Should I just continue whipping up this story or not....

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ariki_Rastavara, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Ariki_Rastavara

Ariki_Rastavara [Poking Divinity] [Gentlemen] [Touhou Addict]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just tried and am somehow really in a mood for writing something poopy in the middle of my already busy schedule (just because i was bored and also being busy is poop as hell) and here's the weird poop that came out of it.....
    Pardon my poopy grammar

Chapter 0 - Another World, Not yet

“This is my divination. For the next ten year…….”

A masked girl wearing a sakura patterned pink and white kimono was sitting seiza-style on top of some kind of small wooden altar. She was explaining in dignified manner as she pointed the fan she was holding towards the man who was sitting in her front. There were two girls on her behind who both looked like miko (Shrine Maiden). Each of them was wearing a pair of white haori, a red hakama and red mask.

The room they’re in was spacious. A large ancient altar was placed in a smaller room at the far end side of the chamber, being partially hidden by thin sliding paper doors. Only the ancient looking green ceramic plate with a piece of talisman attached to it, which is enshrined on top of the altar was visible. The floor and the wall were wooden, the room was filled with eastern looking ornaments and the doors and windows were all covered with paper. The room was quite dim, the atmosphere felt very much oriental.

The small, masked girl who was being enshrined in the middle of the room continued to speak to the man with a serious tone.

“...That is what my eyes have seen. By the will of Heaven, those predictions of my will be happening in the future, exactly as my eyes had foresighted. Never will I tell lies, and never will I be wrong; what I see and what I saw are the truth, and I will always be, for I am the one and the only Tengantsuu under the blessing of all heavens.” The girl said, and the two miko behind stopped their prayer and sat down in silence.

“...Thank you very much for your oracle, Kagura-sama...” The man said in a shaky voice. The man’s face was hidden behind a piece of white cloth with character “Tsuki” (Moon) calligraphed over it, his real identity was unknown.

The man then prostrate himself before the enshrined girl. The man was shivering. Cold sweats formed on his glistening skin, dampening the expensive looking suit which was covering his whole body.

“This is... my token of gratitude towards Kagura-sama…” The man said as he raised his face, putting his hand over a box covered in white cloth placed right next to him. "It is only but a humble amount, but please do accept….”

The man said as he unfastened the white cloth covering the box-shaped thing, immediately revealing of what has been hidden within. It was black, glossy wooden box with an intricate pattern of blue waves painted over. The man carefully put away the lid of the box, revealing its entire content for every eyes to see. The box itself had seemed to be very expensive and high-class, but the content inside it was worth more than just valuables. It was bars of pure gold, stacked until it had filled the box to brim and painted the black surface of the box with bright glittery yellowish lustre; The man was filthy rich, and his offering was rather more than generous.

“We thank you for your humble contribution, Saitou-dono…”

After the enshrined girl said the line both her and the girls behind her bowed slightly. It was the sign that the current session has ended and there was nothing more to add.

The man Prostrated himself once more before standing up, slowly, then he walked towards the exit of the room with his fist tightly clenched. Blood began to drip from within his clenched palm, leaking out and dirtied the wooden floor with crimson color. It was an unnerving sight.

Just as the man had stepped out outside the room, a loud scream could be heard. The scream was deafening, and as the scream still continued to echo, a loud ‘thud’ suddenly could be heard, reverberating within the vicinity of the wooden hall and the floor.

“...Puhaaa! At last he had left, it was so scary!!” Said the enshrined girl as she stretches both of her legs in hurry.

“Our customers this time as well are all being rather unfortunate, weren’t they?” The other girl wearing red mask at the right spoke as she waved her gohei playfully around.

“Indeed. My legs trembled for the entire time i talked to him, you know. I was afraid that he would have pouncing at us after hearing all of that… disappointment… that will be getting on his. Way *Sigh*” The girl wearing red mask on the left spoke while staring intently at the gohei she was holding in her hand.

“...By the way, let’s just remove these masks, okay? They're all ugly, and I am having trouble breathing whenever I wore this ugly thing in right front of my face. I mean, look! The openings are just too small!“ The enshrined girl in the middle said grudgingly as she crossed her hands in front of her petite chest while furrowing her brows.

