Discussion [shitpost] The real reason isekai gods target Japanese

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by frenzy85, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Si Kucing

Si Kucing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it obvious? It's cuz they're "the best hero material"

See a girl in distress- immidiately help her..... dun care what the problem is or each party circumstances or the world situation or common sense

Someone tried to harm him- quickly defeat them, but cuz he's human and not demon.... he spared them (actualy of the demon is a girl.... spare them also) they will cause trouble in the future? Do what japanese do: hand the problem to his future self.....

Spread the glory of rice!- the other world staple food is bread or potato or etc? Don't care! Rice is superior! And somehow.... other world taste buds and dietry preference instantly changed.......

They like easy mode- o hero from another world i shall bestow u the most magnificient power of (insert ur op world breaking power here).... typical japanese reaction: alright! I'll become the strongest! My reaction: eh? Isn't that too powerful? How about lowering it so i can master it slowly and so at the very least...... felt some sort of achievement? (I'm not crazy enough to just agree and dive there with my current power but just trail blazing everything?)

When it was all over- japanese beta mc: alright! Who cares about that shitty former world! I'll build a harem and enjoy the rest of my life realeasing my sexual desire! Me: send me home to my family and civilization now! At the moment when u kidnap me! (Unless i found someone to start a family over there.... a family not a harem.....)

2. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KR MCs end up contorling the world
    CN MCs? Just read summoned Slaughter, you will know what will happen
    Jp MCs are easy to control
    Give them random pile of flesh without personality and make her call him master
    And boom
    He will kill anyone named demon King
    He will forget the power, the authority, and getting back to his world.
    Not always tho

3. flannan

flannan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, gathering up some people with potential to love Japanese food is a small price for keeping the otherworlder from inventing all the other stuff they have out there. Like books and guns. And what would you do if he told the natives about democracy and human rights?
    Safe otherworld summoning instructions are written with blood of destroyed worlds. Don't think you can just skip choosing the right nationality for your needs. Remember what happened the last time somebody summoned a Japanese boy to fight a female demon lord?

Hanten likes this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    heh

it is to wipe out Japan from earth

why?
    let see~ japan have low birth no? with so many send to other world especially youth it just matter of time before Japan vanish from lack of population~
    da Gods is sinister no?
    19668.png

Nightow1 and flannan like this.
  5. lazilygrinningcat

lazilygrinningcat Cookie Thief

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm under the impression that God is colluding with Japanese automobile companies though? Especially, the trucks. Those invisible, super-fast, kid-magnet trucks of theirs.

Nightow1, kenar and Naruin like this.
  6. KyleXaus

KyleXaus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Referencing 'Everyone Else is a Returnee' and 'I Alone Level Up', the Koreans would kill the god so why would god want to summon a Korean?
    Unless they have a death wish I suppose.

7. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    coz only jp have legit truck-kuns?

8. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I think it is because the Japanese will get distracted from the worst actions when they inevitably start focusing on re-creating their own cuisine and do not realize that everyone saying how good it is is because it is a new and different fad, as opposed to a superior cuisine. As there would be real reasons that the rice analog that no one was eating was not treated as a staple food stuff. How many times do we see Isekai europe's with pretty much every food growing there but people not eating the nontraditional european foods (which are almost all from outside europe, potatoes are south america IIRC, corn is from north america, etc) for "reasons".
    In both those stories, don't the MC's only target the "gods" who are a direct and active threat, as opposed to starting a divine genocide?

KyleXaus likes this.
  9. Yamatohime

Yamatohime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because in majority summoned characters of Japanese origin are imbeciles and social inepts? Good to know that they're are betas at best...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.