LCD Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by rhezes, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Kraust Howzer

Kraust Howzer The mysterious person of NUF

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why they dubbed him the god of wealth lol

2. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I did find it funny. And a 1:30 odds. LHC and company going to be super rich. I'm getting the feeling there will be more then 1 match and LHC will break into the 6th rank during the battle.

3. ioriangel

ioriangel 『Terrible Kitsune Oneesan』『Stabber』

Reading List:
    Link
    All the bet are closed, the spectators are all about to be mindfucked to oblivion.

4. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so many people are going to lose so much points and some will even get some debts lol. This is going to be a lesson well learned.

5. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and it is a memorable one. But I think LHC won't let those floosies alone they might have tried to swindle him but he could employ then right ? Use a sort of partnership like he did with Li Xin's squad.

6. Kraust Howzer

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I was thinking that priest are the embodiment of goodness. Shame on you Captain Luc Xi, for some and unprofound reason he's changing to god of wealths assistant lolol

The current chapter it looks they are at an even match but the next match, I'm sure our little cute MC will smash that warrior dude to nothingness. Otherwise if he is greatly injured, Cai'er might go crazy and go batshit lolol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. Kraust Howzer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Xin going crazy with all those contribution points lolol

LHC getting angry is justified towards Lin Xin. The betting they did could have backfired at them and making indeed isolated to the other demon hunt squads.

8. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder now how fast they will advance if they train in the necro tower.

9. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's weird though because Haochen is saying he won't take them anywhere until Cai'Er is healed, but that's 6 months later right?

Maybe that pendant has the information about the basic necromancer techniques to speed up their training, so they won't need to go to the tower yet...

That's true... but does it really matter anymore now that Haochen is about to speed them to Commander grade/6th step? They're already going to be on par with the strongest teams from the previous DHS formation period 5 years ago let alone the young ones that were recently formed.

10. Kraust Howzer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that will depend on their determination. By the way did LHC told his squad about the tower prior to this? I don't remember him telling them about it. Except for Han Yu since his gramps is special.

11. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the tower is gone from the cavern I am fairly certain its in a pocket dimension in his necklace or amulet thingy he has.

12. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did not tell them at all before. Just had a recording he shown to everyone he went to the end of the cavern and said he passed out. He only now just finally told his team in this chapter.
    edit: made it a little clearer on my wording. Engrish ftw.

13. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay, I think I misunderstood it; for some reason I thought he always had to travel to that mountain to use the Tower (that the pendant was just the key to activate it there and that it was hidden until then). I didn't think that it would stay with him/the pendant.

NeaxD likes this.
  14. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much when someone enters that tower the necro in it said he is the only one with a shot at unlockin the towers power because once he left with or w/o the necro legacy that tower was going to poof away from the plane/world they are on. I think the tower was running low on power to stand there and wait.
    I am actually intrigue to the powers other than humans and demons because the past chapter where demon god emperor wants to combine humans and demons kinda foreshadows another greater power that is going to be a problem in the future.

zg44 likes this.
  15. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    So humans and demons cooperate ? Not so easy... millennia of hatred don't erase themselves like this.

NeaxD likes this.
  16. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they going to have to find a common enemy. Usually if you are facing mutual destruction its better to work together than both die. I am guessing sometime similar might happen here. Like I said before though I rather the humans win and work together than the demons cause all I see is humans being livestock if the demons win. Mainly because of how much of the demons are. At least with the humans some are decent enough and some are asshats.

17. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DGE's plan seems to be to assimilate the humans by overpowering them and incorporating the strongest bloodlines... i.e. when you look at the Demon's capital city, there were tons of humans living there; and he seemed to have sense some kind of blood connection to Haochen (girl mode Haochen looked like some beautiful woman/girl that he recognized - possibly Haochen's mother).

And let's not forget that he seems to want Haochen as some sort of successor, whatever that means. It certainly sounds like a hostile takeover but with incorporating the "best aspects" of humanity into the demon's races.

Well, DGE has discovered one enemy so far that threatens him with extinction in Haoyue..., but it'd be funny if he somehow went to the humans to ask for help with that...

NeaxD likes this.
  18. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, DGE will definitely try to make LHC the bridge between the two races. But Ive a feeling that will all fall apart when he realizes Austin Griffith is LHC's mount.

19. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I r disappoint that he decided to not learn holy necro powers. I mean so what it was used wrongly before. you can summon a entire army to help you damn it. Why you no see Mt. Tai long haochen! Z_Z.
    Its like a gun in the wrong hands is bad but you still should have some protection like how police have guns to use against criminals who have guns.

20. ioriangel

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a good decision, he will not learn them for now. And knowing the author... an event will force him to learn those techniques, something concerning cai'er or his family ? It's always your loved ones who get you to do something you wouldn't normally lol.

NeaxD likes this.