“But that was the design of the mask, Kagura-sama. Please bear with it.” One of the girl behind her bluntly replied.

“...Sigh. I’ve said it so many times, stop addressing me using -sama, Sacchi. It feels awkward for me to be hearing you of all people calling me ‘kagura sama this, kagura sama that’ all this time, you know!” She complained as she pointed her hand towards the girl on her left.

“But Kagura-sama, it would be discourteous of us if we, a mere servants, who had served Tsuchimikado clan throughout generations were to be addressing the sole heir of the Tsuchimikado family main branch without properly-.”

“Hnggaah~! None of that, Kazucchi! We’re the best of best of best friends, right? Right?! Friends won’t use sama when addressing each other!” The girl in the middle said angrily while flailing both her hands upward.

“Yees~” The two miko girls replied heartily as they also took their mask off. After seeing their face once, one would instantly realised that the they were twins. Though their hairstyles were different, making it easier to identify each one of the two.

The youngest and smallest, 13 year old looking girl in the middle then did the same. The girl’s height was only about 135 Centimeter tall. She was rather short for girl her age. Fixing her hair after taking her mask off, her long and glittering black hair fluttered in the air. The other two girl sat in silence, not bothering themselves by changing their sitting form as they exchanged glances between themselves.

The sight of the three girl was… flabbergasting, it was like looking at a scene inside a painting. The three girls could only be described as beauties and nothing else.

The small girl who was stretching her legs in the middle, her name is Tsuchimikado Kagura (or Kagura Tsuchimikado if one to write her name by first followed by the last name basis). With her big, clear pair of eyes, Glittering fluffy long hair, smooth glossy skin, and height of only 129 Cm, this loli girl was the one who holds two weighty title, an Onmyouji and a Tengantsuu. She was the sole heir of the Tsuchimikado family; the oldest clan in japan still upholding the traditional Onmyoudou philosophies.

Tengantsuu; a title literally translated as ‘Holder of the eyes of god’ or ‘The eyes which sees through heaven’. What her eyes have seen will always be the truth, or in her case, what her eyes was seeing would be the future. Because of this ability, the name of the clan, ‘Tsuchimikado’, reverberated throughout the land and seas and the clan was seen to be a clan excelled in the arts of divination and prophecies. Many people had flocked to the Tsuchimikados while presenting themselves with generous amount of ‘donations’ before the enshrined Tengantsuu, intending to have their future be divined by her all-seeing eyes.

The girl called sacchi who was sitting on Kagura’s left, her full name was Yoshitsune Satsuki; and the girl called Kazucchi who was sitting on Kagura’s right, her full name was Yoshitsune Kazumi. Their age, looks, and even their measurements were the same. The twin were both 16 years old and their height were almost the same. Their expression were gentle, like an expression of loving and caring onee-san (older sister). The two of them could be described as modern Yamato Nadeshiko, the personification of an idealized Japanese woman.

(Modern, i said ‘modern’, danggit!)

The three girl proceeded to chat as they had taken their mask off. The girl who first opened her mouth was Kagura. she complained, though to no one in particular.

“Ugh, all these formalities stuff is making my back stiff. Sacchi, gimme a massage, would you. Hurry up, hurry up!”

…Kagura was picking her nose with her little finger as she talked. She shoved it deeply, searching for any ‘Treasures’ waiting to be pulled.

“Kagura-sama~. Wasn’t it Kagura-sama who said just a moment ago that we should just drop the formalities between us and we could just do things as we like?“ Instead came a reply from Kazumi.

As Kagura glared towards the general direction of Kazumi’s voice, what greeted her was...The sight of Kazumi rolling around over the wooden floor with both her eyes closed.

*Guru, guru, guru, guru* (The sound of ‘thing’ rolling on the floor)

“...Kazucchi, please stop with the guruguru sound!, my eyes hurts just by looking at you!” Said Kagura, "And I wasn’t telling you to do things as you pleases, I was telling you to just call me Kagura without adding the -sama!! As simple as that!” She added. Her pinky was still exploring the crook and nook inside her nose as she complained while puffing her cheek cutely.

“Kagura-sama, Please stop with that nose picking act. It was such an unsightly act, for a young lady such as yourself to be doing something unrefined like that, eww.” Came a muffled reply from Satsuki.

