LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gods don't speak in a straightforward way. That's their nature. Her not doing so is par for the course. Melody has been following her orders for like 20+ years. She should know that she doesn't need to understand them. Melody shouldn't need a warning. She should be smart enough to figure out there's something dangerous to do with the tree. Also Woojin should have bought a new dungeon on Alphen. It makes perfect sense that the goddess dropped her. She not only disobeyed but she demonstrated a lack of faith in the goddess.

Bibi is only an admin for the colony on Earth. There's no admin for the colony on Alphen.
    If he has a dimensional territory then he should be immortal.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    So maybe that's the reason on why the Goddess tasked the Holy Maiden to burn the World Tree

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't that just the most important reason out there?

4. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Woojin forgets that one Korean chick and hooks up with Melody instead. I love Melody :D

5. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? If He can have both of them wife of earth and wife on alphen?

6. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin dont seem like a harem seeking guy but neither like a faithfull one.
    He most likely dont make moves on his own findint it a pain in the ass, but I think he will have no problem with a harem if the girls solve it on their own

7. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like woojin doesn't want girls or harem, it's just that he's so fucking busy collecting his trash piece item set on the scattered hidden temple all around alphen and those annoying trahnet generals invasion on earth maybe after he secured some of his initial goals then he can have some fun later? For me I really like both of those girls...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  8. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but a he spend like 20 years whitout any women so one is more should be more than enough and the harem come with a lot of problems like jealousy, who is first wife, and blablabla. In three word PAIN INTHE ASS. They are four, even worse
    I am not saying that harem is bad but that is likely to be Woojin opinion so if more women are coming with troubles I dont have much hope for them, but if they can pull it of without causing troubles I dont think he have any problem with it

9. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol trying to wait for him to tire out LOLOLOL but he sends in more energy to himXD

10. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. madghost

madghost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one that want a rainbow turtle style finish. I am drunk on rainbow turtle style?
    There is only 10 more chapters and the wait is unknown.

12. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you're just drunk on rainbow turtle style of translation yes rainbow turtle's art of translating is one of the best no doubt about it you can binge reading when she's on the mood to translate some novel just like dimensional sovereign and breakers massive updates

If only she can take and translate the memorize novel I don't have any regrets oh well it's just my wishful thinking.

13. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish she would translate dungeon maker of the breaker author, I've read the free first 8 chapters on Google translation and sems like a nice story, i I love dungeon making histories but there barely a good one out there.

14. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I paused at chap 176, waiting for the rest to be translated so I can binge on em :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

madghost likes this.
  15. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad she can't take it anymore light novel translation already got that novel.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin being the only one to level up cleans up the plothole of all the dimensional lords being ridiculously weak.

17. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't say that only Woojin can level up. The fact that Earth's roused can be strengthened to higher ranks/circles by having them kill monsters makes it pretty clear that it's not just Woojin. Kind of hard to power level everyone if they don't have levels.

18. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    But that is more like just training that level up.
    Almost all the people that Woojin took in were given a hellish training with a lot of beating, but they never were taken to level up and still were able to improbe their ranks

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume they're getting stronger because they're becoming more skilled at using their power and such. Thus Woojin sees their "level" increase. Woojin and his familiars would be only ones actually gaining experience and leveling up. Otherwise like I said it's a gigantic plothole that you have immortal dimensional lords that are weaksauce. Every single veteran dimensional lord would logically be level 99 with elite subordinates at levels 80+ as well.

20. Sena

Sena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is possible that other Roused getting stronger has nothing to do with levels and is just a "training" thing, but it doesn't matter because there's nothing to suggest that; Kahngchul wasn't asking "why are you the only one able to level up?", he was basically asking "why is this world like a game?", which you can see in more than just the level system. There's the rankings and dimensional battles, the dimensional store, etc.
    Woojin's sudden realisation there was realising how strange the world had become after all, not realising how special he was compared to everyone else.

It is kind of odd how none of the other dimensional lords can compare with Woojin, and even how none of the other roused on Earth figured out ways to get a lot stronger, but to be fair most of his advantages come from his class (which is so versatile it's nearly omnipotent; soul armour making him practically untouchable, able to heal himself and anyone else, able to wipe out entire armies single-handedly and then turn the slain army into his own army, ) and his overpowered familiars more than anything else, levels are more important for unlocking those things than for directly improving his strength.
    And it's not like that's unusual in novels either, whether it's JP, CN, KN, or EN novels, having the main character be better than everyone else for illogical reasons (like being the only one to realise things that should be common sense, or being the only one to take advantage of a system that the entire world uses and should obviously have learned to exploit by now) is very common.

Koslov likes this.