Spoiler She’s The Older Sister Of The Yandere Male Lead In A BL Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 11, 2021.

1. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome:blobmelt:

kyanma2605 likes this.
  2. Zhiruo

Zhiruo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

twilight_123 likes this.
  3. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bliss has some evil intention for Frey. It seems she is obsess with him, and tried to imprint him from the last life and now trying the current life too. She will probably be a problem for Frey and Yureina.
    (Also I think the book 'Dawn of the Full Moon', (book Frey give to Yurenia if you don't know, am sure you guys know) has something to do with a way to summon a devil and and was given to Bliss by and angel. Bliss give the book to frey.)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  4. AstraTheStar

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in chapter 25, Frey and yurenia reunited.

twilight_123 and Kyyiiq-q12 like this.
  5. Zhiruo

Zhiruo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AstraTheStar

Reading List:
    Link
    Next chapter Frey and yurenia get a little touchy, especially Frey, He’s flirty
    A little detail:
    HE KISS HER NECK in a weird possessive way and also BIT her?
    Also Lisandro finds a hicky on her neck:blobrofl:
    (This seems like they are in love but no it was a awkward thing that happened between them) seems like Frey really wanted to kiss her and devour her?

7. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the whole story, and now I can tell you the details.
    To begin with, if you are looking for a story where everything that happens is the persistent courtship of an obsessive ML, then this story is not really about that. Although ML is really intrusive.
    But in general, this story is quite interesting, even if there was not much romance.
    The whole action of the novel is based on the first and current life of FL. I have now stopped following the translation on the site, so I don't remember whether we reached this point in the novel or not.

In general, in the first life, FL will receive a letter from someone unknown with a call to stop Lissandro. (I don't remember the exact wording, because mtl from Korean sometimes just makes terrible sense). And so FL read this letter and instead of going to her brother, she ran away with ML from her brother.
    (Perhaps if I knew the normal content of the letter, I would guess who sent this letter).
    We will find out the exact name of the sender at the end of the novel, when FL will talk to the god L'Aquila. Ta-Dam! This letter was sent to FL by Lissandro himself, who tried in this way to call his sister to come to him (that is, so that she would choose him, and not other people). Lissandro finally went crazy after FL, instead of returning to him, ran away with ML.
    Since Bliss poisoned Frey's heart with black magic in his first life, Lissandro, who was Frey's friend at the time and was next to him, eventually also poisoned with this curse and because of this began to go crazy.
    So if it wasn't for Bliss with her obsession with Frey, all the horrors with Lissandro, ML and FL would not have happened.

I was also amused by the god L'Aquila, he really loves FL. That is why in her 3rd life (which is going on at the moment), God gave her his strength, enhanced luck and an oracle so that she would have a good life, as well as Tino's assistant.
    In general, L'Aquila loved all the saints who had been there all the time, but his heart broke every time every saint died and no longer wanted to be reborn, because human egoism tormented them too much and they were tired of life. Therefore, L'Aquila did not send saints for 70 years because he was angry with people. But after he saw how people treat FL, the god L'Aquila got very angry with people, he decided to destroy what gave people protection from various monsters.

I will write the rest of the spoilers a little later

8. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

We all want a nice god like l'aquila.What an amazing being.

9. Zhiruo

Zhiruo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so eventually Lisandro's darkness was just amplified with that poison/curse and in the end he just want his sister to be by his side too(?)
    funny thing is no one ever suspected Bliss was the mastermind during their first life :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

and thank u for the spoilers :aww::aww::aww::aww:

bleedingliar24, layyu, Dofu and 12 others like this.
  10. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much to spoiler, What happened to Bliss? I think there's someone Frey also search but it's not Bliss, 'Regina' is the name i remember but irdk ‍:blobdizzy:

11. zarchi

zarchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwaaaaaah!!!! Thank you so much, I've been really waiting for a spoiler like this :LOL:!!!
    The already translated chapters are so cool with perfect pacing, suspense and heartwarming interactions and I was somehow afraid this might change later on. But from what you summarized it's keeping awesome :X3:!
    Thanks again!!!

Svaril_sup_doma likes this.
  12. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I've come from the spoiler again. I will try to develop my spoilers into categories a little so that you can ask your questions about them, and I will try to answer them as much as my knowledge and memories of this novel will allow me.
    I also want to make one thing clear. mtl from Korean and English always changes the name of the FL when I translate the text into my native language, so here I will use Uni, as the most optimal option for me.

