Other Request Series Who’s translators aren’t awful.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SlNON, Aug 11, 2019.

1. SlNON

SlNON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real reason that spurred this post is because of the websites use of random redirects. Like the ones saying “Your iPhone has been infected”. And those are incredibly persistent and make any novel almost unreadable. Anyway, the novels I am looking for range pretty widely since the only thing I don’t like is chinesish and Bl. The occasional Beta MC is alright.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what you're looking for are series without terrible sites/ads?

3. Death__Virus

Death__Virus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering there are so many things like 'Shortest' or 'adf.ly', there is really no excuse for doing those types of ads. Whenever I come across those types, if they have a 'Contact Us' type thing, I always advise them to use URL Shorteners like those to make money instead. Sure, they may make less per link, but they'll probably end up making more overall...

If they translate a novel I really enjoy, rather than reading it on the terrible sites, I read it on the sites that steal the translations (Not a cool thing to do regardless, but there will always be sites that do such things).

As for your request though:

What sort of genre are you looking for? There are countless translations who have well-made sites after all :p

Sabruness likes this.
  4. SlNON

SlNON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I typically stick to the fantasy genre with a preference to the Korean styled novels of world building. Like EER.

Death__Virus likes this.