LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Madnessmmo

Madnessmmo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think its will be harem but why not , i love this novel

2. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, looks good but that power is seriously broken. Think imma wait a while longer before continuingm have a dozen or two chapters saved up and that'll take just a few hours to get caught up with. So far as i read tho yeah, it looking like it's heading in a good place.

3. Black_Cat

Black_Cat 『The Cat That Leapt Through Time』

Reading List:
    Link
    It does look promising but I'm still lost about the cultivation stages...

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    More broken than even shown right now. Each individual shadow can take a new identity at that virtual reality and start fighting geniuses and copy moves / gain experience in them.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    non-fluxer / half-fluxer after opening all the points / crystal fluxer after forming crystal armour of energy / dark crystal / ?? / silver fluxer / gold fluxer / rainbow fluxer
    Just consider it having to open all points before you form a new level of armour. For instance, our assassin had silver armour but golden energy, which meant he was silver crystal realm but had opened the golden points which means he's half-step gold crystal fluxor.

6. Black_Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay and where is mc at?

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He just opened up his points for the first time, so he's half-step crystal fluxor or half-step fluxor in general. You have to form y our crystal armor to be considered a 'fluxor'. His talent is 7 stones per point or something, total amount of stones used to open all points combined would be needed to form this armour. He currently has 200+ i guess, so should be forming that soon.
    Pretty much the first level of success of any cultivation. 'basic crystal'. As soon as he forms it though he can use the black crystals to open some more points.

8. Black_Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright now I get it, thanks :blobsmilehappy:

9. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly sounds a bit complicated but the cultivation method also seems kinda unique in a way. Cool at least, so imma give it points for that.

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Just consider the armour as the 'core' in regular cultivation, first fill the body with energy, when it's saturated you upgrade your core. white, black, silver, gold, rainbow. Or whatever. But indeed, it got introduced pretty fast with little information, like the author himself wasn't even sure yet until chapter 40-50 lol.

11. kaisis

kaisis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel reminds me of my time with the Ragnarok MMO. Set up bot, go to school, come back home and find how much zenny, loot, and xp was obtained.

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with Lineage 2. You'd also end up getting more and more accounts, ending up with at least 5. A friend ran 20 at a time, this was when you had to pay subscription per account too, lol.

13. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, only says he pulled some out, not handed them over.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It was implied when they discussed the worth and when she said it was worth more than the asking price and he told her to keep the change.

15. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also confused on how he was somehow able to spend his wealth of flux stones. not only is it odd that he seems to be able to bring them into the virtual universe in their entirety, it also seems odd that eh does not seem to care about showing off his wealth. specifically the fact that he had so many black flux crystals. their badges are taking extremely close measure of everything they do and kill while they are fighting so there is a very very very clear record of his wealth. him suddenly showing off all this wealth that seems to have come from nowhere has to cause him some troubles right?

elengee likes this.
  16. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    His "hack" manipulates everything.
    Or simpler translation.
    He has OP plot armour until the author decides to give him a bit of trouble.
    Which will still be blocked by his plot armour.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they're bitcoin crystals!~

18. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, what i am saying is that he has no way of explaining away that wealth. The hack manipulates everything, i get that. but at no point did it ever give an explanation to why people wouldn't question where his money is coming from considering every single one of his actions has been monitored since he has become a fluxer officially. he is being tracked by his badge. he has taken no actions to stop the tracking capabilities of the tracking device. the device is tracking both what he kills, how he kills them, and how he functions in his team. What I am saying is that the bank knows he is making 300 bucks a month, but he is depositing 1 mil a day every day. Someone in going to notice that something there is wrong since there are no records of him hunting anything else.

19. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this novel is as good as is it overrated ?? In qidiAn it's the first rated over a month but it's odd and suspicious

Seraphic likes this.
  20. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    suspicious of how so many people comments despite the novel is kinda thrid rate ish?
    maybe they are new readers without much experience