…And when Kagura stared at Satsuki, she was actually lying down with her face directly facing the floor. She stretched her hand over her head and was yawning widely as she moved her hands and legs around, searching for a more comfortable position to be sleeping with.

“The floor is cold, so comfortable… *yawn*” SatsukI added with her eyes closed as she had found her desired sleeping posture.

“*Sigh*, i’m just so tired with you two. Just keep doing whatever you want.” Said Kagura as she dropped her shoulder and pulled the pinkies out of her nose.

Smiling, both of the twins replied, "We were just teasing you, Kagura-sama. Let us massage your fatigued body with care.” They stood up slowly and started walking towards Kagura, licking their lips in unison.

“Hue~?” Kagura stared questioningly towards the two as they slowly approached her.

“You’re asking for a massage, weren’t you, Kagura-sama? now just leave it all to us! We’ll do our best to please you, Kagura-sama~ Guhehehehe” Kazumi said while blinking her eyes repeatedly, in a disgusting manner.

“W-wait! J-just what are you two going to do to me?!”

“What, you ask~? Why, massage of course, Kagura-sama~” Satsuki replied. “Tehehehe~” She creepily laughed as she moved both her hand in a weird way

“Huee~! W-wait! W-w-wh-wh-why are you two drooling like that?! T-t-t-time out! Time ouuut! I-i-i’m not asking for t-t-t-t-t-this kind of service!!”

he twin leaped towards kagura at the same time, and ’Kyaaaaaaaa!’ scream could be heard, echoing throughout the entire mansion.

Well, of course, nothing weird happened.

“How about this, Kagura-sama?” Said SatsukI as she massaged Kagura’s shoulder.

“Ahh, that hit the spot Sacchi~ There, yes, there~!”

“Is this enough amount of pressure, Kagura-sama?” Kazumi asked while she massaged Kagura’s legs.

“Put a bit more power into it, Kazucchi. Ahh, that’s better~”

As Kagura was getting massaged by the twins, she said with a quivering voice, "Uwaah~ this is a bliss~”

Still massaging Kagura’s shoulder, SatsukI asked Kagura while smiling, "Anyway, Kagura-sama. ‘It’ should be arriving today. Are you feeling excited yet?”

‘’Of course I am! I was having trouble sleeping last night, I swear I am feeling so tired right now...”

“Ohoho~! Yet it was all said by the lady who was getting afraid to sleep all by herself, then ended up sneaking in the middle of night out of her bedroom and into her servant’s, only to find her sleeping soundly after being hugged by the two of them all night.” KazumI said while grinning.

Flustered, Kagura quickly said, "S-shut up, kazucchi! T-that was the only time, I wouldn’t do the same thing for the second time! Hmph!”

Kazumi continued, "But that time was totally unexpected, wasn’t it? The entire clan were being taken aback as well. For Kagura-sama to be unable to see the truth even when she strained her eyes to her limit, it was the first.”

“Yes… I don’t understand it myself why I was being unable to. That man though, was being very obstinate about ‘that’. It made me thinking of trying ‘that’ for myself, you know. Don’t you think that ‘that’ sounds so absolutely interesting?? I mean, journeying yourself into another world, a world vastly different that this one we are in right now, now doesn’t that sound soo romantic?“

“There we go again, Kagura-sama and her weird sense of romanticism. Ufufufufufu.” Satsuki said, and the twins giggled.

“Hngaaah, stop teasing me, you two! Anyway, this is my order. You two are to follow me and to protect me all the time I am being over there! You won’t have any say in this!” Kagura said while pouting her rosy cheek in embarrassment.

“Yees~” Seeing the adorable Kagura before their eyes, the twins replied with happy tone in unison.

A light knocking sound came from behind the door. The sliding door opened and a kneeling servant carrying a piece of paper could be seen sitting in a seiza right before the entrance. The servant slowly came in and passed the paper to Satsuki, and after bowing slightly she excused herself out of the room. After Satsuki read the content aloud, the three of them grinned.

“They’re finally here!!”

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    UnknownSaint171 and SomeBow like this.
  2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    .....i don't read shit :coffee:

3. Azusky

Azusky Gazing At Moonlight | 50 Shades of Blue

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude that's rude
    Why is there no dislike button here?!

