LCD Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Tzukuri

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Thousandswords, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/shijou-saikyou-orc-san-no-tanoshii-tanetsuke-harem-tzukuri/

Description:
    The history strongest reincarnated orc being unrivaled and making harem!
    Ork was reincarnated as the son of a female knight and an orc.
    Because he was born similar to his mother, he got bullied in the orc village.
    That Ork was awakened to the strongest bloodline from his encounter with a beautiful elf.
    Because he was born as an orc――
    he wanted to do it with beautiful girls!
    He wanted to be lovey dovey with girls every day!
    To make women wanted from the bottom of their heart to be embraced by him, he had no choice but to be a strong orc!!
    Through this and that, Ork obtained the strongest power in history and began his journey to create his harem.
    Using the power that he had obtained, Ork mowed down all the obstacles during his journey, climbed up in the world, and made love with beautiful girls one after another――!

My Thoughts:
    Firstly, it's translated by Saint BakaPervert, so that's that. Although, the male protagonist is OP, stupid, and the plot is cliché. But, he is not Dense, he is not spineless and he is a dedicated harem seeker. Yes, he's perverted, but he is an orc, so that kind of makes sense.

Most important fact of all is, this protagonist wants a harem, he has a male reproductive organ (unlike most Japanese MC), and he wants to actively use that male reproductive organ to impregnate his harem members. This quality is enough for me to read and enjoy this novel while ignoring all the stupidity or whatever plot holes that may exist in the novel.
    I find this a whole lot logical than being a pervert, having a harem, but not having the guts or desire to even touch them.

But, that's not all!
    The protagonist is also a gentleman, he has a code! He will not push down anyone who doesn't want to be pushed down by him from the bottom of their hearts!
    Yes, our protagonist is a hopeless romantic!
    In a word, you either love it or you hate it.

EDIT: volume 3 epilogue
    I'm dropping this novel due to the addition of the character Rurine into the novel. Our protagonist shows superb decision-making in most cases but in this case the author forced the plot to include this horrid female character in the harem.
    The protagonist claims he'll add only those that love him but, this Rurine character only wants to use him because his strength can benefit the kingdom.
    She even claimed that if the situation demands she'll throw him away and pick him up when she feels like it. She treats the protagonist like an object.

And, the conclusion protagonist got from this is that Rurine loves him....the fuk where did he get that?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  2. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been awhile since I heard from you, and it is about an Orc MC... wut?

Thousandswords likes this.
  4. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manga and quit around the elf village and the tree getting attacked
    Honestly MC really not really like an Orc, must be convinced by his mother that is okay to have harem

5. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a while indeed... life has not been kind to me with studies, exams, 2020 and covib. So, yah I'm regularly fine i guess...

Not Red Yet and 0000000 like this.
  6. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah..the story can be summarised in:
    The protagonist: harem! sex! Impregnate!
    Mom: strong! Impregnate!

7. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Asinine

8. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a MTL where I can read this?

9. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    Ork san is the most spine-full Japanese protagonist to ever live...

10. Thousandswords

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok the author forced the plot... I'm dropping this shit

11. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol