Recommendations Shou x mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Moim, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Moim

Moim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a Yaoi/shounen AI novel like Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend where the MC tries to rescue the shou from the other gongs and the shou falls in love with him

2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay i havent read cannon fodder childhood friend but if you want the mc rescuing a shou from shitty gongs, you can try <hold on, your something else> it doesnt have a ton of chapters rn just as a warning

Moim likes this.
  3. Krinxin

Krinxin Book of Weird Animal Facts

Reading List:
    Link
    I Ran Away after I was Forced into a Love Polygon
    It isn't bout a childhood friend but it is a BL novel where the MC is a gong who tries to save the ML from being included in a harem.

4. Jpamatmat

Jpamatmat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I think I have a few that you might like where the MC somehow "saves" the shou from other gongs. I can't post links yet but I hope you find these helpful!
    Experiencing a Happy Ending With a Scum Shou
    Okay, this one is quick transmigration, and the shou is very, and I mean very annoying in the first arc. Besides the first one, the shou is pretty cool and the other arcs turn the story into a pretty addicting one. Anyway, the MC basically transmigrates into the evil character and the shou is in love with the original ML of the respective world. Then the MC ends up saving and helping him in some way or another. The MC is very likable and most of the arcs make fun of tropes and it gets overall pretty fun. You just have to be very patient to get through the first arc. Other than that, it's really fun and well written.

Accidental Mark
    Okay might be omegaverse but this one is more about the entertainment industry. MC is transmigrated into the scum gong and he changes the shou's fate.

Hold on, You can (Transmigration) - Tong Ke
    This one is about the MC transmigration into a scum alpha but the MC is like a good guy. The ML is sick and tired of people treating him like crap and so on. I can't explain it well. Basically, it's easy to MTL, and the MC is a good guy that you end up rooting for.

Moim likes this.