Short Story Short Story: Valkyrie's Child

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ai chan, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: My name was Takagawa Ayumu. I was a man's man. In my school, there was nobody stronger than me. I was the leader, people looked up to me. One day I saved a grandma from a bunch of delinquents and was stabbed instead. When I realized it, I was swimming in a pool of slime and had turned into a girl. At least I get to eat gyudon in alien worlds.

Genre: Gender-bender, sci-fi, space battles, comedy

Link Dead

Hi everyone, this is the one previously mentioned. I greatly appreciate suggestions, comments and for those who can help fix my grammar, I offer my thanks in advance. Please don't remove the original if you wish to edit it, just copy paste under the paragraphs and fix it there.

As for why I'm using Google Drive, it's because GD is not indexed. I don't want them to claim that this has been published before just because the can google it. Also, please don't share this with anyone else for at least half a year.

Just FYI, I'm planning on delivering this on the 28th of March.

Your comments, feedbacks and help are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Jyakai, JordanPaHa and Wowafay like this.
  2. JordanPaHa

JordanPaHa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the synopsis was very random. I like it.

3. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl jnvfnvfutucbdtcbbyhn

Reading List:
    Link
    Exposing a document to the world wide web and allowing anyone to edit it.................
    Im not sure that we as a society are mature enough to not insert random garbage or swap their, there, and they're around.

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys, if you hate me for some reason and is trying to sabotage my work, please don't. This could be my big break. Don't you feel any guilt sabotaging another person's opportunity? For example, right off the bat, I see someone changing 'congratulations' into 'congrations'. This is the kind of small things that are easily overlooked, but if found, gives the impression that the author couldn't care less. If you're trying to be funny, t's not funny, guys. If you just want to be toxic, go somewhere else.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    asdfghjkl likes this.
  5. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend asking and Choosing a chosen few to help you edit your work.. cause it's hard to stop some people if they do wish to mess with your work.

@Zone Q11 might be able to help you here.. (P.s Zone Q11 bro sorry for unannounced mention lol.. haha)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  6. asdfghjkl

asdfghjkl jnvfnvfutucbdtcbbyhn

Reading List:
    Link
    People are such *****. Unfortunately you cant trust people with stuff like this. Next time you share a document make sure you only enable comments and not full fledged editing. Luckily google drive keeps a history of changes.

7. Jyakai

Jyakai [RIP] Last seen on 10/6

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just surprised you are willingly to actually let just anyone to edit. Some people are stupid (not saying you are). Especially on the internet with the anonymity. To me, it looks like you just setting up yourself (especially with this cannot be released until the 28th). But I really hope you make your big break. Good luck!

8. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to help you with a quick overview today/tomorrow if I remember. Poke me if I don't.