LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now I know why the Guild master is like a xianxia villian in the future chapters. And also the name of Woojin's guild is predictable yet appropriate.

2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he trying to alert the existence of returner or otherworlder like melody

3. Faust

Faust NUF Silent Ninham

Reading List:
    Link
    nah hes making that party as resignation party mate after they finish and report to GM gonna submit the resignation letter LUL....

AkeShiro likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, I love how he turned betraying the guild into an apologetic act of self sacrifice.

Still, the guildmaster's reaction is a fair indicator of why he left. If the guildmaster had been willing to accept that he had done his best, and that no one else could have done more and let him keep the promotion with his first task being to clean up the PR mess so that it didn't hurt the guild, he might have stayed. Instead, he's losing his best recruiter and providing all the talented individuals that recruiter discovered a reason to jump ship.

I really expected him to ask Jaemin's sister. I never thought we'd see the phone salesman again. I wonder if he'll wind up being an integral member of the guild in the future?

AkeShiro likes this.
  5. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the scammer will be a continuous source of humor throughout the novel.

AkeShiro likes this.
  6. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the REAL story begins now.

I'm just wondering. How will the MC fare with the lady he separated from (you know, that noona with the scalded head / scarred scalp etc)

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Woojin made a huge mistake picking Warrior as his second class. There had to have been some sort of support class he could have chosen that would have been a better choice so he could buff his minions. Curses, auras, buffs, debuffs; Warrior doesn't have any of these(usually.) He's such a broken existence it probably won't matter in the long run, but I feel like he really missed out on optimizing himself.

AkeShiro likes this.
  8. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point he'll heal her and they'll live happily ever after.

Spiritsong and AkeShiro like this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll never not love this response XD

It seems like Woojin could have written the guide without any trouble. I guess he thought it was just too much of a hassle.
    He didn't get a choice. His class was chosen for him based on his actions. Since he was already a Necromancer, his necromantic activities weren't counted and that just left his physical attacks.

Also, dual classing as a warrior is a very good thing for a Necromancer so long as they don't focus on it much. It allows them to kill the first enemy, which allows them to start their undead army. The inability to do that easily has always been a major weakness of necromancers in these sorts of stories.

AkeShiro likes this.
  10. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, I guess that was the case. I was getting his class decision mixed up with another series I think. And I suppose his skills aren't dependent on his job since he can just purchase abilities from the Point Store, as long as they're not class dependent abilities he should be able to purchase enough stuff to buff up his minions.

I also get the feeling that Sungoo will be taking over the role of first killer, so I'm not sure his Warrior abilities will even come into play. He'll mainly just get double skill points and stat points from leveling up which is great and all, just feels like his second class doesn't really come into play.

I almost wish he was more like Emperor of Solo Play. That character really reads as a warrior/necromancer hybrid, and you can feel there's a reason behind his class decision(need to properly train his minions/utilize skills from previous life.) It's also interesting seeing him try to strike a balance between full on caster and warrior powerhouse.

AkeShiro likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what his mom, sister and Jaemin will have to say about him starting his own guild.
    The only skill of Sunggoo's that's advancing is his looting skill. His actual fighting power is far too low to be helpful. That's why Woojin told him to stay out of it and used his Warrior skills to take on the first ambush.

Never read that one. Honestly prefer heroes that interact with others and the title seemed to indicate that he'd be your typical loner MC. I know Woojin is a bit of a loner too, but its not like he rejects the help of others, its that they aren't capable of providing any meaningful help beyond managerial and menial tasks.

AkeShiro likes this.
  12. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really good, one of the best VR novels imo. I doubt he'll be able to stay solo forever, but we'll see. He reminds me of Weed in that he's so far ahead of the pack doing his own thing. I imagine at some point there will be some interaction with other people. It's a good read.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Qn: his lvl 10 summon is his succubus
    On his lvl 30 he is expecting golem, which i half hope is a girl and half hope it is not so generic. Anyone know what is his lvl 20 summon or is it not stated?

AkeShiro likes this.
  14. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I hear golem I automatically think of the pokemon. I can only hope.

AkeShiro likes this.
  15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Naga rekt! Is lvl 20 a skill not a summon?

16. whosays25

whosays25 ^_^

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc, he said at level 20, he unlocked his combat skills....

AkeShiro likes this.
  17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So at lvl 80 he unlocks a lich.... so now at least got 3 familiars

18. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny but I hope the story will finally start, I don't count him being OP without opposition a story

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like a bad idea to announce one's presences while still too weak to handle the scrutiny.

I figured he'd use Corpse Explosion, but I guess he likes his Warrior subclass more than he likes to admit ;)

AkeShiro likes this.
  20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I worry that the poison has done permanent damage to his minion's mind ;)

Aternus and AkeShiro like this.