LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Posiaden123

Posiaden123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr. its really crazy

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Now it's first in the rankings.

3. Russian anarchist-romantic

Russian anarchist-romantic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's sad

AlanJones and Bajnor like this.
  4. dsrack123

dsrack123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To level up everytime does he always have to use the conputer? Is it not mobile or something?

5. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe when he upgrades the intelligence of the shadow hack system, he'll be able to allow it to be mobile.

Also, I found the Chinese Book Cover of the series. I like the cover on webnovel.com better.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  6. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    This one started out a "hmm. I can tolerate this" and turned into a "so this is just like every other wuxia novel"

iWH1te likes this.
  8. Darquesse

Darquesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    several possible harem candidates, no confirmation on harem

9. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure one of the raw readers said it would take a long time.:blobcry:

You mean about it having more than 500+ chapters?:hmm:

10. sicarius_kk

sicarius_kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not all new members are new like I started with CD 4 years ago

11. sicarius_kk

sicarius_kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Dark Fluxer and Light Fluxer sure seems to be right on track in the translation for now and also the female member of their squad

12. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a clue of what y'all saying. 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ So I'm gonna leave this thread~ :blobsalute:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Should get his shadows to spar against him in the virtual reality, x3 exp and intelligence upgrades.

14. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    why cant he use dark crystals...did i miss something?:blobunsure:

15. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought getting beat would get rid of his arrogants. he trains for 6 days and thinks he's N1H. i can already see 5 future problem which will drive the plot.

16. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    The massive dump of a 15 chapter release (ch51-ch66) is a huge welcome.
    They were great chapters too. Glad that the MC actually plans on curing his father's legs and limbs so that he can walk again. Wierd that the author just now mentions the MC having a sister-beauty after 50 straight chapters. I'm not complaining, I just find it odd that it took so long. There was no foreshadowing or anything.

17. Sinai

Sinai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 62: Depressing lack of consistency and lack of any reasonable motivations from presumed "powers that be". All the "younglings" are having murder attempts being carried out and they've already made it clear that fluxers are their all-in-one military force, superstars, and economic engines. Forget the MC, the top candidate rival who had the most backing from his entire city-state area was attacked and put in critical condition. Where are the spy-bots watching over them? Why isn't his backing offended that the young master was almost murdered? From xianxia logic, his entire clan should be mobilized to hunt down whoever attacked them. From reasonable logic, their entire nation should be offended and going to war - this is a strike on their economy and military force, and a direct casus belli. Imagine if random other nations were assassinating, simultaneously, top students from Harvard, West Point, and Hollywood starlets. We'd be dropping bombs on them by next week, and that's only a fraction of how important fluxers are for their nations. If they're so weak they can't even defend their rookies at the first dimension world where everybody is essentially levelized in power by the rainbow level max in a hostile, Spring & Autumn period type universe, they should have stopped existing long, long ago, consumed by another state. Even in internal logic, they fucked up, since in Ch 61 they just stated they didn't attack the girl because of her backing, but the arrogant young master is a whole level above her despite being in a younger class, so his backing must exceed her by several levels.

Also, MC so dumb he doesn't even think of trying to get backing when he was just told that the girl was protected directly simply by having a small power behind her. I was expecting him to come up with some dumb xianxia reasoning why he should only rely on himself even though the whole system relies on him relying on his nation's essentially training program for rookies and the opening chapters were all about him passing some inane high school selection test so he's already leaning heavily on outside powers. Might as well get an actual personalized backer.

Also, I thought everybody was "sneering" at them fighting the dwarf witches because everybody knows that it's suicide because of the attack doggos? Why send a gold-rank assassin who doubtless has better things to do when the dwarf witches will do it for them? For that matter, how come the experienced girl with her mysterious backer didn't already decide not to fight the witches if everybody knows fighting the witches is suicide? Even if the rich guys are too clueless and didn't do their research, shouldn't she, or her backer have known better?

Ch 63: Multiple shadows. Each with three lives every night. There is no way MC is going to utilize this to even a fraction of its potential, which is going to be endlessly annoying.

Ch 65: Already stated that the worth of a live crystal is five times more than a stable crystal and that they're in huge demand, will the MC be smart enough to pop into the virtual world and sell his now-useless to him live crystals for stable ones? Of course not. Then again, for some bizarre reason they tried to claim they couldn't sell live crystals because they only last 12 hours. Please, the fish market in my city sells fresh seafood every morning, and here these guys can pop into the virtual world and sell off their crystals at any time. How would there not be a market for it? A trade shouldn't take five minutes, maximum, since these crystals are commodities indistinguishable from one another. Forget their sci-fi magic world, modern technology today could carry out this trade in milliseconds and the "physical" exchange would be a couple of minutes or so, especially considering the time differential between the virtual reality and the normal world. He already sold off his black crystal this way when buying the house.

Ch. 66: Sort of funny how this entire time he's been killing thousands of these dwarf witches, after they've made it abundantly clear that they're sentient life forms. Clearly in this world humans have long abandoned any concept of the morality of murdering other races. Actually, I sort of wonder if humans drop flux crystals when you kill them. Can't see why they wouldn't.

Seems odd that they would spar in the real world instead of the dimensional world. The whole point of dueling in the dimensional world is that they can go all out without fear of injuring themselves or each other instead of having to hold themselves back in a real-world spar.

He's so overwhelmed by her that he can't even launch an attack, yet he could wound the half-Gold cultivator who is 1.5 whole levels above her? What? I suppose we could claim it's because of his desperate strike skill, but then how was the shadow able to harry the fleeing half-Gold all the way back?

Also, it's the daytime and his shadows are active. What happened to them only being active at night? Did the author completely forget the MC decided to only run the system at night to stay undetected? Oh well, I suppose he can just say now that it's his special summon skill as previously discussed, but there really should have been an interlude where he decided to run them in the day before it just happened.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the ranking system, first is crystal armour, then black crystal, then a few more like gold and rainbow.
    Black ones are for the next layer of cultivation. After he forms his crystal armour he can probably open up or strengthen his
    accupoints or whatever with black crystals and after that's done form a black crystal armour around his body.

19. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    Also made me kind ago Oo, that he could trade those Crystals there.
    Maybe those are "place holders" like an I owe x am mount of coins/crystals and he later has to ship that stuff to her or the trader to which she sold those ???
    But in that case didn't he buy that thing on credit ?.

20. Sinai

Sinai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, directly said he pulled out the black crystals and handed them to her.

Ch 56