LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the guy who follow him everywhere is important, but the rest are quite irrelevant

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin, Fire mage, Beast Taming girl, Vampire, and New Indian guy. Maybe the Priestess if you want to count her.

3. barashkafromro

barashkafromro Not well-known member.

Reading List:
    Link
    c132. Woojin could have warned people that no name loners entering dungeons are a clear sign of a dungeon break.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He could have if he knew any of this was going to happen. He has a meeting coming up where he's planning all this. I don't see why they're taking forever to get around to it though.

5. barashkafromro

barashkafromro Not well-known member.

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes it takes multiple tries to learn

6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the BS. This happened before and he PERSONALLY spent a great effort cleaning it up as well as suffering some losses. both financial and in terms of people he knew.
    and he simply stayed silent on this issue. the world speculated what happened and he told nobody.

No, wrong. he has a meeting where he is planning something else. also it is mega ultra turbo super retarded of him to wait until the meeting for it instead of just issuing a press statement. Also, there was already kinda sorta a meeting which he hijacked and he never gave permission for that lady to redo the thing.

also, he has been talking to his buddies and minions and they have their own press thing.

this is simply a plot contrivance in order to allow for this scenario to occur. also the fact it just coincided with him taking abnormal amounts of time in adungeon when all the other dungeon reset at once...

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he was planning on telling them all about the dungeons in the upcoming meeting. As for the meeting he hijacked. That was before he knew of any of this. I'm not sure Melody was planning to tell them everything.

They could have presumably planned it. They probably knew from the octopus that he was personally attacking any domain that attached to Earth. Then they just had to set a bait dungeon and wait for him to enter it before starting their plan.

8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she planned to tell them SOME things. we will never know what. now she doesn't dare do anything without his perission.
    Also, he is planning to tell them about dimensional lords and the like. the ability for a local to cause dungeon breaks on purpose is separate issue. although he might conceiveably yet mention it... if there will be even anyone to mention it to.
    at the end of the day, this was a plot contrivance.
    that requires for the bait dungeon to have an enemy that can actually delay him that long.
    also, i thought the octopus was in a different group

9. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much does Woojin actually know about purposely causing dungeon breaks. I'm not sure if he actually knows anything other then the fact that Lee-Sahngho was somehow able to cause dungeon breaks

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think her plan was mainly to just make them help her save her old planet by following her lead. They're not really a separate issue.

Well, they seem to be delaying him pretty well right now. Besides it's not like they'd know his combat strength.
    I think he knew that if you became a vassal of them then you'd be able to cause a dungeon break.

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like that first dungeon was a trap to keep him busy while everyone else invaded Earth. I wonder if they had one agent per dungeon or one agent period.
    Its only been a week or so. Organizing so many busy people on short notice is not a fast endeavor. I suppose he could go kidnap them all, but it would a hassle and counter-productive. Plus, Woojin has been clear: every person is responsible for their own safety. He's trying to give people more time to prepare because he can, but he's not going to fall to pieces if he fails. Its why Alandal is necessary. He fully expects to fail and then use Alandal as a beacon to gather those willing to fight. Though honestly, I think his opinion on this shifts to either side of the fence quite a bit.

Also, I'm far more interested in why his Roused recruitment drive still hasn't happened. Its been in the works for months now and it wouldn't take anywhere near as much time to organize.
    They didn't have to learn about it from the octopus. They could easily have learned about it from Iello, or the Dimensional Lord rumor mill, or their own advance scouts. He's not exactly a well kept secret. Also, the person delaying him doesn't have to be strong. They just have to have a strong trap. Something which they can probably buy with enough Energy, which they could get from the faction leader even if they didn't have enough themselves.

12. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Bloody Reunion, please dont let songil die

13. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 133: I'm curious about what's going on with Woojin. How come he's taking so long to clear out the dungeon? Evidently, it was a trap, but was it actually successful against him? o.0

Also, I wonder how Seoul will get over the crisis that they're in now. Probably Alandal (without Woojin) will take a leading role in defending the area, and then when Woojin returns he'll go on the offensive.

14. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the lord of the dungeon is just playing Hide and Seek

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anybody enter with Woojin?

16. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't need to kill the lord. only to get the gem, which he could explicitly see before

17. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm pretty sure he went in solo.

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just wondering how large this dungeon is for it to take him so long. Or perhaps if he's caught in some sort of space trap.

19. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's probably massive, like, several hundred miles long. the owner put all 7 stars of energy into size. meaning it is simply taking woojin forever to reach the damn return stone.

20. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would seem that its time for Lil' Bro to level up. I hope his sister doesn't wind up waiting around for Woojin to come save her though. I greatly prefer characters that at least try to protect themselves. Also hoping that Cindy doesn't sell her out to the monsters or something.

I wonder if Lil' Bro could go get the Death Knights from Woojin's Dungeon?
    There's only two Roused in Alandal. Yeah, they're both strong, but they aren't enough in and of themselves to make much of an impact. Its why Woojin should really have taken the time for that recruitment day they've been talking about forever.

No. Just one of his Death Knights.

No, he just saw a pillar of light which he assumed to be the location of the Return Stone if I remember correctly.

Raneday likes this.