Request share what's on your mind today (daily thought)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Coffea to Ell, May 10, 2020.

1. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats pats* Be careful. It's really scary outside *shivers*

Mr. Tired likes this.
  2. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not what your robotic zombie grandma said last night!

3. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be honest. I think you've mistaken me as someone else; my granma's a hamster, not a robot >.>;;

4. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    I stand by firmly with the idea of this: Many main boy/girl ships in anime/manga getting intimate, be it in official works or fan works, would involve it being unprotected and with the intent that pregnancy occurs as a result.

Sure Natsu has groped Lucy without her saying "Grope me", and that is sexual assault. Call it a toxic relationship if you want from that standpoint but Natsu would be out of character to take advantage of Lucy like this. Now, were she conscious, Lucy would be clearly wanting to get it on without protection and with the intent of her getting pregnant: twitter.com/N__FairyTail/status/1437744807913435141.

5. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    so tired...feeling very sick again. I will just call in and sleep all day. TT__TT

6. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Must have been all that ramen from your avatar-thingy!

Mr. Tired likes this.
  7. Deleted member 304540

Deleted member 304540 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Autumn is here

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021
  8. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    We've come so far in the medicine and understanding of mental health, why are some people still holding back and why aren't there medicines that work better? Anti-depressants and things that help BPD and things like Mood swings. But they only work for so long and only to a point that's 'so well'. And for different people.

I'm just very tired of my mood swings now; especially this week, it was so hectic. Monday was the worst, and to take a mental break I had Tuesday off, which turned out to be even worse than Monday. Wednesday was awesome and I felt like I was at the top of the world, but then I tumbled down to Thursday and felt like the day was going by too slow, and I just felt that 'nothing' feeling most of the day, just 'empty' with the occasional very random feelings of happiness or overwhelming sorrow. Friday was so tiring, and I'm pretty chill and calm, and so tired that nothing bothers me, but everyone at work and customers were getting on my nerves.
    I almost physically felt like hurting someone and it was something so insignificant of a matter too. I don't know why. Even now, just writing about it I had a rush of anger and adrenaline. And then I feel rather guilty about it, and then that follows up with more anger for feeling guilty over something so ridiculous.
    Today I just feel random bursts of happiness because it's the weekend, but I feel like my mood is literally just doing this thing and it's only been one hour since I've woken up:

[​IMG]
    fuck.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  9. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Adult Swim web site has a stupid "Log in with your cable provider to watch this show"-type restrictions (Yes, I am in America.). I did that with Cox and I am still getting "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS CONTENT". Adult Swim and/or its parent companies need to realize that they have to get with the times. Monthly subscriptions or limited-commercial streaming versions is what they should be doing.

Heck, the pay-to-watch pages for this show on YT and Amazon Prime should have had the 10th epi. of "Fena: Pirate Princess" by now! I think it was last Sun. morning that the 9th epi. was already on AP! A possible reason that could account for as to why "Fena" Epi. 10 in Eng. is not yet on AP is because the live stream got messed-up yesterday.

In a live chat with a Hulu support person named "Eric G.", Eric said that "Based on the info I got, The network chooses to have this aired via live airing. We have this streaming rights /licensing restrictions wherein Hulu has no control of."

I even told Eric. "Well, I thank you for your time. In other words, the network is choosing to give us a middle finger of availability from standard VOD. Please review. I am forgiving of Hulu and Disney here for this but not the WarnerMedia empire."

10. Scyphoza

Scyphoza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about finding a way to replace my feet with those moon shoes mini trampolines to always have a bounce in my step. Im also mildly disappointed laser eye surgery doesn't give me eyes that shoot lasers.

11. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe I'm here :blobcry: The fact that I'm typing here makes it more sad and depressing. Anyway, can God finally give me a nice College boyfriend who can motivate me into doing my Thesis? :blob_teary::blob_teary:

12. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    A cool what-if that would help stimulate economies: If the 10 most populous cities in every state each had at least 1 movie company that was releasing local films that collectively earned $150 million in box office or BD sales a year for each movie company. Now-defunct film studios that existed during the silent and Golden Age of Hollywood would be among such local companies but those now-defunct companies would be even mightier than ever before.

Also, 20CF as we knew them was never bought out by Disney and instead actually bought both Marvel and Lucasfilm each in Sept. 1995. Thus, 20CF would have some major franchises to cash on. In addition, Fox News Channel was never formed and 20CF's parent company never sold any of its IPs to Disney or vice versa. Disney never even got "Star Tours" because that instead went to a Fox theme park that had great success. So much success that 45 Fox theme parks around the world existed, of which 25 were in the U.S. alone. Oh, and the 1937 Fox vault fire never happened. The wonders of what-if scenarios.

The total number of people on the payroll for each company would be at least 150. From an investment standpoint, the total value of each movie company is at least $350 million. Each film company releases at least 10 films in theatres a year and at least 15 movies direct-to-DVD or streaming a year. Of those 500 local movie companies, at least 45% were headed by minorities and women. While they might not have the advertising power of the Big 5 of Hollywood, those 500 local film companies would be ripe with representation of minorities and women. Oh, and many original IPS would be developed and gain lots of success in just the first year.

Each company having a streaming service with their entire respective catalogs, the same of which would apply to the Big 8 of the Golden Age plus Disney, Lionsgate, and at least 1-2 Poverty Row companies. Yep, those 11-12 bigger film companies would still exist as we knew them and even stronger than ever. There would be an even larger subscribing streaming service that has the entire catalogs of at least 500 film companies plus those 11-12 other film companies. How much would this streaming service cost? Take the top tier features of a major streaming service (live streaming, ad-free, loads of sports/news channels, etc.) but apply it at $7.95 a month and that will give your answer.

13. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Hugh Jackman, how good of an actor he is, I have always felt certain negative emotions towards him (I assume it was after watching chappie?) As a child villains are either 'cool' or 'ew' and he was the bad guy and a little psychopathic which scared me but his acting deserves awards, maybe I should finally watch 'the greatest showman' maybe I'll start liking him...? If not then it is what it is

14. Dearling

Dearling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got Blackjack my first game today (also my first game in a long while) :blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is a forever thread?
    Today, I'm feeling motivated to post threads and participate in the forum, mainly for the custom title >> once achieved, I might divert my attention back to translating!

16. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Of the F500 companies, 135 are HQ'd in China and 122 are U.S.-HQ'd. Japan has 53 then Germany has 27 and France has 26. Especially in the U.S. is some emphasis on more women and minorities being the heads of Fortune 500 companies. Sucks that many have the skills, experience, and dedication as their White male counterparts, namely White male cishet counterparts. However, systemic oppression and what ever other factors don't have more women and minorities being the heads of such companies more often.

17. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I just wanna keep my only friend, who's got so many friends, for myself. I kinda dislike the thought because it sounds toxic but can't help myself from thinking so.

18. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired, wanna go and sleep on flower field

19. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy 40th b-day to Eng. dub voice actress/director Caitlin Glass. Her most well-known anime role was Winry Rockbell. Her Twitter and IG accounts are both @caitlinsvoice.

20. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    My everything hurts.

And I'm craving the lightly salted 'Harvest Snap Peas'. Sounds weird, but they're really good~