Request Share "Mildly" Embarrassing Stories

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SquadCammander354, Jan 18, 2020.

?

Did you do something on this level?

1. Yeah...

46.2%
  2. NOPE

46.2%
  3. Not saying...

7.7%
  1. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing sexual - understood - everyone?

Now then, I shat myself during Relay Race practice in Middle School.

I don't know why, but suddenly, in the middle of PE, I lost control of my bowels, and immediately headed towards the restroom before later heading to the office to get a hold of my sister; while also telling about what transpired and how I needed some new underwear.

Before this, when I returned to the Locker-Room Restrooms, I had cleaned off what I could, when suddenly I heard my teacher's face tell me, "Don't worry, I understand," while in my head I'm just questioning if really did understand or not.

Later that day, our team couldn't even get third place; even though I saw with my own eyes that they both finished at the same time.

2. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    I worked with a guy and we became reasonably good friends. I moved to a different branch in another city and he came to visit me at work. He kept me company at work until I finished and then we grabbed something to eat and hung out until he had to drive back. Basically, we hung out all day. Right when he left he said "Bye [name]. Don't be a stranger okay?". For some inexplicable reason my brain short-circuited and I replied "I had fun, thanks Matt".

His name isn't Matt.
    I hung out the entire day with a good friend and screwed up his name right at the end of it.
    The look on his face wasn't good.

Obviously he forgave me because we're still friends and it's not that big a deal, but I still wince every time I think about it.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    lychee, blues86, Mnotia and 4 others like this.
  3. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, that happens to me as well.

I had a music class where everyone who "participated" knew each other to some degree, and when we saw each other after summer break - for the life of me - I just could not remember her name; later referring her as someone else with a similar name.

imK likes this.
  4. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch! It gets better. In high school I was a little bit shy outside of my normal friend circle. When the person I had a crush on wished me happy birthday I was so happy just to have the opportunity to talk to them that I blurted out "Thanks, you too man" and it wasn't until they said "What the fuck?" I realized what I'd just done. Of course, being the Casanova I am I immediately walked away as quickly as I could and followed that up by avoiding them for the rest of the year :blob_coughblood:

lychee, blues86, Loni4ever and 2 others like this.
  5. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually tell the cashiers at stores a 'good day' after buying something to just throw them off for a moment.
    :blobastonished::blobcheeky:

imK and Loni4ever like this.
  6. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Just happened recently.. :blobpats::blobpats:

This one particular door, I kept pushing it, cause I want to go out but it won't open.. :facepalm::facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy:..

And this one lady said : miss that's a slide door and she open it for me... :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Omayghad!! Shoo embarrassing :blobsweat:and there's a lot of people in that building.. :blobjoy::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

..:blobpeek:

lychee, blues86, imK and 2 others like this.
  7. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    That happens to me as well! :blobhighfive:

imK and Xieljhane like this.
  8. VeraH

VeraH eternally lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about you guys but I tend to forget about all things good and bad…

…Except for that time when a guy and his group of friends (people I don't know) came to my class during recess on the first few days of the start of high school and called my name (they didn't come in for some reason), trying to get me to talk to them.
    I was kinda confused and flustered a little so I totally ignored them…

Later on, someone told me that because I pretended to not notice them they thought I was autistic…orz

lychee, blues86, imK and 2 others like this.
  9. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    What? You serious? Have they never heard of the word 'introduction' before?

I won't ask for you to delve deeper, I just hope you had a good lunch that day! O.O)b

10. VeraH

VeraH eternally lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    XD It's okay
    I heard from my friends that they did it 'cause they thought I was pretty…*shrug*
    But I was going through my shy, awkward teen stage at that time so basically anything too forward got me very uncomfortable and panicking about how to respond. Also it was the beginning of high school and I didn't want to offend anyone in case it turned high school into a hellhole for me *sweat*

imK and SquadCammander354 like this.
  11. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    *went through an emo phase*
    Phew, damn... that brought back some tough memories of when I was essentially an otaku.

Glad that shit is over! OwO)!

blues86, imK, Loni4ever and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost fainted during training exercise. I was made to leave the formation and lie on the bench. It was an embarrassing moment of showing everyone how weak I am. I knew I was weak, but to that extent? Since then, I rather aim for people's vital spots or do underhanded tactics instead of brawling. Use any weapon deem useful against my pursuers. There is no law saying I must die unprotected. Renounce me as a cowardly bastard, but I care not. I rise and you fall. All is fair in a fight for survival. I hate fights, so I rather end the fight.

blues86, imK, Loni4ever and 1 other person like this.
  13. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh huh, but do you like cookies? :cookie:

Loni4ever likes this.
  14. VeraH

VeraH eternally lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: When someone tries to rob you:
    *Squats down, clutching head and outstretch cookie above head* Don't rob me! Have a cookie! No, have more cookies! *drops avalanche of cookies on robber* *runs away while robber is eating cookies*

:blobokhand:Disaster averted!:blobokhand:

imK and SquadCammander354 like this.
  15. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Such amazing plot! Imagine if Stanley Kubrick made a film version of this! :blobpopcorn:

VeraH likes this.
  16. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    haha that reminded me of sth xD
    [​IMG]
    XDD

lolol same... I seem to more easily forget the bad stuff though. At least it seems that way cause I can't really think of anything fitting to tell here :blobjoy:

17. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is embarrassing. One day, one of my old highschool friend visited our dorm. And everyone was talking with each other when i got out of my room. That friend that greeted me, but because i am nearsighted i couldn't recognize his face and blurted out "who?". Then it got a bit awkward. I explained myself but i don't know if he thought i was just making excuses or not. :hmm:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  18. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh the joys of being near sighted xD that reminded me of sth:
    I was in a room kinda talking to my sis a few meters away and asked her sth. She didn't answer and because her face was blurry to me, I thought she wasn't looking at me. So to get her attention, I stretched my arm and waved my hand like you would in someone's face if they were spacing out. Then she said "I'm already looking at you" in a tone that was the audio equivalent of this look
    [​IMG]
    XDD god, that was awkward :blobsweat_2::blobjoy::blobjoy:

19. VeraH

VeraH eternally lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not short-sighted but I do have this short-sighted friend who can't recognize people if they're a little far away…
    Speaking of this friend, she also has a door knocking sound set as her notification ringtone, and it makes me go nuts because I look at the door every time she gets a notification. :blobangery:

20. Loni4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolol does your friend act strange when she is unable to recognize someone? It's almost funny what kind of movements you develop when you're near sighted and can't see people's faces. In order to not be impolite, you kinda develop patterns that would fit for either scenario (the person being someone you know or not): smile slightly, look at them a few times but not too much so you either come across as a friendly slightly curious stranger or a polite but kinda distant acquaintance/friend, depending on if that person is someone you know or not XD

Edit: also, wouldn't it make more sense to have a door opening sound.. cause sth's coming in? o-o xD like a squeaking creaking kinda sound XD

SquadCammander354 and imK like this.