1 4* dungeon which took 6 hours real time (more than 25 hours dungeon time). Yes, these results are marvellous, even suspicious. Think, would you believe a super popular model is your neighbour or are you more likely believe it is a lookalike? If I am not reading Seoul Station Necromancer and had someone introduce Woojin and his achievements to me, I will have my doubts.

20. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    ehhhh.. but exes is a lovely twist i guess? then Woojin would shout "u even follow me here?" or something
    lol i remember from one of the sentences that he previously said he would destroy a kingdom if its annoy him