LCD Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by rhezes, Nov 9, 2015.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening with that? It's not updated in ages. At one point there was quite a lot of chapters coming

2. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hot, and smart demon lord. That is what a girl like.

3. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just hoping the demon race actually tries to co exist with humans but I doubt it will be equal the demons probably have a policy strength is power so all the humans will just be slaves once they get forced under the demon race. So In the end I hope somehow the Humans win but work it out with the demons.

akki likes this.
  4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah the MC would probz want to make peace because he's got all them qualities that a knight is supposed to have. A side question, what are these demons meant to look like? Sometimes the descriptions are like monsters and sometimes it's like they look similar to humans

5. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some of the lower demons are like big ass weird bugs crab things like those dual blade green demon things but the moon clan is known to look more human cause of the type they are. The Demon emperor demon form is a dragon cause devil dragon is his lineage so I am guessing demons look like a bunch of beastmen/mythical creatures like dragons and all that jazz. Also the fish smelling Calvary demons from before I imagine look like some weird fish people. I am going to assume they look cool though so they do not plague my dreams. Oh and all the strong ones look like they can take a human form probably since the demon emperor has the dragon and human shapes. only other demon gods I read so far are the 3 the MC runs into with Cai'er father. There was also a warrior demon god but they did not really describes his look just that he was the 12th demon god that was a loner.

akki likes this.
  6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    That made me lol. Would be good if there were images with the novel. Guess we wait till the manga catches up to the novel

NeaxD likes this.
  7. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demon God Emperor probably wants to kill Hao Yue (Austin Griffith) because according to what has been revealed already it is very likely that the Demons were the original inhabitants of the world he destroyed. So when Hao Yue's energy was sensed by those 3 Demon Gods he went to investigate. Then due to Hao Yue copying LHC's aura he wasn't found out. But the Demon God Emperor said he found a potential successor (not sure on exact wording) which we can assume to be LHC since he even said they look so similar this chapter.
    So the Demon God Emperors plan is probably to have a human take over his position so the two races can merge then storm into other dimensions.

NeaxD likes this.
  8. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious to how the Austin Griffin natural behaviors will change now that he is linked to the MC and has the Holy attribute. also that god damn name keeps making me think of Austin powers
    [​IMG]

ioriangel likes this.
  9. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the higher level demons have beautiful face, I think the demons with scary face is considered as weak demon. Those with high power should have human-like appearance.

10. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so ready for how the mission tower is getting in trouble. The clerk right after the MC team left for the mission was like Meh it just another low level demon squad dying so w/e I wont report it. Now its here to bite him in the ass for not doing a thing to stop the MC team. I enjoy retribution in a story if done right I so hype atm for this.

11. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    The clerks won't find any job in the alliance anymore... after a blunder like this I wouldn't put an incompetent of this calibre in a position where he could blunder at any moment. And the tower is going to sacrifice him to save their reputation. Lol easy to read. And there is the disaster of the demon hunter squad being killed by those demons searching for Austin Griffin (Yeah baby yeah ! @Xeanx13)

NeaxD likes this.
  12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not technically the clerks fault... although he did hide the fact somewhat. I doubt the clerk will come up again even talking about this grievance.

ioriangel likes this.
  13. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my most anticipated chapters. Bet they will get the 200,000 points as they actually completed the mission.

14. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course they will, those are the main characters.

15. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main problem is he decided to just let them go instead of informing people that they have a weaker team heading out there doing a king rank mission so they could rush and stop them. since he did not say anything because he figure it was a waste of time informing other squads about a newbie team too bad for him in this case the newbie squad are the stars of the future so he really shot himself in this foot in this case cause he is so going to get fired if not locked up.

16. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    That dude just committed career suicide. For sure being fired and I agree that he could be thrown in a cell. The whole situation will probably a huge issue not just for him. The whole upper management if the mission tower is gonna be in trouble.

NeaxD likes this.
  17. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realize the MC is pissed also because Cai'er is stuck as a invalid for 7 months due to the failure at the mission tower. I wonder how he is going to make them pay for that. That alone will probably make the MC want to rip the mission tower a new one.

18. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Forget about LHC wanting to rip them a new one. With Caier's mother and father and grandfather's positions in the alliance they are screwed... not to mention LHC's dad but he wouldn't make an appearance this early, he'll appear in or after a far more dangerous situation.

Granted LHC and Caier are the alliances future but i doubt the mission tower would find out about that highly confidential information. So it's up to the parents to kickass.

NeaxD likes this.
  19. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    And chew bubble gum...

20. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the squads coming back so easily and the problem at the mission tower so easily finished that the author rushed it a bit he could have made it a little more dramatic instead of just describing it and ending it so quickly but w/e its decent enough conclusion to the matters. Also Li Xin and Lin Xin always manage to make me laugh. xD

akki likes this.