Recommendations Serious modern cultivation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AndyDarren, Jul 20, 2019.

1. AndyDarren

AndyDarren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a NON-QIDIAN modern cultivation novel that isn't 5% actual cultivation 95% face slapping. Something like Cultivation Chat Group that I can actually afford to read. Also it would be asking too much if there was no gang violence but it would be great if the mc himseld didn't use his power to become an underworld gang leader. Thanks in advance.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate I don't think you are going to find anything as similar and as good as Cultivation Chat Group, at least I didn't

3. Dantalion

Dantalion Squidgy Drag Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might like Martial Arts Master sadly it is a QI novel. I don't have any NON-QI suggestions that is why i wrote this one.

4. Desydesu

Desydesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try Archfiend,
    It's modern cultivation novel and not a qidian one, you can find it in WW.
    No gang violence and no underworld gang as I remember. It's just cultivation novel but in modern settings.
    This novel mentioned a lot of Chinese history, so it's get boring sometimes. So if you don't like novel with a lot of reference, information and slow space one, I don't think you can enjoy this.
    I personally think that this novel is good and interesting as it can mix tradition cultivation and modern settings very well, and it's have good humor. And I really like the protagonist. He's really cool :aww:

Oh, and I don't read Cultivation Chat Group, so i can't tell if this as good as that, but I think you can try it to find out..

And sorry for my broken English..

AndyDarren likes this.