SnowTime likes this.
  4. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Do it if you have fun writing. If you do not then stop.

5. Aszure

Aszure #^#^

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you just call his work shit? :eek:

6. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to write then don't stop... If you only write depends on the viewer then you're not a writer... Do what you want.. Write what you want.. No matter what.. It's your call!

Ariki_Rastavara likes this.
  7. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a joke on his "poopy"?

8. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I thought.
    The author called his writing poop. Not him.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Because, as facebook has already forseen, people would be too scared to post online because people will press dislike more than they will press like

SnowTime and Ariki_Rastavara like this.
  10. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can say that you have talents in writing with the style of japanese authors :)
    I am not much fan of japanese writings, especially the creepy trying to be cute stuffs found in many japanese novels ( IMO).

11. Ariki_Rastavara

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I cannot argue that what I have written is basically just another carbon copy of many Japanese stuffs being written online, while you could indeed find some diamond in the rough, some of them are shit (this would be the third time I have said the word 'shit' my entire life. Wait, that one above didn't count), so yeah. It's poop
    Nope, I was just exploring an unknown world, I like trying out many other new things in life.... Including writing some kind of weird unathentic stuff....

12. Tokin

Tokin I despite ISSTH. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Reading List:
    Link
    0a.png
    It screams weaboo writing to me. Missing letters (of all things) missing words. It practically drowned honorifics, I swear I feel weird when I see excessive amounts of them. Other than that you actually have a better story then most authors on synotsu, actual paragraph spacing etc etc have better talent then me.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog, the end.

it was pretty poopy
    jk m8 pls no, Cirno up!

13. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy I hope they serve beer in Hell..

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wanted to be a Chef

14. Hydropoop

Hydropoop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should spend your time on better things IF you cannot commit to writing the story (cos you busy af)

My personal opinion is that stories that have abysmally slow updates and unfinished stories are bad and are just disappointing (I have read quite a few of them on RRL)

For those slow update stories I have read, I had forgetten most of the story already when a new chapter comes out, leading to lost interest.
    For unfinished stories, well, the good ones are always disappointing to see unfinished.

15. Ariki_Rastavara

Reading List:
    Link
    I was having a quality poop earlier....

Kagura was lying inside a metallic tube called ‘capsule’ that was delivered and installed just a minute ago. She was waiting uncertainly when suddenly her sight was covered in darkness. It was a feeling akin to that of losing one's own consciousness. Strangely though, she could still feel that all her senses are working as her eyesight pried around the surrounding darkness. Suddenly the world flashed in white. Kagura hurriedly closed her eyes in reflex, and only after the light had finally dissipated did Kagura try to open both her eyes in confusion. After looking at her surrounding for several times, she realized that she was standing inside a space of white with nothing else inside it. The white room; it was the sign that the spell called ‘User Registration’ had successfully been activated. It was now the beginning of her journey to another world.

She was getting excited, it was her first time experiencing something as peculiar as this. As strange as it thought, the whole system of spell was fully automated. What’s more, the spell does not utilize the power of incantation, talisman or any origami-based enchantment for it to be activated. The spell was maintained by the metallic tube she had pulled herself into; a metallic shikigami called ‘capsule’. The ‘capsule’ was a type of man-made, artificial shikigami of which consumes the so called power of ‘electricity’ instead of the spiritual power of it’s user to be fully functioning, which was weird even with Kagura’s standard of reasoning. Moreover, the capsule shikigamis were sold freely into the public. Because it consumes electricity, even a normal people who was not an Onmyouji and does not have innate ability to gather spiritual power could openly operate the capsule shikigami without any difficulties. It was a product targeted toward the mass.

Or so what SatsukI had explained to her before.

Why was Satsuki explaining the way the ‘capsule’ works in such an absurd way of thinking? That was because of the environment and the way Kagura was raised.

Kagura was a member of the Tsuchimikado clan, an ancient family could be traced to an era of imperial reign. A family, which upholds the value of old tradition and practices. One of the practice, the one most important and was practiced thoroughly by the entire member of the family was the art of Onmyoudou; a mixture of art of nature philosophies, spiritual occultism, and divination. In fact, the spiritual power of Onmyouji was actually real, and so were the concept of divination, talisman and shikigami.

