Recommendations Shameless, cunning/devious Main Characters

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by twang, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this novel recently called MMORPG: Martial Gamer, while the MC is not a shameless or weak guy in the beginning, but the guild he is in is FULL of shameless members, who does shameless things trolling all and every guild, player and NPC alike who dares to tread against them. In fact, my God Fearless - the guild leader of this group of Shameless people is the most shameless of them all.

Here, I include for you moments of their shamelessness, but I am not sure how far the translations is at because I've read ahead in MTL.
    • Players are charged by the NPC for every question they ask, such a shameless game even rhetoric questions are charged, and since it is a game, they'll be deducted directly from your inventory
    • The NPC being a high intelligence NPC got curious of their intentions and asked them back, and they instead charged him for the answer....the NPC paid them
    • One guild hunt down the MC, and MC being his OP self evaded the hunt in the city
    • While the guild was rejoicing cornering MC in that city, system announced that their guild base is under attack
    • By MC's guild
    • No time to return back to their base, so had to settle it in PM as Fearless and co. was attacking the base's crystal
    • Of course they extort them of their pennies, there need to be compensation for the mental trauma the MC suffered through the hunt
    • Regardless if it's actually the enemy guild members that's suffering because of the repeated deaths at MC's hands

5. sakura_0625

sakura_0625 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that A Will Eternal has one of the best comedy in the novels. The MC is just so shameless and funny in his own way.

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please check the date before posting in a thread. The person you're all giving recommendations to hasn't been seen since 2015..

Especially you, @LaDyViL!!! :blob_coughblood:

Ddraig likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :oops: no one reported it, and the thread was so lively... look it even reached two pages.
    I blame you :sushi_potato:

Ddraig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.