Non-Fic Share your times of meditation back in your school days.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't necessarily need to be in a similar situation like mine, just share your times of meditation and what you experience within those times.

In the distant past for me, I had a recreational activity during religion class, since it was a religious school. Said activity was learning how to meditate and communicate with our own God. In boredom and dissatisfaction yet with slight interest and excitement; I meditated to the sound of the music being played the nun. It was harmonious in nature; serene like running clear streams, and the vivid image of spring could be felt by listening to it. The smell of heat outside mixing with old paper inside the room. I sit two legs crossed and seriously tried to meditate with my classmates, and since I'm quite hyper in mind, it took some time to calm myself.

Ironic, at that time, I desired seeing my own image of the savior or creator yet... no such experience happened. The moment I entered a garden-like paradise, with a stone pavilion meant for people to reside by sitting on the stone benches or fancy chair and table at the middle. The moment I expected something holy, I killed it.

I killed my paradise accidentally. I did not meant for it to happen, because it was all too fast to comprehend, only when after the music stopped did I realize. The vast blue skies turned ashen gray with clouds covering sunlight. The ground of pebbles with the vibrant green across the horizons and clear water running alongside the stone pavilion... rotted and dried.

The stone pavilion which had vines around it, withered to yellowish brown, and cracks appearing in and on the stone pavilion out of nowhere. The spring like sensation with the warm heat... all disappeared in moment's notice by the time I barely finish viewing this former paradise.

What's worse was that I could only see my foot pallid as a corpse with bluish hue in some parts. When I stepped into that dream, unto that paradise; by the sole of my foot... everything died alongside my excitement and expectations. Sighs

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My ordeal with meditation: Experiencing boredom, restlessness and impatience. :blobexpressionless:

Westeller likes this.
  3. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chuunibyou?

That aside, never tried meditating... I get bored easily '3'

4. oKrBn

oKrBn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess listening to music counts but that makes me too peaceful then I get depressed and start thinking about why I'm still here and other depressing topics

5. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    When I meditate I just repeat the mantra my grampa taught me
    Its just black with the mantra repeatedly constantly in my head

6. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in school I slept I mean meditated first and second period everyday that's what they have them classes there for right?

Sometimes during my slumber er I mean meditation I even had dream er I mean visions

7. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    too much text for me to read...

but my meditation back in the day was when the teacher decided she had had enough, so I was to sit/stand in a corner of the classroom till some time passed. I think I was sulking for a while or back to talking/playing with others classmates after a while.

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Was sleeping in class can be considered as meditation?

9. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
    Does staring at ceiling because i had no wifi or connection at phone count as meditation?