LCD Shokugeki no Soma

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Aicila, Dec 14, 2015.

1. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like previous said~
    It will be for plots too~

2. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad I can't access the Shokugeki No Soma reddit from Indonesia. Anyways, Saiba-sama always pops up when you least expect it. He's good looking as always and I get more Rindou panels. The plot seems to be going deeper, which makes me wonder if we are entering the final arc since Nakamura and Central are a pretty big late game boss. If they eventually beat the Central, they'd have gone against the strongest and the best of each year embodied by the Elite Ten. Who else would they go off against afterwards? Each other I suppose.. We'll see how it goes!

3. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:coffee:
    Well it is interesting indeed but their point is using the food ... to get more fans I guess~

4. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Is It me or does the appearance of Soma's dad feel like an attempt to sped up the arc?

5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    More like get the arc anywhere. Azami was never going to risk anything to let them back in because he thought he wouldn't have to but this changes things, apparently.

Lazybum0 likes this.
  6. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Azami was being to conservative , i wonder if he feared Souma? he seems to hold a lot of respect for Saiba , but Souma is a bit too green to be a thread , so it's kinda weird,

7. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it looked like the rebels were getting nowhere because depiste their plans Azami had no reason to give them a fighting chance but now it seems like Azami doesn't want to give up a chance to impress his dear senpai Saiba.

---

So if they need to take four seats don't they need one more person on their team? I'm thinking maybe it'll be Kuga?

8. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Info and more info. This looks like it's going to shape up to a tekken style vs battle, which is amazing really. Can't help but think Souma is going the be the anchor though and carry through 2 or 3 matches though.

Yes, Megumi will probably get a win. Yes, Aldini will get his chance. However, ultimately, everyone will just be a foil to Souma. As much as i'd like to see Souma v Rindou over the final, surely Eishi will be the anchor. Makes sense as to why they have cooked together before though, he could never win off the bat.

My prediction is early win for Aldini, Megumi, whoever. Then Rindou smashes the entire team to the last, then Souma finishes it off.

9. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah pretty much the whole battle style is made so that soma will probably be last man standing and deliver them to victory or something. But I hope we'll finally get to see a serious Rindou during a shougeki...

10. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    So Saiba's "fall from grace" was due to him being more interested in experimenting different combinations of food and branching out rather than making high class master dishes that people expect of him. The last page was great... it's as if you could feel the unspoken tension.