Or so what Kagura had believed all this time. Of course they were all just the products of her abnormal amount of imagination and understandings. But who knows? her power as a Tengantsuu and her divinations were all real and had proven to be accurate enough, so there must be another users of spiritual power existing somewhere else.

Kagura was well aware of the concept of technology, but only to a certain extent. Only a handful of electronic devices could be found within the mansion’s ground, such as light bulbs, telephone and the likes. It could be said that the entire clan itself was all behind the times, all because of the role and the upbringing of the people within clan itself. But in case of Kagura, it was just worse. Before, she had even mistook the smartphone the twins was having as some type of shikigami.

*T’tiring*

All of sudden, a happy sound of chime interrupting her stream of thought could be heard. The space in front of her face flashed in a dim blue light, and glowing apparition of some kind appeared before her eyes.

[a][split=#80BFFF][full]

Do you wish to enter the world of Heavenly Domain?

Yes | No

[/full][/split][/a]

She said in amazement, "Whoa, what is this... glowing thing? Something is written in it… Heavenly Domain? What is that?”

Kagura bent her waist forward as her eyes traced over word by word the message written inside the glowing square apparition. furrowing her brow, She pondered, (Hmm, this might be some kind of talisman. So, should I activate it or not? It looked somewhat suspicious though…)

“Eei, no more hesitation, Kagura! Just do it quickly and be done.” She muttered to herself quietly as she grazed the word ‘yes’ written inside the box with all of her might.

As if by magic, a ‘click’ sound rang, and the glowing blue apparition suddenly faded out. A beat after, a clear and unnatural female voice rang out, making Kagura’s heart nearly jumped out in surprise.

-The brainwave scan has determined that you are an unregistered player. Do you wish to create a new account?

“Wh-what? who are you?! Show yourself before me and stop hiding!” Kagura yelled in high tones. Her eyes scanned her surroundings as she waited for the reply from the invisible owner of the voice. But as expected, no one except her was there.

“...”

There was no more reply. Realising that the invisible woman might be just another part of the so called ‘User Registration’ spell, Kagura carefully replied as she stared at the blank space before her with an unbelieving gaze, "Well, I don’t know what did you mean by ‘unregistered player’ and ‘creating an account’, whoever you are.” Furrowing her brow, she quickly added, "But I want all of this to be done quickly so my answer would be ‘yes’.”

Only after Kagura had said ‘yes’ came a reply from the invisible woman.

-Select the name of your Avatar.

(Avatar?? What’s that?)

“Name? Are you asking about my name? My name is Kagura, Kagura of Tsuchimikado.”

-The name ‘Kagura, Kagura of Tsuchimikado’ contains illegal spaces, the name will be shortened to ‘Kagura’. Is this correct?.

“What are you saying???” Kagura asked in disbelievement after hearing what the invisible woman was saying. She paused for a moment putting her hand crossed in her front before she replied, "Are you an idiot or something?! Of course my name is Kagura!”

-Select your gender from male, female or ne-

“Hnggaah!” She was getting irritated, “Can’t you see that I am genuinely a female?? Are you mocking me?!” She yelled. She was getting red in anger as she furiously kicked the ground.

Not caring about the angry Kagura throwing a tantrum all by herself, the voice monotonically continued to ask her, -The world of Heavenly Domain are populated by more than forty-nine races. You may select your race from the primary thirty one races that are currently available.

Hearing what the voice had said, Kagura curiously asked, “Races? What do you mean by selecting my race? And what do you mean by thirty-ones that is available?” She asked quickly as she slightly bent over her knees, massaging her feet with both of her hands. Her legs was throbbing because earlier she was kicking the ground by using too much force.

Again, the space in front of her face blurred. A glowing blue apparition similar to the one before suddenly appeared, but instead of showing confirmation message the content was showing a long list of available races that could be selected.

“Ugh, a lot of these are written in katakana, i’m not too familiar with these terms... Um-uuu, E-eru-Erufu (elf)??” Kagura stuttered on her tongue as she muttered the unfamiliar, weird sounding word. “Haierufu (High Elves), Ki no Erufu (Wood Elves), Daakuerufu (Dark Elves), Naitoerufu (Night Elves)… There’s so many variations of Elves. Just what is this ‘Elf’ in the first place?”

