Question [Sevens] How do guys think the growth system work?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by vlue, Feb 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. vlue

vlue Jaded Isekai-Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something that seems interesting to me as a guy interested in Worldbuilding, how do think the growth would work in Sevens?

2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a hidden EXP bar and every time you "level up" you experience a "growth" process, which makes you stronger, faster, better with magic etc, w/e your specific growth does.

3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Mana leylines growing within the body are reworking it to adapt for more denser more heavier mana concentration. Once the rework surpass certain level threshold it significantly increase the body capacity to hold mana and circulated it an uplifting strength can be felt that can affect directly to their behavior for some time.

kenar and vlue like this.
  4. vlue

vlue Jaded Isekai-Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the gist of it, so thanks! Also if you mind me asking a bit more question, how do you think you would gain more from your "growth"?

If i remember correctly i think you could live your whole life normally in that world peacefully but still experience a growth or two but does going to combat or dungeon hunting make the "Growth" more substantial?

5. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't get past the second chapter, so nothing from me.

6. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, experiencing normal life gives you minimal amounts of exp, but you definitely get a lot more by going through combat. I think even training and sparring would give you much more EXP than say, a baker.

7. vlue

vlue Jaded Isekai-Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, though i was thinking when i said gaining more from "Growth" i meant like being more faster, stronger and being a better version of you and not EXP. Though, yep combat is still the easier way of getting more out of your "Growth". Also maybe you could get EXP that's as good as being in combat like making a really good sword if you're a blacksmith or convincing your harem to calm down when you done something dumb and wants to kill you.

8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't think your growth is stronger just because you gained your growth via fighting vs getting it via daily life. The only thing you'd have over it would be the fact that if you gain it by fighting, you have actual fighting experience to back up the new you.

Basically, I think the stats gained via growth would be the same, but you might have higher base stats and combat abilities if you gain your EXP via fighting etc.

vlue likes this.