LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll probably just ignore everybody, confirm the dungeon is now his, and then bring Sunggoo back in for another run.

AkeShiro, DarkToastie and Sosseres like this.
  2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else think that author actually wanting to level MC quick? Who know how strong he is now

AkeShiro likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its more, the real story is not about the dungeons, but about the inbetween. So you'll have a few chapters of dungeons then a block of reactions, as the author works up to the grand invasion

Think pacific rim, where the time difference meams that the initial scouts are few and far apart, but as time goes on and thing sync up more and more troops start pouring in

4. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see this happening. Technically it's his dungeon now, so he can farm it all he wants(I think that's how the mechanics work.)

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since when do the resets need someone to die? What about that first dungeon he entered? Weren't they just waiting for that to reset while they completely ignored it?

lol, he should at least try to be subtle about sneaking in :LOL:

What does rushing away now accomplish? They already know who he is and it won't take long at all for the competent ones to find out where his family lives. Heck, some of them should have done it already just so that they could interview his family while they waited for him to die in the dungeon.

I'm surprised his mom didn't freak out at him when he came back.

Wow, that guildmaster changed his tune and re-wrote history awfully quickly.

How is a 5 star dungeon "mere"? Didn't the author just make a point of the fact that 5-stars is the highest dungeon that a guild could realistically expect to own?

lol, I love his reaction to the draft. Especially how attached he was to his plan ;)

I feel sorry for his future guildmates. I wonder if he'll hire Jaemin, his sister or both. Also wondering how he'll deal with all the minutiae that requires skill and experience like managing dungeons, selling loot, booking dungeon runs, recruiting (if he decides to expand), taxes, governmental red tape, etc.

AkeShiro likes this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dungeon Reset occurs when everyone who is in the dungeon are dead or when it is completed and people exited. At the first dungeon it was said to be a beginner's dungeon and no one was around, even the dungeon keeper was shocked and thought Woojin sneaked in. At the second dungeon, about one died at first, seven ran off, leaving only Woojin and Sunghoo. Then Woojin killed the 7 and exit the dungeon. The dungeon keeper actually questioned Woojin about the rest who never came out. The competent ones are competent and his mother was probably more relieved than shocked. His reaction to the draft was the best, I sort of lol-ed at his resolution to end the North. Probably the guild will be called The Invincible and Incredible Monarch Woojin and his trusty porters

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Scratch that, the guild name is WOMAC, Woojin's One Man Army Corp.

AkeShiro likes this.
  8. Ptolomaea

Ptolomaea 〘⑉⑈⑉⑉⑆⑆〄⑇⑉⑇⑈⑆〙〘ѠЖ҉۞֎ਆෝ⎭⎛Ⅸ〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah! That's a good guild name which is very likely to happen. Woojin's One Man Army.

AkeShiro likes this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh i can see "To enter the guild you have to beat his skeletons one on one"

To keep people out of the guild

AkeShiro likes this.
  10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude his skeletons are buffed! (Now imagine a skeleton with Arnold Schwarzenegger body)

Jokes aside, Woojin will never take anyone he cannot trust. Remember Alphen?

AkeShiro likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying. It said that someone had to die for there to be a dungeon reset, but that makes no sense since if that were an actual requirement, then no one would go into the dungeons after conquering them the first time. It also clashes with what was said in the first few chapters, in particular with what was said about the first dungeon that he entered.

12. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that will be quite a wacko requirement, so I really don't know how to answer you. Sacrificing a human every time to reset is a lot of bull. So I need to ask you where in Aztecland/Woojin-universe did you read the requirement from?

13. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

http://www.deathbulge.com/images/comics/361.jpg

Ok i see the confusion

In the begining it was clear that dungeons reset every so often, however it is implied that the first group to clear a dungeon gets "dibs" possibly a percent of the entrance fees as a reward for keeping it from becoming an outbreak.

The dungeons original clear-er is missing, so the implication is that the dungeon is now "ownerless" and the next to clear it can get the "bonus" reward.

Is what i read

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    AkeShiro, Sordahon and 0000000 like this.
  14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 34

AkeShiro likes this.
  16. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Dungeon Reset always starts because someone had died.'' (Source: Chapter 34)
    Then it is weird af, cuz did it state all dead, some dead, or one death is enough for the shit to happen? Woojin's second dungeon run got people died by monsters and the rest offed by Woojin.

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they will go even risking their lives, it is a job... a well paying job like construction and engineering

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That still doesn't explain why that first dungeon was expected to disappear without anyone going in there to die. Honestly, I think this line was a mistake. I'm just not sure if it was the author's mistake or the translators'.

19. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    i was eating during this most recent chapter while all this nonsense was going on and almost spit out or choked many times xD xD omg, i love how "the negotiator got negotiated"

AkeShiro and jacobpaige like this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl, I love the role reversal here :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why he's waffling. As soon as the guildmaster finds out that he failed, he'll be demoted or fired.

pocketbear, AkeShiro and Aternus like this.