What makes Uni different from other rebirth heroines is that she never had thoughts like: I'll collect money and go somewhere far, far away, where no one will bother me.
    The synopsis of this novel is a little misleading to readers. According to the description, it seems as if FL packed her suitcase and secretly decided to leave her brother and ML, and given that readers are used to such trips meaning that FL wants to go somewhere forever, that's exactly what you think about Uni's actions. Which is not the case at all. At this moment, FL really secretly left ML and her brother, but only in order to be alone for at least a few days and away from all the events that fell on her head at that moment in time.
    In this regard, Juni is very responsible, she understands that Lissandro is very dependent on her, like ML, so she is not going to just throw them away and leave them to their fate.
    The relationship between FL and ML is slowed down because of Uni, she does not want to hurt Lissandro by leaving him because she feels guilty to her brother for the events in her past life, so choosing between ML and Lissandro, she chooses Lissandro. She loves and cares about her younger brother.

Frey is obsessed with Uni. He wants to always be perfect and good in front of her, so he does not want to spoil his image in front of FL in every possible way. So FL doesn't really understand how dependent ML is on her. But readers can understand from his POV, although there were few of them, but still at least something. Also, the fact that ML is far from kind and forgiving, helps to understand other characters who pay attention when ML was jealous of FL to other men.
    Frey also understood and accepted the position where Lissandro would forever remain a permanent addition to FL. I don't remember the exact wording of ML's words, but he told Lissandro that he agreed that he (Lissandro) was with them.
    I think Frey will always have a psychological trauma, where FL died because of him, and he was completely powerless. Therefore, ML is always trying to be close to FL in order to be able to help her with everything possible.
    And now about that synopsis. Uni once told Frey something like that, that she wanted to give up everything and leave. It was so imprinted in his head that he tracked down her departure, believing that Yuni really decided to leave forever. (he's still that alarmist LOL) As far as I remember it was after that moment, they kiss. Well, not right after that, but it was an opportunity for ML and FL since Lissandro wasn't around. LOL

I am very amused by the relationship between brother and sister, when the brother tries to be nice and whiny, and the sister is a bully. Unfortunately, mtl did not allow me to accurately understand all the jokes going on between Lissandro and Uni.
    In general, Lissandro loves Uni only as a sister, without any subtext. Perhaps this is a rather exaggerated affection, but she is just his sister.
    I think the author deliberately wanted to eliminate any misunderstandings, so Lissandro's point of view that Uni was just a sister was written when Uni and Lissandro were still children. Another POV of Lissandro on the topic that Uni is only a sister for him, will be when they became adults. At this moment, the northern duke will appear, who will try to hurt Lissandro on the hunt, telling him that Lissandro has an abnormal attachment to his sister, that he and Uni most likely have a romantic relationship. In general, he will accuse Lissandro and Uni of incest. Lissandro almost killed this duke for those words and such dirty thoughts.
    In general, Lissandro noticed that his sister has different fans, but there are three particularly obvious contenders for his sister: Frey, Verdo (paladin from the church) and the northern Duke. Of these, the only option that suited him was Frey. Therefore, Lissandro himself told Verdo that Uni and Frey would soon be engaged, so he should put all his thoughts about Uni out of his head. But the funny thing is that Uni was standing next to him and there was never any talk about any engagement. Lissandro is just tired of all the flies that fly next to him and his sister (remember, I said that Lissandro always comes complete with Uni)LOL

Since I translate all this with the help of translators, I spend quite a lot of time on it, so I'll finish this for now. In the following messages I will write about Bliss, Regina, about the Church of God L'Aquila itself and about Uni's new friend Dorothy.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2022
  13. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like Lissandro and Yuni relationship, Lisandro is indeed clingy but he isnt touchy and just a tad bit overprotective. I like that the author made it clear that the ML which is the non platonic love one is very touchy and staring at Yuni all the time while Lisandro just want to hang out and slacc around Yuni, and doesnt want to be left behind.

Im kinda tired and grossed out with the stereotype of siscons being all touchy and staring a lil tad bit too long with somewhat hidden intention.

14. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does lissandro have a Love interest?

15. Manhwa_is_life

Manhwa_is_life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone bless us with spoilers like their first kiss

16. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member