Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when exactly does ciel knows that elena is not veronica in the current timeline? I know someone may have already mentioned this but I didn't find it even though I skimmed through the spoilers

2. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    It is here on Elena and Ciel's confession

Kuryoma likes this.
  3. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilerss! Best ones!! @mijikado @NohrNeir

I really like the spoilerss, especially now the manhwa is pretty slow.
    Definitely will re-read them all!!

4. serratia.marcess

serratia.marcess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously this one of the best pages of spoiler i've ever saw in this forum:blob_grin: thanks for all of your hard work!!! I know its difficult to do translating so thank u so much:((

Btw i want to ask something, did in the end Ciel ever know what happen in the first timeline? Or it just Elena who knows all of it till the very end?

5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no he doesn’t get to know what happens in the first timeline tbh I think it’s better that he doesn’t know
    but Elena did say
    (Elena) "In the future, I'll tell you my story."
    (Ciel) "It's okay now.
    (Elena) "No, I'll do it when the time accumulates a little longer. When those memories become dull enough to fade”.
    By then, everything would have changed, to the point where she would feel pathetic if she kept on clinging on the past.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  6. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering what happen to May.The short hair maid who’s family was kill by the grand duke and want revenge and was exposed by Elena

7. Reianna

Reianna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might've missed it so van someone clarify the Ml is crown prince but not crown prince Claudius de Cyan(?) Sorry im confused this ml sian(?) Ciel(?) Has he shown up in the webtoon??

8. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can someone explain to me why Veronica used Elena as her substitute? From what I gathered she got sick, but why didn't she integrate back into society after she got better? That's the part that confuses me.

9. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Elena was doing good, very good in improving and even raising Veronica's image and the duchy image in society. Elena became basically the 'perfect noble lady' in the society, something Veronica was too stupid and lazy to get. Also, because the emperor and crown prince announced the crown princess selection event, a plan that Elena came up with so she can stop a little bit Veronica coming back and have more time being 'Veronica' to finish her plans. So the duke and Liv decided to use Elena for the 'crown princess selection' as they were sure she will succeed and that Veronica does not have the time to prepare nor is she that smart heh. Basically, they wanted to use Elena to do all the work, when everything is done just replace her with Veronica and that's it.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    mallekei, Lilyworld, Dvenger and 8 others like this.
  10. Lieutenant Myst

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, Veronica was too lazy to do anything, and wanted to take the fruits of someone else's labors and say it was her own. Kind of similar to Rachel in Tower of God, she wants to climb up the tower, but let's other people do the work for her.

I want both of these woman to burn for their crimes

11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than Veronica being too lazy, it's like the duke and Liv knew that veronica will make a fuss about 'Why should I participate in some selections, I'm already the future empress, I chose Ciel as my husband, ....daddy make me empress already!' and all that jazz. So, Veronica would consider this humiliating to do something to get the result as she think everything is already hers lol. Now, how to convince someone like this to do something and be successful at this? This is why the Duke and Liv knew that it will be way easier to Elena do the work and just give the final place, crown princess/future empress, to Veronica.

Also, duke and Liv thought that Veronica was too weak after her poisoning and unprepared mentally to come back so fast as she was in a coma for years if im not mistaken. Her mentality is way back there, viceversa to a healthy, smart, educated, the perfect 'daughter' and 'noble lady' Elena.

12. Lieutenant Myst

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, it all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding and all I got to say is that Veronica is a brat

rock.doll likes this.
  13. winterhani

winterhani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no this is so sad :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Yume-sama, ArkiV_10 and arlovebird like this.
  14. winterhani

winterhani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! I have a question, how did Ciel knows that Lucia is actually Elena? because it seems that he didn’t care with “Veronica” and also that it suprised me that Ciel actually drink tea that was made by Lucia on their second encounter despites how hard Elena want him to drink it during previous life :blobexpressionless:

15. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the academy time ended, Ciel ressearch to find "Lucia" again. That is what lead him to discover that "Lucia" were Elena disguise.

16. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, the trope of pushing away the one you loved in your past life making them finally fall for you, really became the cliche of his victim fixing the cruel (yes cruel. For one his 'protection' actually only protected himself and is exactly what lead to her death in her last life, something he should have known would happen from the very beginning. For two, he's a prince for crying out loud. As soon as he noticed something didn't add up he could have investigated. But nope, instead, he just continued to act like a pr!ck) male lead so they can now be together without any problems, eh? Sad. But I'll still read it because at least it has some other very intriguing aspects.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Angela3107 likes this.
  17. neno_

neno_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. winterhani

winterhani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the novel, I guess since Cecelia is already appearing in the manhwa it might be 1-2 chapters until we can see Ciel. on that time probably Ciel is trying to find Cecelia but Lucia is happened to be there and almost collapsed during her first meeting with Ciel.

As soon as she saw Ciel, the feelings she thought had been buried raised in her head again. The complex emotions stained with resentment, guilt and regret for him broke the standard of the reason and emotion and cleared up her mind.

I’ve never loved you for a moment. You are my mistake, my dishonor, and my misfortune.

His painful words that swept through her heart become thorns and stabbed Elena again. The pain caused her to breathe in and a cold sweat on her back. For Elena, Ciel was a pain, a wound, and a bitter scar that would never heal.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  19. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they continue the side story with our baby Ian, probably more babies and the daily life of the couple.

Paris_Eve likes this.
  20. Paris_Eve

Paris_Eve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler I'll definetly comeback here after reading the webtoon

Unicorn101 and tinyB like this.