Just after she had spoken her question loudly, the ‘T’tiring’ sound once more rang. All of sudden, the blue apparition vanished. But what replaced it was not another blue apparition with different writings just like before, but an entirely different being altogether. When the apparition was began disappearing, Kagura, which the whole concentration was being used to read the word written in katakana inside the blue apparition was suddenly taken aback as she shouted “Duwa~! This… What is this??!” in surprise. In front of her were a figure of a girl, a very beautiful girl which were hovering up in the air as if there were an invisible force holding her up. The girl somehow resembled Kagura very much, and yet there were some noticeable differences. The girl’s hair were blonde in color, and her ears were elongated. Looking at the girl in front of her, Kagura could not help but getting flustered. After a short while, a blue apparition suddenly showed up right next to the figure of a girl. After reading what was written inside her expression quickly changed from a frown into a grin.

“T-This is it!!"

*****​

“Level 65 ice mage looking for hunting party, please invite!”

“Merchant, selling and buying any kind of valuable loot you could find!”

“Steel swords inscribed with elemental properties with great options and superior damages! These are all masterpieces made by the famous blacksmith Black Hammer Kendell!”

The plaza was located on the northeastern part of the city, it was practically bustling with activities, though the number of people could not be compared to that of central continent’s. Surrounding the plaza were the residential and commercial areas located on all the exits. Shouting players dressed in varieties of colorful attire stood in the corner, taking cover from the scorching heat of the sun under the shadow of nearby buildings. Sweating merchants could be seen, encircling the giant fountain located right in the middle of the plaza, selling gears and prompting their wares to both the passerby and the users. Coachman whipped, Horses whinnied, the cargos rattled; wooden carriages loaded full with all kind of goods and commodities were passing by the street, entering and exiting the plaza, not being bothered by the liveliness of their surrounding.

The City of Fire and Anvil, Hephaestus!

Located inside the Holy kingdom of Frey, it was a religious city where the Central Order of the Holy Church of the Fire God has firmly rooted its influence. The city was also a melting pot of crafters, blacksmiths and sculptors, identical to the name of the city which borrowed it's name from a famed Greek's god of anvil, Hephaestus. From the plaza, the most famous landmark was the church’s tower that reached the sky; it was said that the tower was both the tallest and the most beautiful building in the city.

When Kagura had finally regained her consciousness, the sight of her surrounding was making her jaw dropped in awe. As a beginner, all she’s getting equipped with was just a brown-sleeved clothes and a brown pants. Clearly a shabby looking outfit, but nevertheless she inspected them thoroughly because it was her first time wearing such clothes.

(So this is another world. This is amazing!!) was inside her mind at the time. The first thing she was doing is moving her head around absorbing nearly all the informations of her surrounding. Listening to the sound around her ears, Kagura realised that the people were talking not using japanese nor any other kind of language she ever heard of. The language sounded foreign. But oddly, she could understand the word they were saying somehow. It was an interesting experience as though the words people are spewing are in japanese while at the same time they were not.

There were a lot of people wearing weird clothings passing by, clothing unlike Kagura’s everydays pair of kimonos. most of them wore a shiny plate of steel armor lashed to their chest and a sword strapped to their waist. Clanking sounds could be heard as brawny mens walked around wearing a heavy looking armor over the stony, sturdy floor. Staring at those people, Kagura thought to herself, (Hyaa~! look at those heavy armors. There are so many strong looking warriors. So, warrior is a common sight in this world, I see…) With an understanding nod she thought to herself. (The buildings looked peculiar as well, such an odd sight…)

Her gaze then shifted from the strong looking warriors standing on the corner of the plaza to the buildings surrounding them. The architecture was somewhat odd and unfamiliar, vastly different from the ones in her hometown, but they were all still looking majestic on their own. Kagura’s curious glittering eyes could be seen looking all over the places, attracting many gazes of the other curious passerbies.

Kagura was oblivious to her surroundings, even when every glance were obviously directed towards her small figure. A beginner or two appearing were not a rare occurrence within this bustling city. But this elf who had suddenly appeared earlier and was walking cheerfully towards the crowd of shouting people was more than just simply rare and eye-catching.

Most elves were tall, giving them the vibes of a gentle and caring onee-sama. Yet this beginner elf was being too different from the normal. The newbie, with her flowing and glittering blonde hair, big and clear green eyes and the long pointed ears, was an example of epitome of a beauty known as elf. But as an elf, there was something that’s strange about her appearance; It was her rather short and small stature. With height over 145 Cm (She raised her height only by about 10 Cm), Kagura was rather short for being an elves. Seeing Kagura once, one could not help but wanting to pet her. It was like being forced to be having a motherly instinct!

“Flame blade of Magnimatus! This rare kind of curved blade has it’s own brand, the Scimitar! These products are the work of renowned famous blacksmith of the western side of the continent, the so called hot-blooded blacksmith ‘Red-Iron Magnimatus’!! All of his works were the product of marvel and of highest quality!”

A loud shout could suddenly be heard. Kagura’s sight moved to the direction where the merchants were selling their wares right in the center of the plaza. A certain plump-looking merchant caught her eyes. With a giant moustache right under his nose and nice plump of fat dangling under his robe, wearing a kind of large bubbly hat made of cloth (a turban) with a large and expensive-looking jewel strapped in front of it, and a weird looking white robe sewn with glittering golden embroidery, the merchant seemed to be quite wealthy. Being vastly different from many other merchants sitting right next to him, he was making himself quite a center of attention among the shoppers and passerbies. Despite his odd appearance Kagura ended up not looking at him, but at the merchandise the merchant was promoting. She stared curiously at the double edged curved sword the merchant was holding on his right hand.

The sword, or rather, the red jewel slotted on the sword’s handguard was giving a dim red glow. It was glowing weakly under the ray of sun as the merchant held it firmly with his right hand. A distance in front of the merchant were a row of wooden barrels, but they were out of his reach even when having the sword equipped. Unable to sense the merchant’s intention, Kagura silently furrowed her brows. The merchant suddenly swung the sword down while shouting some kind of line, and the red jewel started to emit a strong glow and the sword lit up. Suddenly the sword was being covered by a bright red flame which towered the entire sword, making a flaming blade of some kind with size nearly twice of that a normal sword’s reach. The flame blade reached the barrel with no effort and cleaved the barrel into two, leaving behind nothing but charred pieces of wood. The pieces fell to the ground with a loud ‘thunk’ as they disintegrates into ashes carried by the wind. Kagure stared at the sword with amazement, the sight of the flaming blade was indeed amazing and magical. Then again, this is another world. A world where might and magic were indeed a common occurrence.

“Just like what you have seen, all of these swords were enchanted with the highest grade elemental stone with undying fire properties. Those raging fires will melts all the enemies stood in your path, and none will be spared from its undying flames! I’ll be selling these swords for limited amount! Only our valued customer with highest number of bid will have a chance in obtaining these top quality products!”

Hearing those word, buyers quickly flocked together starting a bidding war. Ignoring the muffled complaints of another two merchants sitting next to him, the plump rich-looking merchant shouted merrily, “A thousand… There! A thousand and a hundred, is there no one else?” The merchant asked enthusiastically as his eyes wandered along the crowds of people gathered before him. “No more higher bid. Then, the first common-grade sword is finally belonged to that gentleman over there!”.

Never seen an actual open trade auctioning taking place before, She wanted to take a closer look at it. Kagura was getting excited as she cheerfully approached the space where the auction is currently taking place.

Arriving at the site, Kagura stopped just before the crowd. Taking a huge breath, she gathered her voice, and soon after that with all her voice she thundered her command to the angry mobs of people in her front with high pitched cry that reached the sky.

“Hey, you lot over there, let this lady go through!”
    Okay, now I need to sleep *faints*

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  16. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I think its pretty good. Im hooked. I can't help but be curious what these girls do. Suddenly its all serious then once the tension off we see behind their "Masks" right? That's very hilarious and I can see potential on it.
    I think having a "Japanese feel" to it is a good thing. Its a great way to aim for Anime\Japanese Lns lovers. I Hope you can continue this story but its up to you lol. Its too bad there isn't a site like Wattpad but for Otakus..dam Royalroad ain't working for me