LCD Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja~ Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyoku Naru Tameni Tenseishimashita

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    It is conspiracy from the demon. Because he was to Savage in his past life (exterminate almost all high rank demon)
    My theory would be, during his absence they might be a lot adventur (from 4th Crest) that Hunt demon causing them fall further, thus they decided to infiltrate the human world and change society view about Crest, by making the weakest Crest for combat look the best , while 4th turn as unwanted Crest
    Each Crest has its specialty
    1- production , 4 - close combat
    Dunno remember the number
    His brother Crest specialized on firepower (single shot)
    One of his teacher Crest specialized in continuous shot(rapid)

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    The first crest had a quick start, but was better fine detailed work, crafter's choice.
    The brother's crest was better for long range fire power.
    Fourth crest has bad efficiency at long range, and is best suited for close range combat.

Deleted member 32451 likes this.
  3. Silverasterisk

Silverasterisk [Wallflower] [Drive by poster]

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading the story It occurred to me that some of the powers that be might have conspired to weaken magic in order to stay the strongest or for some other malicious reason.
    Too many ways to take the weakened world trope. Fun story so far though. I wonder which one the author will use?

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this chapter remind me with magi's grandson
    yup really~

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it confirmed~ he's on satou level for common breaker unless there so many dragon on his era or there many type of dragon~
    dude a dragon indeed have power to destroy a country~

6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    starting to reach "um, sorry" levels of denial here. i'm getting a bit worried.

[​IMG]

Cookiemoster1 and CountryMage like this.
  7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author is overdoing it a bit. The comedy is often great due to the dense MC but it can easily go too far.

Deleted member 32451 and elengee like this.
  8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude there better be a dark conspiracy behind the decline in magic instead of a fluffy one, godammit MC so OP that even the adults are useless.

9. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think his friends crashed the system to make him stick out when he reincarnated.

Funny alternative, his reincarnation spell had catastrophic consequences and killed off the dark part of the map. Leaving a struggling remnant that has lost technology multiple times.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems more likely, from last chapter, that we have the Demons to "thank" for changing the common sense on magic and crests.

11. nothing_we_are

nothing_we_are Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or he reincarnated backwards. meaning in the past, before progress. And in reality became the one that pushed knowledge to levels he was used to in his previous life.

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't explain all his old otaku friends, that are coincidentally named after Gods of the current era, whose interests align with those Gods.

13. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is that when the MC decided to reincarnate, as being the strongest one it created a power vacuum that some kind of monster army used to attack and overwhelm the remaining forces before they could prepare for it, heck who knows maybe one of the friends he send the letter to let them know of his decision could be behind it who knows, also the issue about the current magic maybe is because of the legends about the MC previous life when everyone called him the strongest a telephone game that spawned for several centuries added why the lack of information due to the fall of the civilization it was know, are the ideal mix to make the current era, if i am right i would like to see how the mc will react when realizes that his selfishness caused it

14. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    this is wrong cover isnt?
    the ENG title above written "I' have transferred to different world,so i become a magic swordsman by cheating"
    [​IMG]

Hexwolfx likes this.
  15. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    i suppose if they weren't corrected, it'd look something like this, just with explosions...

i'm guessin it was just deemed similar enough or something. definitely not the actual pic for this novel, though.

CountryMage likes this.
  16. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    now I think the thing I am waiting for now is if he ever reveals the fact that he was reincarnated. Probably not a good idea. If people learn that he is potentially immortal in that way, it would be not good.

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    We have yet to hear his name from the past life, I suspect he would be regarded as the father of Gods (so long as he isn't deliberately erased from history), since he used to grant people immortality and power.

18. Faust Voncleave

Faust Voncleave Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems unlikely, the downgrade seems very intentional, someone is clearly limiting humanities power. This couldn't have been done as an effect of time, if it was then chanting magic wouldn't have become a thing, unless every single magician was wiped out at some point. The idea that it was because the other crests weren't taught right because everyone thought the first was better because of the mc is ridiculous, crests are something they're born with, a 4th crest master is obviously going to prefer to teach 4th crest students so it doesn't add up. Not only that, but back then they had a solid understanding of how each crest works so they knew the properties of the first crest and should have been able to tell the mc was just abnormal. With the information given so far I just don't see how this sort of decline could've happened without someone intentionally making it so.

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    One day God sent a message to all his apostles, "magic technology has reached its limit, so I will be leaving this world for the foreseeable future. I want a fresh start." So they went about making a fresh start, maybe?

EnerHighwave likes this.
  20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe close~ it's hard for something like such knowledge get such turn without something really big happen~ even intentionally without something really big happen toward overall magician such plan will hardly success~