Chinese Shortest Yuri Novel, Picked Up Request

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Harusame

Harusame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will pick up more when I get back in January

5limeoll and Gricen4 like this.
  2. Gricen4

Gricen4 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just completed 3 novels! I got time for another short.

Im picking up this one.

隔壁有个么么哒 Is there one next door? Chapter 10

Only thing is two chapters were censored and changed by author cause of smut...

Aisha Ann likes this.
  6. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
  7. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need moar yuri

8. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the mass release!
    Are you planning to pick up any more shorts?

9. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends, I'm probably gonna pick up the shorter ones such as 霸道城管爱上我(GL)Overbearing Urban Management Falling In Love With Me (GL) and then maybe those 30+ chapters ones. IDK, we'll see. Ah side note, forgot to post this here but Gentle You (GL) was translated into "The warmhearted you" and should be able to find it on novelupdates.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Yandere Devil likes this.
  10. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    After this novel, can you please consider this novel. It’s has 100 chapters. Best yuri novel to read 10/10 https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/what-about-being-forced-by-the-system-to-fitness-gl.93953/ I know you don’t like translated long chapters. I am really okay with you update or released chapter slow like weeks.

11. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't nothingisit4me about to TL it? that person mention they are on break but will come back and pick that up and the other one releasing about 2+ chapters a week.

13. ishaaq khan

ishaaq khan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will translate 霸道城管爱上我(GL)Overbearing Urban Management Falling In Love With Me (GL). I will upload at least a chapter at the same time tomorrow. Hope you like it....

Yandere Devil and Aisha Ann like this.
  14. ishaaq khan

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I upload the GL in 2 hours check this one out.

15. ishaaq khan

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 Future Police
    “Future Police badge has been bound.
    A voice emerged in Han Bin’s head, Looking at the police badge, which was accidentally found two days prior. It was narrower than the usual police badge and looked more futuristic.
    “What’s this voice in my head?” Han Bin was perplexed.
    “Future badge developed in 2170 is a new type of police auxiliary equipment, which can instill knowledge through brainwaves to quickly learn skills.” A mechanical voice sounded in the brain.
    “2170! Isn’t it 150 years later, how can you return to past?” Han Bin wondered.
    “During an experimental accident, badge passed through across parallel space.” The badge reminded.
    Han Bin felt incredible, but the voice and the badge on him were real.
    “Police officer 577533 was given an introduction package.” Police badge prompt.
    Skills: Footprint identification.
    Grade: Advanced.
    Role: According to the footprints, Socks, Shoes, on the scene, can find the traces and identify features of the suspect.
    “Buzz….”
    There was a buzz in the head, and a vast amount of knowledge and data came into the head, like a tide.
    Han Bin felt like a lot of time has passed, as vast amount of knowledge on footprint identification was stored in his mind.
    Han Bin opened his eyes in a daze, to see only a moment has passed, and he was still in the office of the Criminal Investigation Team.
    Han Bin has learned about footprint identification, which is very complex criminal investigation skill, which can only be mastered with a lot of observation, data and experience.
    Very few experts can master this skill.
    A man in his thirties walked into the office with a bag and saw Han Bin sitting there in a daze:
    “Xiao Han, are you used to our three teams?”
    Han Bin turned around and looked at Zeng Ping, the team leader of the Criminal Investigation Team 3 and Group 2, and nodded his head.
    “After wards our team will be busy,” Zeng Ping said.
    “I’m ready.”
    Previously, Han Bin was a policeman at the police station, and has just transferred to the criminal investigation tam.
    “When the police were young, they had to work as a criminal investigation policeman. Although the work is hard, they have many opportunities to make progress, and the road for development is wide.” Zeng Ping came over and said.
    “Yes, we follow the Zeng team to learn.’ Han Bin said.
    Zeng Ping also served as the deputy captain of the criminal investigation Team.
    “Dá dá dá…..” footsteps sounded.
    A policewoman in her twenties walked over quickly. “Chief Zeng, theft happened at Qingdao Brewery!”
    The policewoman’s short hair, and beautiful looks, tall stature, and capable manner. She is Tian Li of the second squad.
    “Any one injured?”
    “No.”
    “How much property was lost?”
    “Conservative estimate of 1 million.”
    “Inform Li Hui to come to the scene.” Zeng Ping said.
    “yes.”
    ……..
    The Qindao beer is the most well-known beer brand, in Qindao city. As it has constructed many breweries in the city, becoming one of the pillars of the industry.
    After an half hour the team rushes to suburb’s brewery.
    This is a branch factory, the scale is not too big, at this time, the premises has been cordoned off, by the comrades of police station who has been keeping it under order.
    After greeting the officers, Zeng ping had them enter the factory.
    “This beer taste makes on be infatuated.” Liu Hui said taking a sniff.
    “If Chief Zheng see’s your greedy appearance now, he will be brokenhearted certainly. Han Bin said with a smile.
    Zheng Kaixuan is the 3rd Criminal Investigation Corps Chief.
    “There’s no issue with drinking beer, as long as you can solve case.” Zeng Ping said.
    Han Bin and Liu Hui reveal mirth in their eyes and did not spoke.
    Zeng Ping arrives at the side of a 40 year old man, with a square face, and greeted: „Director Liu.”
    „Chief Zeng you came.” Liu said with a smile.
    „What’s the situation?” Zeng Ping asked.
    „At 5:00 am, the police station received a call from security guard. He said there’s been a burglary, we sent the people, and discovered that the gates of the financial room and other doors leading to it were destroyed. The safe cabinet was pried open, and huge amount of money was stolen.” Liu said.
    „Are there any eyewitness?”
    „No.”
    „Was Zhou Jianguo on duty last night?” Han Bin asked.
    „Yes, but he has not discovered anything significant.” Liu said.
    „Tian Li, you examine monitors in the factory; Liu Hui, you visit the staff, have a look at other clues; Han Bin you come to financial room with me.” Zang ping yold.
    „Yes.”
    ………
    The office building has glass doors, which are fragile and easy to destroy, as long as the glass broke, one can enter the door, the technical team are taking photographs and searching for evidence.
    „Has any fingerprint’s been found?” Han Bin asked.
    The technician shook his head: „No Fingerprints were found, possibly used gloves to hide them.
    Han Bin nods, and wore the overshoe, while checking on the finance room.
    The gate of the financial room was pried open. The room is not big measuring only to 10 square meters, in the corner was a safe lock, and its door was wide open, inside lay some documents and a crowbar.
    Han Bin wore the glove, took up the crow bar to observe: „Crow bar is very common, cannot find any clues from it that leads to suspect.
    "Zeng Ping shakes his head: „on this work site there are many such crow bars.”
    "Zeng Ping squatted over to take a look at the edge of the safe cabinet: „This safe has many pry marks, it should have taken the suspect a lot of time to pry open it.
    „This Zhou Jianguo unexpectedly hasn’t heard any sound?” Han Bin said.
    „Let’s go meet him.” Zeng Ping said.
    ……
    Security office guard room.
    Zeng Ping and Han Bin went to the guard room and stood outside to observe it.
    The guard room is not big, aside from bed, a cabinet, a table; a 60 year old man sits in the head of the bed.
    Seeing the two people enter the room, Zhou Jianguo rushes out and greeted: „police officers.”
    Zeng Ping slightly nodded, and entered the room and stepped on some peanut shells, which made creaking noises.
    „Excuse me, has not enough time to clean up.” Zhou Jianguo said.
    Zeng ping’s nose wrinkled smelling the wine: „The peanut and liquor’s taste great certainly.”
    Han Bin searches around the room, and found out a half bottle of white liquor.
    „Looks like you drank quite a lot last night.” Han Bin shook the beverage bottle.
    „Not much, not much,” Zhou Jianguo laughed dryly.
    „Old Zhou is this authentic wine you drink from brewery.” Zeng Ping asked.
    „When I was young liked to drink the beer, and now have become old, can’t drink much.” Zhang Jianguo said.
    „Haven’t you heard any sound last night?” Zeng Ping said.
    „No, when I went up in the morning,I saw that the gate of the office building was destroyed.” Zhou Jianguo.
    „How many years have you been working here.”
    „7 – 8 years."
    „Has there been any accident before?”
    „No.”
    „If you remember any clue, contact us.”Han Bin said.
    „Yes.”
    After getting no useful clue they both left the room.
    „Chief Zeng you think the gate guard is suspicious?” Han Bin said. The guard is about hundred meters away from building, Zhou Jianguo is old, has drunk liquor will definitely mess things up.” Zeng Ping continued saying.
    „Naturally this only speculation, cannot remove him from suspects.
    „This Zhou Jianguo is too irresponsible.” Han Bin shakes his head.
    „In his old age, he makes 2000 a month, guarding the front door is good, you even want to catch a thief?” Zeng Ping said.
    Tian Li walked over, said: „Chief Zeng, in the factory there are five camera's altogether monitoring, factory gate, parking lot and workshop, from these three haven’t found any suspect entering; Front door and financial room camera were both destroyed.
    „Are there any other signs of robberies in any other buildings?” Zeng Ping asked.
    „No.”
    „This suspect knows the position of camera’s, moreover he even knew of the camera in financial room, should be someone familiar, may be a internal person of factory?” Han Bin guessed.
    „Chief Zeng, we discovered some footprints.” Liu Hui stands near the fence and shouts.
    The group arrived around the fence, there is a stretch of open area, open wide with some weed and plants.
    In the muddy land, one can clearly see group of footprints, heading from the lower part of wall.
    „Liu Hui, you think that this group of footprints, belongs to the suspect?” Tian Li asked.
    Li Hui shrugs his arm: „I will not circumvent here in any case.”
    Tian Li rolled her eyes.
    „The monitoring has not found any suspects; the suspect should have come through here.” Han Bin said.
    „As Han bin sees this group of footprints, the knowledge about footprint identification, appears immediately in his mind.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  16. ishaaq khan

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapter just edited of urban management overbearing.

17. ishaaq khan

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 Urban Management hits! people

The reason Garbage Street is called Garbage Street is not just because this street is full of packaging papers that diners throw away after eating, because some people said that here are all low-grade snacks that can't be served on the licenses shops are served.

It is a bustling area that operates only after the city’s night fall. In the evening, the owners of the food stalls drove from all sides of the city with their own electric tricycles or vans, and after a while, workers and Students leaving for their home’s, comes here to eat some cheap snacks and other dishes. Until midnight, the street will be full of people eating spicy and barbeque food as they are the favorite for families to eat at supper.

To put it plainly, Junk Street is a snack street, a snack street jointly hosted by dozens of unlicensed food stall owners!

There are rumors in the city that recently a new spicy hot pot in Chengxi Junk Street has tasted so good that people and gods are craving for it. Therefore, the passenger flow of the remaining spicy hot stalls on Trash Street has plummeted, causing strong dissatisfaction among the stall owners.

Some diners who have tasted this hot and spicy hot bowl claimed that the happiest thing in life is to sit in the bustling junk street after work and receive a bowl of spicy hot pot from the young and beautiful owner. Smelling the appetizing aroma, watching the graceful smile of proprietress, while hearing her beautiful and delicate voice: "A total of eleven fifty cents, disposable chopsticks place on the table there."

Afterwards solemnly swearing, After eating this hot and spicy food, I know who is worthy of the legendary title "spicy hot food"!

The construction workers who just came from the underground class and a few workers walked around the boss for this "spicy hot Xi Shi". Although most of the stalls here are does not have signboards, most of people here take them as their homes.

"What to eat, take out from the freezer. There is a small basket next to it, put them in, one vegetable and two amaranths." The young woman stood in front of a cauldron, poured a spoonful of soup into the bowl in her hand, and looked up, a ray of light flashed on her, as the hair slipped behind her ears. She inadvertently bent the corners of her lips, with a soft and friendly smile, which caused the diner's hand to be hanging in the air, forgetting to sip.

Her fingers were white and slender, her white sleeves of shirt were neatly rolled up, and she wore a black apron. "Xishi" was born with a beautiful face, with a neat ponytail, and a slightly warped nose bridge with sweat, revealing only a profiled side face. The work brother watched her skillfully grab the string she chose and use it to simmer as the dish fell into the pot.

The younger brother was a bit foolish. When he saw such a clean person for the first time, he couldn't help picking up a cell phone and taking a photo. In this figure, I can hardly lose my milk tea sister! Oh no, milk tea sister and Jingdong's boss, our hot and spicy Xi Shi on the street can completely shake her a few streets!

Brother Cement Yu Guang secretly aimed at the uncle selling egg-filled cakes on the stall next door. The street lights illuminate his big hands full of black mud in the nail seams. There were no guests in front of the booth. It is estimated that it was smoked by oil fume. The uncle looked up and sneezed. Between light and shadow, the brother saw some saliva falling on the dough of the dough.

He felt sick for a while, looked up and continued to look at the boss in front of himself, not much older than himself, at most 25 years old, with a neat ponytail, a face ... almost the same as described by others ... the word is called big beauty.

" ... what's your name?" The brother asked with , and the workers applauded.

"Call me Xiao." Woman turned a blind eye toward the group of people, "Fang, this spicy dish, which table guest wants?"

"I am coming." Helper Fang took the spicy dish and place it over at the table of people who were making ruckus, and had the younger brother to sit at the table.

"Why are you staring at me?" Xiaoman cooked the vegetables and asked Afang, who had been staring at herself.

"The man at the table called you spicy hot Shih Tzu." A Fang looked at that direction with a disgusted expression and nodded.

Xiao “Puchi” smile: "not a bad one."

Fang looked up, squinted at Xiao: "? I do not look worse than you do, why don’t they call me beauty"

"Do you like it, then I will call you beauty, It doesn't matter what others call themselves. After another two bowls of spicy hot pot, and when Xiaoman handed it over to Afang, she heard a noise from the street.

The pig-like roar, the car's harsh whistle, mixed with various human voices, Xiaoman couldn't figure out what was going on.

On the one hand, the uncle with egg filling cakes was busy preparing to close the stall, watching Xiaoman froze, and reminded her quickly after serving as a neighbor for a few days: "Little Xiao, close the stall quickly! Urban management ... the urban management people are coming. "

Uncle is panting nervously. What are the three major arms of the contemporary city?" Urban management, security, demolition team! One of the most terrible is the urban management, smashing and grabbing is not the same thing! Is it easy to make an egg-filled cake yourself and get rid of it early? The urban management wants to kill their small business ...

It is rare to hear that the urban management will come to sweep the junk street. As we all know, the working hours of the urban management are from 8 am to 6 pm, and I have been here several times overtime. It is said that the scene is terrible, but Xiaoman only came here a few days ago, and naturally she did not know the danger of urban management.

"Stop it, I'll go first!" The uncle's stall was small, put the gas tank, jumped into the car, and disappeared at the corner soon.

"Xiao Man, you are going to close the booth!" Afang was anxious, and folded up the plastic stool, complaining in her mouth, "Let’s just say, you should hire an extra man, so many things, how can we both move them?"

The atmosphere was extremely chaotic, and Afang's words couldn't be heard at all. Xiaoman bent over to clean the pot, and hurriedly passed a few figures around. She took a spoon and strode forward to catch up:" Stop! Eat! Want to leave without paying for the meal? "

" Xiao Man! "AFang pulled her," I took the money, you're going to drive that broken pickup cart, we will withdraw! "

" City management beats people! City management beats People! "There was another commotion, can be seen not far from where they were, Xiaoman and Afang Gang joined forces to lift the freezer into the car, and a group of people stood in front of their booth aggressively.

Afang was in her early twenties this year, her courage was small, and she looked at the group of people in blue uniforms blinking, and she couldn't breathe.

"Who asked you to set up a stall here!" The head of the man was scratching his stomach, his face full of oil. He had just opened his mouth before he could say anything. He was stopped by the people around him, and he could see that he was embarrassed and immediately returned to normal, with a fierce look.

Xiaoman had such a moment of dissociation, sharp and cold voice, actually came from the mouth of a woman, a female city manager? This is rare.

A row of people stood in front of them, all of them looking at each other with excitement, Xiaoman looked for a long time, only to find the woman who was blocked by the fat half of his body.

The slender body doesn't seem to be a person who can speak out so loud, but there is only one female city manager here. Who else can she be? After a distance in the night, the fat man blocked the light of the street light again, Xiao Man could not see the woman's face.

But she knew the woman was overbearing!
      "Everyone is setting up here." Xiaoman moved the folding table cart again, scratching her clothes, and Afang beside her gently nudged her and motioned to stop talking.

"You are operating without a license, occupying the road, destroying the city appearance, and are coming to make a statement with us." All the people who came along were all spitting and screaming at themselves. The fat man was so impatient that he had to take an individual back to give him an explanation. Finally, I saw that this temperament is not so rogue, and I am ready to take it back to make a difference.

"Zhong team, I think it's almost enough to put away her table and chairs. Take this point to take a record ..." The woman spoke again, seeing that the fat man was still silent, and she stepped forward and confiscated Xiaoman into the car. The tables and chairs are placed on the law enforcement vehicle of the urban management. As soon as she acted, several other city managements also confiscated Xiaoman's things. Fortunately, some of them had already taken the car long ago, and the city management did not come up to grab her.

"You! Why are you taking my things!" Xiaoman stared fiercely at the woman who was about to take the stool in her hand. Now that she can see clearly, the woman is about the same size as herself, with long hair. The back of the head became a bun, and a very delicate face, all of this cannot hide her most indescribable pride!

She bought these tables and chairs, and it cost two or three hundred dollars, but Xiaoman just had the heart to say, what is the law enforcement for the people ... Hey! They are kings in grabbing things from people!

The woman saw Xiao Man's anxiety as bad as it was, which was a little funny, which prevented so many colleagues in front of her, only to lean towards her, with a smile in her voice: "civilized law enforcement, thank you for your cooperation."

"Civilized **** !" Xiaoman pulled the chair back hard. The woman didn't seem to think she would be so strong, and the whole person was pulled by her.

So a weird scene was seen. Xiaoman lay on the ground holding the chair tightly. The woman supported her hands on both sides of her body. The two looked up and down with only a large red plastic chair in the middle.

"Let me tell you ..." Xiao Man was turning her neck, she didn't know why she blushed, and wanted to tell the woman rightly, without the courage to look directly at her.

"Huh?" The woman raised her eyebrows.
      Laughing again! Xiao Man is even more upset, is he funny in her eyes? Look at her! She also said that she was a law enforcement officer. She came out to enforce the law and even put on light makeup and earrings. This is what makes the stall owner to mad!

No matter how good-looking the other person is, it will not change her determination to be right with this person to the end!

"I want to sue you ..." Xiaoman said extremely solemnly.
      "Dragon Girl!" The man in charge of the city administration noticed the two women and quickly came to help the woman.

"Xiaoman!" Afang didn't care about those tables and chairs anyway, she would be robbed anyway and ran over to pull Xiaoman.

Dragon girl ... Xiaoman laughed at what kind of ghost name this was, and the woman thought she was a dragon girl.

Xiao Fang took the arms of the chair, so she gave her things to put in the car, squinted and watched the arrogant woman, slightly looked up: "You called dragon girl ah?

The urban management girl Glancing at Xiaoman, she turned around and said to others, "It's all finished? Let's go."

"Hey, hey!" Xiaoman shouted anxiously, but no one around was willing to step forward to help her. Seeing that her bread and butter was taken away by the city management, Xiaoman's heart, liver, spleen, lungs, and kidneys were painful.

In an emergency, she held the woman's wrist tightly, and the women looked back in surprise at her.

In fact, women looks pretty like this, the sides are sharp, and there is a dimple when they laugh ... It is the urban management uniform on their body that is ugly!

If she knew what that person was going to say next, Xiaoman would have wiped out this pitiful feeling for her.

"My name is Longa, and I'm serving in the city management squadron," she slowly broke away from Xiaoman's hand, her tone rose, and she was slightly arrogant. "Are you going to sue me?"

Aisha Ann likes this.
  18. ishaaq khan

Reading List:
    Link
    Enjoy the chapter........
    I will publish 2 chapters tommorrow at the same time ...
    if you dont like the way i write, tell me where to change and there are some slangs used in original which cant be translated well in english so i used the closest meaning they give.

Aisha Ann likes this.
  19. Harusame

Harusame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll pick this one up:

[黑历史短篇]玛丽苏她不走套路
    Black history short story] Mary Su does not follow the routine

20. Scribblezo8

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you host somewhere like wordexcerpt or foxholic or something? Was just wondering! And thanks for picking it up! :cookie:

Creativity53 likes this.