Discussion Shared Sensory

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by xxxTenshixxx, Dec 22, 2018.

?

Is there an on & off switch for shared sensory?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxTenshixxx

xxxTenshixxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've recently went back where I last left off in Martial God Asura (MGA) around the end of Hundred Refinement Ordinary Realm Arc.

As I was reading a the last couple of chapters to the early chapters of the new arc. I couldn't help thinking about how much the author keeps mentioning and reminding you in every so & so chapters, about the shared sensory (namely sight & hearing) between the World Spiritist (Chu Feng) through the World Spiritist Space, the World Spirit (Eggy) who resides inside, can see/hear what the Spiritist senses.

Yes, I know the author keeps on repeating stuff and I can ignore it to a certain extent till I get bored then come back again at another time. However, this shared sensory the author keeps slamming to your face every now and then, when usually you don't put too much thought, kidda bugged me a bit.

Basically this shared sensory that kept being slammed by the author. Made me think, does this passive skill of shared sensory have an on & off switch? especially the sight & hearing, because you know doing your non-R18 private activity (e.g. bath, changing, toilet) and R18 sexual activity.

Apparently, you can have one or a whole army of World Spirits of any gender inside your World Spiritist Space if you so wish.
    So if that "shared sensory" is shared to the Spirits through the World Space they can see & hear whatever you've seen & heard. Then regardless is what number and gender the world spirits are they may have witness his/her master's privacy if there is no switch, which can be disturbing especially if your a girl. Whether the guy is the Spiritist or Spirit probably won't be as disturbed as the female Spiritist/Spirit, since the World Spirits guy/girl can so choose to look at the "star" of the show if there's no switch to keep the privacy private.

This could also apply to other novel which has similar shared sensory, but MGA is just disturbing due to the possibly a whole army of World Spirits watching your every private activities if so they wish.

This is just a thought when author kept mentioning that skill, feel free to discuss or ignore it

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.